Breakfast: Overnight Oatmeal
    Lunch: Pasta Salad
    Snack: Walnuts and Protein Shake
    Dinner: Asparagus Soup with Toast
    Dessert: Dark Chocolate
    :p
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Hope everything turns out well for your mom, Hawks!!

Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Lunch: Leftover spaghetti squash and tomato/zucchini mixture from the other night with 2 Morningstar breakfast sausage patties
    Snack: Protein shake with mango
    Dinner: Another round of beef bulgogi bowls topped with spinach, mushrooms, carrot, kimchi, and fried egg

Going to try not to eat anything else today, but if I do need to it'll probably be either a coffee with almond milk and sweetener or 1 serving low calorie ice cream
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,355 Member
    Breakfast: 2 eggs and homemade sourdough toast with irish butter, cold brew with almond milk
    Lunch: Salad with chicken and falafel with feta and a greek yogurt based dressing
    Dinner: BBQ chicken stuffed twice-baked potatoes
    Snacks: greek yogurt with chocolate chips and walden farms syrup, and matcha mug cake
  • hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    Breakfast
    Cherry greek yogurt with some frozen cherries mixed in. 2 cups of coffee with splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Chicken salad sandwich on toast with lettuce and tomatoes. Pickled beets and a single serve pringles potato chips on the side. Large diet coke
    Dinner
    Not sure yet. Full day at the hospital. My mom is having two procedures. The hospital that her group uses is an hour away.. so left at 5:30am for 7am check in..then waited for all clear. Ran back home for lunch and our puppy then back to hospital for second procedure. Once we get all clear and a room assignment. I'll determine dinner. we still have a least a few hours here.
  • rainingribbons
    Lunch: Leftover spaghetti squash, zucchini, and tomato's with 2 Morningstar breakfast sausages
    Snack: Protein shake with strawberries and mango
    Dinner: Cilantro and lime chicken salad with mango salsa
    Dessert: 1 slice homemade banana bread

Should still be way under calories, so might also include a can of tuna with some crackers somewhere if I still need to meet protein goals.
  • hawksgirl229
    Breakfast
    Large banana with pb smeared on it. 2 cups coffee
    Lunch
    Pbj sandwich on lite wheat bread and a bowl of Campbell's ckn noodle soup. Large diet coke
    Dinner
    Still to be determined. Unsure if they are releasing my mom today..still seems like there may be a kidney issue..waiting for hospital to make a decision.
  • kimartin062379
    kimartin062379 Posts: 2 Member
    Breakfast- oatmeal pancakes with mixed berry compote and maple syrup. Coffee with coconut milk
    Lunch- tilapia with rice and veggies
    Dinner tilapia with mashed potatoes with veggies, homemade alcoholic cocktail

Workout spin class for 25 min and 50 min of Strength training with bodyweight exercises
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Hawks girl
    we are praying for your mom- hoping all the intense action at the hospital gets resoved soon(for the better)- do let us know how she fares- You are a trooper-I am praimary caregiver for my 96 year old mom- so I am basically staing i with her due to this COVID 19-
  • kbushe3221
    kbushe3221 Posts: 176 Member
    I am giving IF a go
    +black cofffee
    +rice & peas with tuna (meal 1 @ noon)
    +homemade nachos (meal 2 @ 4)
    +wine (dessert 😉)
  • hawksgirl229
    Thank you so much debtay 123 and the fitness community. Your kind words and well wishes me alot to me. I will keep you informed ♥️.
  • rainingribbons
    Thinking of you, Hawks! Hope everything turns out okay. ♥️
  • rainingribbons
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, one slice of banana bread
    Lunch: Leftovers from takeout Cuban, was seasoned ground beef with black beans and rice
    Snack: Protein shake with strawberries
    Snack: Coffee with creamer
    Dinner: Lime chicken with mango salsa, eaten as a salad over romaine
    Dessert: 2 slices banana bread
  • kimartin062379
    kimartin062379 Posts: 2 Member
    edited May 2020
    Breakfast- homemade banana bread and almond butter, coffee and coconut milk

Lunch- hamburger and fries (made at home). I made everything in my air fryer. Whole wheat bun

Dinner- white bean and kale soup sprinkled with Parmesan cheese, crackers and
    alcoholic cocktail x 2

3 mile run and 30 min of yoga today
  • kbushe3221
    kbushe3221 Posts: 176 Member
    +black coffee
    +lightly salted cashews, apple slices, salami & cheese on an English muffin
    +Caesar salad with buffalo chicken, one toasted ravioli, a few bites of Italian sausage & a piece of fresh scali bread (my family had Italian for supper and I couldn’t resist having a little taste)
    +a glass of wine, maybe 2
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    So much baguette with rose harissa. Both from the farmer's market this morning 😍😋
  • hawksgirl229
    My mom's kidney values came back normal. She is still at the hospital but she is weak so the want her to go into a rehabilitation center to build strength. Unfortunately this will come with a chance of potential covid risk.😞
    Breakfast
    Vanilla greek yogurt with a frozen fruit blend mixed in. 3 cups coffee with splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Large salad with lou malnati's salad dressing, 1slice of frozen 3 meat self rising pizza and a large diet coke.
    Dinner
    TBD
    We took a 7 mile walk today as it is beautiful here today..Happy Saturday and be well everyone♥️
  • hexxennacht
    hexxennacht Posts: 22 Member
    I've been obsessed with these Morningstar Spicy Black Bean burgers lately. 110 CALORIES for a whole patty.

My recommendation is to NOT put them in the microwave. I put mine in the air fryer and they get extremely crispy, just like a fritter. I eat them with 1/2 tbsp of bbq sauce and no bun. Lately for dinner I've been having that with a side of baby carrots and Bolthouse Farms ranch.
  • rainingribbons
    I've been obsessed with these Morningstar Spicy Black Bean burgers lately. 110 CALORIES for a whole patty.

My recommendation is to NOT put them in the microwave. I put mine in the air fryer and they get extremely crispy, just like a fritter. I eat them with 1/2 tbsp of bbq sauce and no bun. Lately for dinner I've been having that with a side of baby carrots and Bolthouse Farms ranch.

Morningstar black bean patties are delicious!! I really love the quarter pound chipotle ones, especially eating them over sauteed peppers/onions and topped with a fried egg. 😍
  • rainingribbons
    Lunch: Lime chicken with mango salsa eaten as a salad over romaine
    Snack: Strawberry protein shake
    Dinner: Sour cream and chive pierogies topped with Morningstar chorizo crumbles, black beans, cheese, tomato, and leftover mango salsa
    Dessert: Either low calorie ice cream in a waffle cone or a slice of banana bread.