Lets stay motivated ladies and gents!

Lynrosesanti
Lynrosesanti Posts: 16 Member
edited April 2020 in Health and Weight Loss
FITNESS IS NOT ABOUT BEING BETTER THAN SOMEONE ELSE. ITS ABOUT BEING BETTER THAN YOU USED TO BE! **STAY SAFE EVERYONE OUT THERE FROM THE PANDEMIC GOING ON AND STAY HEALTHY

Replies

• karahm78
    karahm78 Posts: 505 Member
    You might want to post this in the Success Stories section rather than the main forum
  • Lynrosesanti
    thank you karahm78 for that information. i really appreciate it
  • karahm78
    karahm78 Posts: 505 Member
    Ok, I’m definitely not disturbed, just wanting to point out what may be the issue. Congrats with your success
  • Lynrosesanti
    seriously thank you for that positive feedback on my success. stay safe <3
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    edited April 2020
    This is an entertaining and chilling look at MLMs including Herbalife.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6MwGeOm8iI
  • Unicorn_Bacon
    Unicorn_Bacon Posts: 491 Member
    I was gonna link to this video earlier but the boards kept getting deleted lol
  • Lynrosesanti
    edited April 2020
    while you two were being negative on this post. I helped out 10 people today. You can keep thinking its a scam. But its what has helped keep me consistent and keep weight off for two years. Herbalife is simply the best in my opinion. i am not forcing anyone. people look at my results and they ask me how i been consistent with it and I tell them how and then they try for themselves. Thats all. You two went too deep into this like if i hit ya'll up lol. Like relax. Take care ladies!
  • Lynrosesanti
    edited April 2020
    Crazy thing is I been giving people free shakes. Dont come at someone especially if you have no idea. You have no idea what depression I was in binge eating. Herbalife really helped me. But just because It works for me doesnt mean it can work for everyone. Some people dont like shakes and thats fine. I dont go around selling. People look at me and they just cant believe I am no longer the person I used to be. I take from my own shakes at home and my own tea and aloe vera and share with people in my building. I am a very fair person, I operate differently. I bumped into an old friend of mine and she couldnt believe how different I look and happy I look. I will forever share my story no matter what. peace out!
  • redtailed23
    redtailed23 Posts: 1 Member
    @lynrosesanti hey congratulations on that journey of yours. Keep this in mind, you can't control what people have to say. If it worked for you and the people you have met and people you currently know that is all you need in order to feel like you are doing a great purpose in life. I get what you mean about some people not liking shakes. I am not personally one to drink shakes but one of my cousins use herbalife and he loves it because it keeps him on track with his type of lifestyle. See I love pudding but for some reason I'm just not a shake drinker type of person. Don't lose sleep over this. With this pandemic people are just bored lol