Note to Self...

Replies

• laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    NTS:
    Don’t seek to be well liked. Seek to be compassionate and full of integrity.
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    NTS:

You don't matter. They say you do, but you really don't.

Note to self this person matters the most.
  • mommabear4315
    NTS it’s Friday you need to relax and go buy all your gardening supplies for the weekend. Not to mention food.
  • mommabear4315
    NTS now that you watered all your plants tomorrow you plant all the new family members!
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,612 Member
    Note to self

Go workout.
  • yukfoo
    yukfoo Posts: 871 Member
    NTS:

We are never so happy nor so unhappy as we imagine
  • _Kashmir_314
    _Kashmir_314 Posts: 707 Member
    NTS,
    You're NOT hungry...you're bored, or sad, or anxious, or happ...NTS, you have a problem. 😭
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Note to self

Go workout.

Why would someone disagree with my internal struggle...it was a note to me...not you.🤡

And...self good job for being lazy about it and walking 4 miles 2😂😂😂

Not sure if I should post that in proud or NOT proud thread.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Note to self

Go workout.

Why would someone disagree with my internal struggle...it was a note to me...not you.🤡

Oh *kitten*... Sometimes when I see a post like this I go back and hit disagree to make sure it wasn't me accidentally fat scrolling it and...

OMG this time it wwaass! 😂😂😂

You are fully agreed with again 😁
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Note to self

Go workout.

Oh *kitten*... Sometimes when I see a post like this I go back and hit disagree to make sure it wasn't me accidentally fat scrolling it and...

😂😂😂

That's hilarious cause I was like huh. Was I offensive...but duh...could have been a finger slip
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Note to self

Go workout.

😂😂😂

That's hilarious cause I was like huh. Was I offensive...but duh...could have been a finger slip

No... I was that 🍑🤡 you spoke of 🤷🏽‍♂️😂
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Nts

Calm down😬
  • mommabear4315
    Note to self you have more gardening to do tomorrow. Eat dinner, finish your beer and go to bed.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    NTS:

Finish that damned tablecloth. You stood in line with a bunch of morons for over an hour just so you could go in the store to pick up the thread to finish it, so finish the damn thing.
  • PKM0515
    PKM0515 Posts: 2,937 Member
    Note to Self: Must improve cooking skills before next pandemic. 😱
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    NTS:

Finish that damned tablecloth. You stood in line with a bunch of morons for over an hour just so you could go in the store to pick up the thread to finish it, so finish the damn thing.

If it's the one you posted a pic of fairly recently, yes, finish it! It was beautiful and intricate and I'd love to see the end result. All your projects are amazing.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    ythannah wrote: »
    NTS:

If it's the one you posted a pic of fairly recently, yes, finish it! It was beautiful and intricate and I'd love to see the end result. All your projects are amazing.

Yeah, same one. It's been over a year since I started it since I work on it on and off. I'm about 10 rows from completion at this point. So close!

I'll be sure to show y'all when it's done. :)