Hi!

Hello everyone! I've been on here a couple of days now so I thought I would pop on and say hi. I was always one of those annoying people who could eat whatever and never put on weight, then I had kids. I've been steadily gaining weight ever since the birth of my second son 7 years ago and I've struggled to shift it. I joined a popular weight loss group where I spent lots of money to gain an unhealthy relationship with food and no real knowledge about nutrition. So here I am! I have about 5 or 5 stone to lose and it's going to take some time, but I'm determined to get there. I'm bigger than I've ever been and I'm finding every day life physically uncomfortable

Replies

• Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Hi, I still have about 70 pounds to lose, wish I could blame my kids but the youngest is 17.
    Feel free to add me.
  • tanyadavisyaya
    tanyadavisyaya Posts: 6 Member
    Same here, well good luck with your journey, feel free to add me. Itll be nice to have similar goals as someone else. I've 4stone to loose, and struggle to loose.
    Be good to offer some support!
  • Weedsir
    Weedsir Posts: 14 Member
    Hey! On the contrasting side, my dad bod was reaching its peak 12 months after our first. Now we have our second on the way so i decided i need to shift this weight if i'm going to be chasing 2 little nightma..... bundles of joy around :D
    Feel free to add!
  • amummystale
    amummystale Posts: 18 Member
    Added everyone 😀