What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Replies

• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    Broccoli slaw! I forgot how good it was. I lovee to roast it or steam it and top it with low calorie salad dressing.

Or tomato sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, nosalt salt, truvia.

Or hot sauce, garlic powder, nosalt salt, truvia, onion powder and light blue cheese dressing.

Or ketchup

Or salsa and tons of spices

Or walden farms asian dressing

Or SF BBQ sauce

So many options

After few tried I am very wary about trying another one WF dressing. Is this actually good, like their syrups? Use it in a salad or as a dip?

Personally I think the asian dressing is AWFUL.
  • paulawriteslove
    paulawriteslove Posts: 195 Member
    Lately my lentil soup recipe! It's been so comforting during these weird times.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Broccoli slaw! I forgot how good it was. I lovee to roast it or steam it and top it with low calorie salad dressing.

Or tomato sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, nosalt salt, truvia.

Or hot sauce, garlic powder, nosalt salt, truvia, onion powder and light blue cheese dressing.

Or ketchup

Or salsa and tons of spices

Or walden farms asian dressing

Or SF BBQ sauce

So many options

After few tried I am very wary about trying another one WF dressing. Is this actually good, like their syrups? Use it in a salad or as a dip?

The only ones I like are the balsamic, honey dijon, and the asian. I don't like the asian as salad dressing, but I like it to add to broccoli/peas/veggies/tofu rice/cauliflower rice/etc like a sauce. I think it is pretty good. It has a nice sweet flavor to it with a hint of citrus. It reminds me of the sauce they have on the classic "chicken and broccoli" Chinese takeout dish.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    I love the chocolate dip, maple syrup, chocolate syrup, marshmallow and admirably the peanut butter! 😂 I just fix the pb with powdered pb or protein powder. I like the strawberry syrup too. I don't use the dressings anymore. Waldens are my dessert fixes and ways to make things that are alternatives for sweets
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,482 Member
    Ginger, I make a ginger root and cinnamon strong tea and dilute in my water bottle every day. Also made pickled ginger, it's great in fruit salad.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    I love the chocolate dip, maple syrup, chocolate syrup, marshmallow and admirably the peanut butter! 😂 I just fix the pb with powdered pb or protein powder. I like the strawberry syrup too. I don't use the dressings anymore. Waldens are my dessert fixes and ways to make things that are alternatives for sweets

You have got to be kidding. That does not even resemble any nut butter in neither taste, texture nor smell.
    The peanut butter is one of the most disgusting things I’ve ever tried lol. The marshmallow is terrible as well in my opinion.
  • VegjoyP
    LOL!!! I know I am likely the rarest one here that would use the pb :p I use it as volumizer and have made it an art and acquired taste but for me it works for my relentless peanut butter "addiction" that is futile to fight :p Seriously its a once in a while periodic phase that I have at times. When I eat any other nut butter I am ok. The peanut butter thing is about volume.
  • widgit808
    widgit808 Posts: 193 Member
    d7u44dy73ddm.jpg
    LOVE Anthony's Cheese Powder. Goes out of stock all the time on Amazon, so when I order I stock up! https://amzn.to/3aubELS :D

@pancakerunner thanks for sharing. Interested but link you posted took me to highkey cereal. Tried to find the cheese powder on Amazon to no avail.
    P.S. have you tried highkey cereal and if so thoughts?
  • widgit808

The chocolate prducts taste like straight up chemicals to me.
  • VegjoyP
    widgit808 wrote: »

I have eliminated sugar and sweets like regular ice cream, milk chocolate, candy out of my eating for so long that even something like WF is sweet. I do add to it and don't use it much. I often combined in things that probably minimize the chemically taste and enhance the chocolate
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    d7u44dy73ddm.jpg
    LOVE Anthony's Cheese Powder. Goes out of stock all the time on Amazon, so when I order I stock up! https://amzn.to/3aubELS :D

@pancakerunner thanks for sharing. Interested but link you posted took me to highkey cereal. Tried to find the cheese powder on Amazon to no avail.

@widgit808 try this! https://amzn.to/2KPvGGi

Not Anthony's brand, but another recommended try.
  • klove808
    klove808 Posts: 346 Member
    Vegan hot wings!!!
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    I'm pretty obsessed with the Coolhaus ice cream sandwiches right now. Probably not the healthiest thing to be obsessed with, but I'm more than willing to splurge 400+ calories on it.
  • VegjoyP
    edited May 2020
    klove808 wrote: »
    Vegan hot wings!!!

Tell me more please 🙂
  • widgit808
    d7u44dy73ddm.jpg

@widgit808 try this! https://amzn.to/2KPvGGi

Not Anthony's brand, but another recommended try.

Thanks...will give it a whirl!
  • widgit808

I have eliminated sugar and sweets like regular ice cream, milk chocolate, candy out of my eating for so long that even something like WF is sweet. I do add to it and don't use it much. I often combined in things that probably minimize the chemically taste and enhance the chocolate

No sweets in my life but still wouldnt touch wf with a ten foot poll...but if u can make it work thats awesome
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,553 Member
    Not exactly diet friendly but we bought a big chunk of nduja yesterday. This ingredient can vary between meaty and impossibly hot and fatty. The one I got yesterday is the meaty style I prefer.
  • KellyAnne_715
    KellyAnne_715 Posts: 13 Member
    Oatmeal. I’ve had it for lunch 5 days in a row and I just bought a new box lol.
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Xtreme Wellness tortillas. Only 50 calories each with 5 grams of protein. I eat 2 or 3 a day.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,482 Member
    Snap peas, my produce box from the farmer's market has the best snap peas, I'm bummed they aren't in today's box!