Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    I've made a grave error :expressionless:

I fu*ked around and had some pickles yesterday - and true to form, my body held onto salt as though it'd never get sodium again LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D LITERALLY I'm up a full POUND today even though I was spot on with my mini fast OMAD cause of those damn pickles! GD IT! :D

I know it's not real weight, but y'all KNOW how i need the drops to stay motivated through the week - and today being Thursday and usually the toughest day? *sigh* I'm just going to push made water and PRAY it comes off throughout today/tonight/tomorrow...if it doesn't I'm not going to freak out, or add a fast in or anything, I'm just going to trust the process and move forward *sigh* - just annoying, I should know better :grumble:

Nothing else fun today, praying for my 158 or less to maintain - PRAY FOR YO GIRL! LMAO
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited April 2020
    Pickles are so yummy yet so Evil!!! I hope you lose that water weight fast 😇<3
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Oh yeah for sure that 1 pound + will be gone in no time. Get that water in and it'll be all good.
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited April 2020
    BTW I weighed last night I was up ANOTHER pound :expressionless:

There goes this week's weigh in *sigh* - I'm ignoring it and back at it next week but MAN *double sigh*

AND as if Ced's not having a tough enough time, his grandmother passed away last night :( He's not having a great 2020 poor thing :(
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Oh no....sorry for Ced's loss...especially now, when things are so crazy. A friend of mine here lost her mom, and they could only meet at the graveside....so sad,....sending him hugs...

Pickles so little so innocent so horrible in terms of salt.....you will get that off and be on track next week......hugs to you to girl! <3
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Oh Steph I'm so sorry for you and Ced's loss :'(
  • LadyBlanks
    Hey, you know what the culprit was and you know the solution. Ignoring and getting back at it is best. Sorry to hear about Ced's grandmother.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Monday Monday...

Had a great eating weekend but HOLY SALT MAN!!! What's with my body holding onto salt so hardcore lately?!? I'm NOT KIDDING, I'm probs going to see a 5+ pound drop overnight tonight if I'm good about water just from the salt retention! JESUS LMAO

I'll post more later, but GEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ lol
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    So sorry for your loss! <3 Are you guys allowed to attend the funeral? Since its Ced's grandma, really hope that you guys can go. I am in a messy mess myself :( More in my post later.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Thanks guys!!! Ced will attend the grave site but our funeral homes are backed up months, so we won't have a service for her for a while, but it will happen at some point *sigh*

I've decided to give myself a little break - I was getting to the point of REALLY obsessive and literally thinking about food or OMAD or whatever around the clock - LITERALLY - it started feeling really dark and oppressive and unnatural so I'm taking a mental and physical break. I HAVE HAVE HAVE to listen to my body and my mind and body are telling me to STOP!!!! I have to take some time to upright my mental state. I'm sure I'll gain weight, but I don't care right now....my mental health is more important. It'll prob just be a week or two depending on how I feel, but it's needed so I'm going to do it.

I'll still bop around and cheer you all on, and I'm not going crazy, I'm just trying to get my headspace away from food for a bit....
  • volgirl1322
    Steph.....take the time you need...….we are here for you when you pop in......You are a Rockstar and an inspiration to all of us, so take care of yourself...….

Hugs <3
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    /HUGS
    Do what is best for you. Take all the time you need to get back to where you want to be.
  • LadyBlanks
    Our mental health is most important so do what you need to do to be in a better place mentally. We are always rooting for you and will be here for you when you return. Take care of you, my friend.
  • mistymeadows2005
    I saw a big uptick from the weekend, as usual (168ish) but with my new "plan" I've actually been scooting down slowly which gives me hope!!! Maybe I just needed to shake it up a little and my body will start losing again - I just wanna get down to 150ish and I was floating around 158 before my uptick SOOOOOOOOOOO - HOPE!!! <3
  • volgirl1322
    You will totally get there girl.....You got this :)
  • LadyBlanks
    Don't sweat it, you've got the will and the know-how to make it happen. Just take it one day at a time.
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited April 2020
    You guys.....

162.1?!?!

WHAT

THE

ACTUAL

FU*K

IS

HAPPENING?!?!!?!?

I'm losing at a RIDICULOUSLY rapid rate....and I'm not even "dieting"....or even OMADing!!! I mean I'm kinda naturally IFing just out of laziness and habit....but it's like the MOMENT I took the stress off my body was like "well AIGHT!!! NOW we're talkin!!!" and started losing? It's MIND BLOWING to me - I'm FLOORED LOL

Whatever! It's much more pleasant so I'm just gon' keep doin DIS!!!! <3

Business is showing hopes of coming back so that's exciting!!! I finally got my Christmas present from my Utah account and it was a black mug with 100 bucks taped inside...I was like OH SWEET!!! And what a great idea to ship money!!! Well then I get on the phone with Rob and he's like "well did you put coffee in it!??!" I was like nooooooooooo was I supposed to? LOL - he's like JUST DO IT!!! Well what emerged was MAGICAL!!!!!

sxmw2dkydhmk.png

That would be Rob, the owner, and his business partner John :) They CRACK ME UP!!! This is SO perfectly indicative of their personalities, it's awesome <3 Made my WEEK!!!!

Also here's just some BOTD cause i's cuteeeee LOL - I fed him 39472832234 pounds of catnip and this is his high-a*s nap :D (in the fort, OF COURSE!!! LOL)

9xh58urwzm65.png

Have a great day y'all!!! I'mma go catch up on everyone's threads and revel in my excitement LMAO

• LadyBlanks
    Woot Woot!! Hooray!! Attagirl!! You rock!! and all the other good stuff. Just keep doing what you're doing.
  • LadyBlanks
    That is an awesome mug by the way...Very creative
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    WOOT!
    Amazing what stress (or getting rid of it) can do to the body!
    That gift is so great lol