• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    osier5 wrote: »
    osier5
    Sunday
    PW: 177.5
    CW 180.0

Having a hard time staying on track.

@osier5 I was too for a while. Then I decided that I needed to make myself stick to a routine and that made things better for me to be honest. I get up, workout and then "go" to work and then go for a walk or walk on the treadmill, play a game or watch a show before bed. The routine is what is working for me, getting me back into it. Something to think about.
  • basenji
    basenji Posts: 208 Member
    edited April 2020
    This challenge (for May) is starting right now? What are the dates for week 1? Sorry if I missed it. I'm looking through the information but it's a lot to take in so I just want to make sure I'm understanding it. Thank you!

Edited to add: I found my answer! Thanks!
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    CindyJNC1963

May: Week #1

Original starting weight: 273

PW: 159.3
    CW: 158.7

• AB0215
    basenji wrote: »
    This challenge (for May) is starting right now? What are the dates for week 1? Sorry if I missed it. I'm looking through the information but it's a lot to take in so I just want to make sure I'm understanding it. Thank you!

Edited to add: I found my answer! Thanks!

@basenji Sorry, just saw this. Yeah, the challenge runs Sunday through Saturday so that everyone has a specific weigh in day. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    CindyJNC1963

May: Week #1

Original starting weight: 273

PW: 159.3
    CW: 158.7

Great job
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Daily check in
    Mon 4-27
    Tracked yes
    Calories over
    Exercise yes walked for 70 min and did a strength leg routine.
  • southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    Apr Wk 5/May Wk 1 - Mon, 4/27

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 1.5 mi walk, slow paced

There were moments today where I had energy, but that was far, few, and in between. Otherwise, my left foot and knee hurt. I have a migraine right now, and my left ankle’s swollen. I had to cut my normal walk short by a half mile, but I didn’t know if I would even make it back to my car. My gosh, I’ve fallen apart in the last few days.
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Daily Post
    Monday
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercises: no-

I had a major migraine all day. So basically was in bed all day.
  • AB0215
    Daily Post (Monday)

Calories: Nope
    Exercise: Yes, 1 hour weightlifting

Comments: First day back in the office at work, going to start back in the office 3 days a week because our banking department needs me since one of the team just had a baby and those functions can't be done from home. It was a nice change of pace, but very weird driving to a 12 story office building and being one of 6 cars in the parking lot, just saying.
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Monday)

Calories: Nope
    Exercise: Yes, 1 hour weightlifting

Comments: First day back in the office at work, going to start back in the office 3 days a week because our banking department needs me since one of the team just had a baby and those functions can't be done from home. It was a nice change of pace, but very weird driving to a 12 story office building and being one of 6 cars in the parking lot, just saying.

Yeah I can imagine it is. Have a good day back! 😊
  • caloricus
    caloricus Posts: 591 Member
    Daily post for Tuesday morning:

Yesterday
    Track ✔
    Calories ✔
    Exercise ✔
  • osier5
    osier5 Posts: 429 Member
    @AB0215 Thank you for the advice! That's what I need to do: set a plan in place.
  • dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    Daily Post Tuesday

Track ✔
    Exercise❌
    Calories ❌
  • southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    Apr Wk 5/May Wk 1 - Tues, 4/28

Calories: Under
    Exercise: None - Am dehydrated and my knee hurts, so I didn’t walk today.
  • AB0215
    osier5 wrote: »
    @AB0215 Thank you for the advice! That's what I need to do: set a plan in place.

@osier5 To be honest, losing weight and sticking to goals is hard enough, but adding our current situation to the mix..is making it muuuch more difficult.
    I think that the routine is really where I thrive and keeping myself in one is important despite being stuck at home, etc.
  • AB0215
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Track: no, not really
    Calories: also no
    Exercise: 1 hour weightlifting

Comments: Finding a new normal again with my return to the office 3 days a week. I will figure it out but, probably not this week.
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,741 Member
    Good morning everyone. My name is Mike. I have been here for awhile but haven’t posted to much. I had another run in with liver cancer and the took the wind out of my sails lam back now and stronger than ever. I am a truck driver so I am working. I started meal planning again and had a great loss last week. I am also getting in more exercise. I will be posting more. My health is better but I have really bad days(pain) sometimes. Looking forward to being here more. If I am not your friend please send me a request
This discussion has been closed.