300 Pals

zebramama84
zebramama84 Posts: 64 Member
Hello,

Im a 35 year old woman from British Columbia, Canada. I currently weigh 350lb ( ive lost 20lbs in the last month) would love a pal to chat with about the bigger people problems. Lets be friends ( not les be friends lol )

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,928 Member
    Hi there ... This time around I started at 269 at the 1st of the year .... I am down 23 lbs.....You are more than welcome to add me ....would love to cheer/support you while you are on your journey ....wishing you the very best :)
  • _inHisGrace
    _inHisGrace Posts: 183 Member
    I’d like to be friends. Please add me! I am currently 295 lbs. I lost a lot of weight a few years ago now I let myself go. Trying to rebuild my life.
  • ladydockins
    ladydockins Posts: 12 Member
    I need friends who know what its like to be a big girl! I'm married to a tiny man and he is the kindest most supportive guy. I've gained a ton of weight since we've been married and I started different meds for a heart condition. I am not feeling that great about myself and I really need to make some changes. Feel free to add me and I hope to be able to encourage others too.
  • LynzesLosingIt
    LynzesLosingIt Posts: 107 Member
    Hi! I started around 329 right before delivering my first child back in September, and now I'm down to the 280s. Feel free to add me! I log in daily and use MFP as a social tool as well as a way to track my meals.
  • Hi! I'm Randy Marie from NY.
    I started my journey again for the millionth time 4/23 @ 301lbs. I am already down 11lbs and my goal is 189. Maybe more once I get there.
  • stormy_destiny
    stormy_destiny Posts: 15 Member
    Feel free to add me! I’m a big girl just starting over on this journey. I feel I have a long way to go but I’m willing to put in the work. I’d love to have a community of people who just get it.
  • JorgPirie
    JorgPirie Posts: 1 Member
    Please add me x I need friends for support x
  • georgiamarsh1
    georgiamarsh1 Posts: 18 Member
    Anyone feel free to add me. Started at 308 and now 20 down with a lot more to go! We can do this :)
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Feel free to add me anyone! At my highest I was 323. Started my current journey at 270. 2 months in and 26 pounds down, always looking for more friends for mutual encouragement!
  • quemalosuerte
    quemalosuerte Posts: 234 Member
    Started at 270 a little over a year ago, but have been as high as the 280s. I lost 30-35 lbs before Covid, then gained back about 15 being away from work and depressed (middle school teacher with anxiety and panic disorders). Trying to restart at 250 and get back in charge of myself. Would love to be friends with any/all of you to help each other through this.
  • kjaylah
    kjaylah Posts: 17 Member
    I’m nearly 250 which is my highest weight. Hoping to get to 200 in the next 4-6 months and then down to 150-160 after that.
    Need all the encouragement I can get. Can’t do any vigorous exercise due to health, so really need motivation with staying on track with what I’m eating!
    Feel free to add me. My food diary is open to friends.
  • cowsanddogsarecute
    cowsanddogsarecute Posts: 156 Member
    My highest weight was 147.7 kgs (325 lbs) and I'm down to 129.5 kgs (285 lbs). I've maintained a loss of 16 kgs (35 lbs) for over 6 months and recently started losing weight again. I've been fat all of my adult life. Think the smallest I've been is 100 kgs (220 lbs) and that was like almost 20 years ago! I have to be serious as I have osteoarthritis, gout and polycystic ovarian syndrome. Feel free to add me.
  • Sweet_A
    Sweet_A Posts: 7,694 Member
    Hi! I’m sure you will reach your goal 💪🏻 I’m cheering for you! 👏🏻 You can do it! 🎀
  • conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    There is a group for Larger Losers who need to lose 75+ lbs...we are very motivated and supportive...feel free to join us...I started at 350 a year ago and I am down 83 lbs now at 267.... I only began exercising a couple of weeks ago....I am still highly motivated and going strong!
  • BrittanyFarrell1
    BrittanyFarrell1 Posts: 25 Member
    I was 289 when I started this journey. I think I hit 300 at some point and worked my way down (my scale got broke while moving recently so I have no clue what I've weighed for the last 2 months) I'm down 10 pounds, and striving for 50 by December when I go on vacation with my family and 100 by next June (my birthday). Please feel free to add me
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    You can add me. My diary is open but reflects some "best guess" choices for dinner because we live in a community where dinner is delivered to us. I'm here for the long haul this time. Gotta.

I've weighed in the upper (sometimes WAY upper) 200s for much of my adult life. I'm now pushing 70 and my blood sugar has gone wacky. I also use an upright walker for my exercise walks because of scoliosis, exacerbated by being obese and lack of exercise.

Being heavy for my entire adult life has done me no favors physically, emotionally, or socially. I don't recommend it. Let's do something about it!
  • conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    I will be 69 in July...in a little over a year I have lost 83 lbs...it is never too late to get healthy!...stick with it and you will lose weight...
  • PinkKiwi56
    PinkKiwi56 Posts: 48 Member
    Hello! I'm also looking for friends, feel free to add me. I'm in Alberta. :)
  • Mioseschallenge
    Mioseschallenge Posts: 3 Member
    Hi to everyone I’m here to get motivated and to give motivation every day to get up and keep going north to meet new people to help me achieve our goals I want 326 pounds lost 10 pounds