HealthyHottie73 Posts: 54 Member
    I only eat 3 meals a day, no snack
  • marygracemeneses
    marygracemeneses Posts: 15 Member
    I am trying to do this also haha
  • Chris_J99
    Chris_J99 Posts: 175 Member
    Hi both!
    I am on 1260 calories and have an open diary. Yesterday did not get completed due to French stick sandwich at lunchtime and toad in the hole for dinner...
    My daughter is home for the covid period and she keeps baking and helping with meal planning...
    Anyway if you want to take a look at my diary you’re more than welcome 😁
    Chris
    😁💪🏼🌈
  • playhardkf2017
    playhardkf2017 Posts: 875 Member
    Hi! I’ve been eating around 1,200 calories a day. At first it was a little challenging but I’ve been finding as long as I have high fiber foods and drinking a lot of water it gets easier. Feel free to add me as a friend if you’d like!
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    I don't eat as low as 1,200 calories as I'm 5'5" and not elderly, but the site below gives good ideas. You can plug in your calorie choice and even choose vegetarian or whatever.

https://www.eatthismuch.com/
  • agulfgirl
    agulfgirl Posts: 1 Member
    Hello gang, well I'm back on 1200 calories, gotta blame quarantine for that LOL. I did this plan 2 yrs ago and it sure helped with my carb counts...I was borderline diabetic and dropped 18 lbs in a few months and was good to go. then got cancer lost 40 lbs, cancer free now and gained it back. egads, gotta git rid of the some weight. I use the 2 day diabetic diet, great recipes and its great, esp the days (2) you pick which days to fast of their lil menu. Trust me that lil menu fills me up and I can't believe I;m not hungry on it. SO to begin again. Anyone interested knowing more about it let me know. Here's to Happier Days!!!
  • Want2BHealthy4life
    Want2BHealthy4life Posts: 3 Member
    Hi, yes please share , need all the help I can get. Thank you..Good Look
  • HealthyHottie73
    HealthyHottie73 Posts: 54 Member
    Seent you all requests
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 31,935 Member
    If you don't have a specific plan in mind, you might try the method of gradually remodeling your eating based on foods you enjoy, to balance tastiness, nutrition, satiation, practicality, and other factors. There's a more detailed description of that approach here:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10636388/free-customized-personal-weight-loss-eating-plan-not-spam-or-mlm/p1

It's how I approached losing about 1/3 of my body weight a few years back, and how I've maintained a healthy weight for 4+ years since that loss . . . just with some mistakes and false starts left out of the write-up. :lol:

I, too, would not eat as low as 1200, because (back when I first started) I proved that it was too few calories for me, - I got weak and fatigued, took weeks to recover - at 5'5", despite being reasonably elderly (59 then, 64 now) and sedentary outside of exercise. Some people need to eat that little to lose, but more people try that level than need it, frankly. My advice: Make the process as easy and sustainable as possible. Anyone with a meaningful amount of weight to lose is going to need to stick with it for a very long time, in order to succeed. Aggressive plans are fragile plans. Please be careful! :flowerforyou:

https://www.aworkoutroutine.com/1200-calorie-diet/

Best wishes! I love to see people achieve their weight goals, in strength and good health!
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Hi,
    I have an open diary, I do IF and CICO staying between 1100 and 1300 calories.
    I’d love more friends with open diary’s.
  • Love_2_Hike
    Love_2_Hike Posts: 103 Member
    I am on 1200. You can add me.
  • Viri142
    Viri142 Posts: 6 Member
    Hi! My daily goal is 1280 right now. I do light snacking but stay away from carbs and dairy (as much as I can). I am looking for buddies to get motivated. Feel free to add me!
  • tanyadavisyaya
    tanyadavisyaya Posts: 6 Member
    Hi there, I'm.on 1200 a day, I'm exercising too so will sometimes eat over that due to the amount of exercise done for the day. My dairy is open and I also could do with the support to help me stay on track. Good luck in your loss
  • brittany2k
    brittany2k Posts: 3 Member
    I've been gone for a while too. Just getting back to it. But you're also welcome to look at my diary as well.
  • amandajomason
    amandajomason Posts: 3 Member
    Hello! I'm just starting again with 1200 cals a day and 100lbs to lose!

Not very active; but hoping to change that. Would be great to have some buddies in the same journey as me.

• Chris_J99
    Chris_J99 Posts: 175 Member
    Good luck to you all!
    😁💪🏼🌈
  • sillysun79
    sillysun79 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi, I was gone a while and back on the 1200calorie plan. Looking to
    Add friends who share diary. No specific special
    Eating plan other than 1200 calorie
    Hello! I'm just starting again with 1200 cals a day and 100lbs to lose!

Not very active; but hoping to change that. Would be great to have some buddies in the same journey as me.

• sillysun79
    sillysun79 Posts: 5 Member
    I'm starting again you can add me I need support and we can help each other 😀
  • lauralou93a
    lauralou93a Posts: 50 Member
    Trying to aim for 1200 and eating some exercise calories back.
  • robynmac5819
    robynmac5819 Posts: 161 Member
    I am also trying to hit 1200 a day as well and eating only some of calories back. It’s hard to come up with ideas and would love to swap ideas and ideas from diaries. I would also love some supportive friends as well. I’m trying to lose 70 lbs total. I’m 20 days in and have already lost 10 lbs.