New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    89fwg11tz4tn.png
    Servings per full size jar
    Calories per serving:
    Serving size: 2 Tbsp (32g)

Amount/serving %DV
    Total Digested Fat 0 g 0%
    Saturated Fat 0 g
    Trans Fat 0 g
    Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g
    Monounsaturated Fat 0 g
    Total Digested Cholesterol 0 g 0%
    Total Digested Carbs 0 g
    Dietary Fiber 4.4g 18%
    Total Sugars 0 g
    Includes 0g Added Sugars

Has anyone tried this?

Ooooo WHERE DID YOU SEE THIS!!!!
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    kguktluun7g2.jpg

Hmm, I guess they changed these again. I've had these in the past in the flavors Chocolate Mint and Madagascar Vanilla. I thought they were good but didn't see them to buy on Amazon for a bit, then I was able to buy them again after they changed the design. Now I see they changed the design and the flavor to Vanilla Crisp and now they also have a Snickerdoodle flavor! I wonder if it's the same vanilla from before or they changed the formula. I'll have to find out...
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    89fwg11tz4tn.png
    Calories per serving:

Amount/serving %DV
    Saturated Fat 0 g
    Trans Fat 0 g
    Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g
    Monounsaturated Fat 0 g
    Total Digested Carbs 0 g
    Dietary Fiber 4.4g 18%
    Total Sugars 0 g
    Includes 0g Added Sugars

Has anyone tried this?

Someone I follow on Instagram was talking about it. Does sound rather dubious...https://www.professornutz.com/
  • alexmose
    alexmose Posts: 792 Member
    89fwg11tz4tn.png
    Calories per serving:

Amount/serving %DV
    Saturated Fat 0 g
    Trans Fat 0 g
    Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g
    Monounsaturated Fat 0 g
    Total Digested Carbs 0 g
    Dietary Fiber 4.4g 18%
    Total Sugars 0 g
    Includes 0g Added Sugars

Has anyone tried this?

Someone I follow on Instagram was talking about it. Does sound rather dubious...https://www.professornutz.com/

Update from my connection in the industry... he said this is downright illegal. Companies are allowed to market calorie counts based on net carbs, but claiming fiber combining negates calories derived from fat is not legal.

Does this mean we never trust labels again??
  • PAPYRUS3
    89fwg11tz4tn.png
    Calories per serving:

Amount/serving %DV
    Saturated Fat 0 g
    Trans Fat 0 g
    Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g
    Monounsaturated Fat 0 g
    Total Digested Carbs 0 g
    Dietary Fiber 4.4g 18%
    Total Sugars 0 g
    Includes 0g Added Sugars

Has anyone tried this?

Update from my connection in the industry... he said this is downright illegal. Companies are allowed to market calorie counts based on net carbs, but claiming fiber combining negates calories derived from fat is not legal.

What the hell was this company thinking? They so will be 'shut down' in a matter of time...what a waste of investor's money. Think of the lawsuits to follow too...
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    89fwg11tz4tn.png
    Calories per serving:

Amount/serving %DV
    Saturated Fat 0 g
    Trans Fat 0 g
    Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g
    Monounsaturated Fat 0 g
    Total Digested Carbs 0 g
    Dietary Fiber 4.4g 18%
    Total Sugars 0 g
    Includes 0g Added Sugars

Has anyone tried this?

What the hell was this company thinking? They so will be 'shut down' in a matter of time...what a waste of investor's money. Think of the lawsuits to follow too...

Yeah. worth reporting to the FDA to be honest... stuff like this is insane.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    89fwg11tz4tn.png
    Calories per serving:

Amount/serving %DV
    Saturated Fat 0 g
    Trans Fat 0 g
    Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g
    Monounsaturated Fat 0 g
    Total Digested Carbs 0 g
    Dietary Fiber 4.4g 18%
    Total Sugars 0 g
    Includes 0g Added Sugars

Has anyone tried this?

Yeah. worth reporting to the FDA to be honest... stuff like this is insane.

This is ridiculous. I knew it was too good to be true with those stats...just does not make sense.

Has anyone tried the lenny and larry keto cookies? They are only 180 calories so I was wondering how they are. How crunchy are they? Are they dry? Better than their regular ones? It looks like they don't make their 2oz cookies anymore which I am not happy about because those are the only ones I would buy. I Haven't had them in forever but randomly have been craving them.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    i2bkz2ubgxzz.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Anyone ever try these or hear of them? Free sample. You buy on amazon and they send you a refund after they ship. I just got the refund and my bars are coming Wednesday. Thought I’d share in case anyone else wants to try them out. https://m.me/100629498144651?ref=5fe7ae68e2da3e7708f7116538c81f6c-_-_2994581167317312
    twuxtia9k01r.png

• Noreenmarie1234
    Here is another free thing. I got mine last week but haven’t made them yet. I loveee how Facebook targets me with all these free samples lol. https://www.facebook.com/111825896983512/posts/153596172806484/

aozbn9jyg2l0.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    https://www.facebook.com/113843900025583/posts/215785983164707/

And this cereal I know a few of you guys wanted to try it! ca052goz4470.png
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,797 Member
    Here is another free thing. I got mine last week but haven’t made them yet. I loveee how Facebook targets me with all these free samples lol. https://www.facebook.com/111825896983512/posts/153596172806484/

aozbn9jyg2l0.png

Thank you
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    @Noreenmarie1234 did you get a refund for all of them? I'm so worried about being scammed :s
  • MrsSylvie
    MrsSylvie Posts: 301 Member

superrrrrr sweet cereal!! but, yummy in greek yogurt, kills some of the sweetness while sweetening the yogurt up nicely and gives it a slight cocoa taste..

This one is a good Cocoa Krispie substitute to me, a little less airy but, it actually stays crispier longer in milk so it never gets mushy by time you finish eating it. Issue with it though is that it turns your milk into chocolate within seconds which is yum but, it means cereal that gets soaked in milk isn’t covered in a cocoa coating anymore but, it is still good either-way but, the sweetness from the alcohol sugar they use is just close to sickening sometimes, its so potent that it lingers in your mouth and on your lips forever it seems!! if someone loves sweets, they will love this cereal thats for sure.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited April 2020
    cdudley628 wrote: »
    @Noreenmarie1234 did you get a refund for all of them? I'm so worried about being scammed :s

Yes, I do these all the time it is how I get to try so many free samples to try, haha. I always make sure I get the refund before I would ever share to you guys :smile:

(Also even if it was a scam you could just return for a full refund to amazon lol, but I've never had that happen)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    MrsSylvie wrote: »

superrrrrr sweet cereal!! but, yummy in greek yogurt, kills some of the sweetness while sweetening the yogurt up nicely and gives it a slight cocoa taste..

This one is a good Cocoa Krispie substitute to me, a little less airy but, it actually stays crispier longer in milk so it never gets mushy by time you finish eating it. Issue with it though is that it turns your milk into chocolate within seconds which is yum but, it means cereal that gets soaked in milk isn’t covered in a cocoa coating anymore but, it is still good either-way but, the sweetness from the alcohol sugar they use is just close to sickening sometimes, its so potent that it lingers in your mouth and on your lips forever it seems!! if someone loves sweets, they will love this cereal thats for sure.

Oooooo thank you for the review!! Excited to get mine. I have a HUGE sweet tooth and love anything overly sweet (I add like 1/4c truvia to my coffee) , so I am sure I will like these.
  • ncgirl8
    ncgirl8 Posts: 82 Member
    I've seen 'digestively corrected' labels on WIO diet foods...always been curious about how they made that determination!
  • Kalex1975
    Kalex1975 Posts: 427 Member
    edited April 2020
    Has anyone tried the lenny and larry keto cookies? They are only 180 calories so I was wondering how they are. How crunchy are they? Are they dry? Better than their regular ones? It looks like they don't make their 2oz cookies anymore which I am not happy about because those are the only ones I would buy. I Haven't had them in forever but randomly have been craving them.

They are okay... not crunchy, on the soft side (moist from the fat), also slightly crumbly. I like their regular cookies better.
  • PAPYRUS3
    ncgirl8 wrote: »
    I've seen 'digestively corrected' labels on WIO diet foods...always been curious about how they made that determination!

This is so 'weird'...If this was truly the case, wouldn't the majority of companies 'run' towards this way of producing their products?....It doesn't take away flavor profile (as I understand it to be). Can you imagine...30 calorie cashew butter/bread/muffins/cakes?

This is madding...😒