Less Alcohol - APRIL 2020 - One Day at a Time

Replies

• mainelylisa
    mainelylisa Posts: 375 Member
    Belated Happy Birthday, @anglilacs ! Successful indeed. :-)

Happy Anniversary, @MissMay ! Awwww, so sweet he greeted you with YOUR choice of beverage and not something he was trying to persuade you to drink. <3<3 <3

• anglilacs
    anglilacs Posts: 165 Member
    @shorepine, missed this earlier. Thank you for the birthday wishes! Also, thank you to @mainelylisa and anyone else I missed! 🥰
    shorepine wrote: »
    @anglilacs happy 40th birthday! Nothing like a "virtual" party to slow you down, haha.
    @Doxmum it happens to the best of us, especially right now. I drink cans of sparkling too! I love the portion control. Opening a big bottle of sparkling wine means it kind of has to get drank. And thanks, the cooking thing was a big deal for me.

• anglilacs
    MissMay wrote: »
    Happy Birthday @anglilacs glad it was a successful virtual party.

Thank you, @MissMay!
  • anglilacs
    Doxmum wrote: »
    Check-in #16: One can sparkling wine and 1 glass Chardonnay while waiting for takeout at our fav local place. Also did some stress eating (mud pie w/ DH). I went back to fav place for a second piece and they comped it to me because I said we were stress eating while watching the news.

@MissMay Happy Anniversary! And belated Happy B-day to @anglilacs!

Thank you, @Doxmum!

• Womona
    Womona Posts: 1,596 Member
    anglilacs wrote: »
    Celebrated my 40th birthday last night and only had 2 drinks. Virtual party definitely helped to slow me down. I didn’t want to get up in the middle of the “party” so I only had one during the call and one after.

Am thankful for Zoom and friends willing to meet virtually to celebrate!

Happy 40th!!!!!
  • Womona
    @NovusDies congratulations on one year AF!!!!
  • Womona
    16 AF days so far. Had 2.5 drinks on Friday, 2 Sat and 1 last night. Back to AF today.
  • globalhiker
    globalhiker Posts: 1,516 Member
    21 AF days/26 days...in the home stretch for April...!