Is that your note to self? ;)
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    NTS

Remember who you are. 😕
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    NTS:

Try not to be as judgmental as others you see around here and out in the world. You're doing well, but sometimes, you let the inner *kitten* get you, and that never ends well for you. <3
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    NTS

You know it won't taste as good as you think it will
  • KosmosKitten
    NTS

I tell myself that about cake all the time, but it's always a lie. Cake is always delicious, just not worth the calories. :(
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    ythannah wrote: »
    NTS:

Finish that damned tablecloth. You stood in line with a bunch of morons for over an hour just so you could go in the store to pick up the thread to finish it, so finish the damn thing.

If it's the one you posted a pic of fairly recently, yes, finish it! It was beautiful and intricate and I'd love to see the end result. All your projects are amazing.

Indeed. She's amazingly talented.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    NTS

I tell myself that about cake all the time, but it's always a lie. Cake is always delicious, just not worth the calories. :(

I was thinking about KFC initially. 😆Sometimes I think, oh yeah I'd love some but then I get it and think.. meh, it's not as good as I imagined it would be.
    Yeah, why does cake have to be so calorie dense 😒
  • KosmosKitten
    NTS

I was thinking about KFC initially. 😆Sometimes I think, oh yeah I'd love some but then I get it and think.. meh, it's not as good as I imagined it would be.
    Yeah, why does cake have to be so calorie dense 😒

:lol:

The South has me spoiled on what constitutes "good" fried chicken. Not that ANY of them are any better calorie/health wise than KFC would be!

Also, cake.. the bane of my existence. It can't be in my home or I'll eat it. Any cake.. all cake. The person that invents 0 calorie "nutritional" cake will become a billionaire!
    cdubks88 wrote: »
    ythannah wrote: »
    NTS:

Finish that damned tablecloth. You stood in line with a bunch of morons for over an hour just so you could go in the store to pick up the thread to finish it, so finish the damn thing.

If it's the one you posted a pic of fairly recently, yes, finish it! It was beautiful and intricate and I'd love to see the end result. All your projects are amazing.

Indeed. She's amazingly talented.

:blush: Uh... thanks.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    edited April 2020
    Self:
    Why do you think you need all the food you've been packing away?? It only makes you gain weight, feel helpless, and ashamed; does nothing to make you feel healthier, more energetic and motivated. YOU DO NOT NEED IT. So stop it. Now. No matter how much you love Ben and Jerry, you must love yourself more.
  • KosmosKitten
    NTS:

Good job on making that bread for tomorrow's dinner ahead of time, despite wasting most of the day napping.

Tomorrow: Get the items done on your list and mail out those books! People are waiting on them to read during these trying/boring times!
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Do the right things. It’ll work out.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,612 Member
    Twimc,

Miss you like a cozy blanket. Except you're not cozy.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Twimc,

You're like a warm cup of coffee...that's sat in the pot all day and is a little on the bitter side
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Twimc

You're like a hug. Invading and annoying.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Twimc
    You are like a cuddle smothering and cramp inducing...

• TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    NTS,

Don't sew that quacking *kitten* squeaky toy for your dog anymore. 1: you ain't no surgeon 2: that sound annoys the *kitten* outta you anyway. 😤

BUT PUPPERS LOVES IT!
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Twimc
    You are like a cuddle smothering and cramp inducing...

Weird