Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Little things that irk you 🤬

Replies

• JenniTheVeggieJenniTheVeggie Member Posts: 2,485 Member Member Posts: 2,485 Member
    When someone scratches vinyl or polyester material. It makes my teeth ache.
  • that_night_in_paristhat_night_in_paris Member Posts: 457 Member Member Posts: 457 Member
    When someone scratches vinyl or polyester material. It makes my teeth ache.
    Guess we ain't hittin the clubs together. Hmph.
  • kool_0wlkool_0wl Member Posts: 7 Member Member Posts: 7 Member
    When you hold the door open for someone and they don't say thank you.
  • TwitchyMacGeeTwitchyMacGee Member Posts: 3,120 Member Member Posts: 3,120 Member
    kool_0wl wrote: »

Hate that
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 2,524 Member Member Posts: 2,524 Member
    kool_0wl wrote: »

Lack of common manners altogether. Respect goes hand in hand with common manners and both are highly lacking in society. :(
  • vanityy99vanityy99 Member Posts: 1,977 Member Member Posts: 1,977 Member
    When guys send snaps sent directly to me of them in their car blasting music, zooming in and out of their steering wheel....

Wtf am I suppose to do with that *kitten*?
    edited May 1
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    When guys send snaps sent directly to me of them in their car blasting music, zooming in and out of their steering wheel....

Wtf am I suppose to do with that *kitten*?

Thats not a turn on??

Do you do that? If so, we need to have a talk.
  • TwitchyMacGeeTwitchyMacGee Member Posts: 3,120 Member Member Posts: 3,120 Member
    When someone *kitten* up my perfectly seasoned pans.
    When my neighbours decide they don’t want their cats in their house anymore, they just leave them outside and never allow them to come in again. Cruel in the winter months.

Now they have a dog that cries all night in the backyard...
    I think I should call the CPS for animals.
    When there’s an alarm and I can’t figure out what it’s for
  • that_night_in_paristhat_night_in_paris Member Posts: 457 Member Member Posts: 457 Member
    When there’s an alarm and I can’t figure out what it’s for
    Those poor biscuits 😖
  • RidgelineFitnessRidgelineFitness Member Posts: 11 Member Member Posts: 11 Member
    False advertisement
    I can't stand spicy chicken sandwiches. Why can't those people put hot/spicy sauce on their chicken sandwich instead. Because you wanna know what happens... I order a regular flippin' chicken sandwich and, by honest mistake of our overworked and underpaid fast food workers, I end up biting into the spicy version when I get home. And my cat has to hear language he's not supposed to hear.
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 18,462 Member Member Posts: 18,462 Member

the same can be said for a coffee pot, right?

a healthy patina is required.
    Motorsheen wrote: »

the same can be said for a coffee pot, right?

a healthy patina is required.

I use the pour over method. But yes
  • PlentyofProtein00PlentyofProtein00 Member Posts: 1,830 Member Member Posts: 1,830 Member
    I can't stand spicy chicken sandwiches. Why can't those people put hot/spicy sauce on their chicken sandwich instead. Because you wanna know what happens... I order a regular flippin' chicken sandwich and, by honest mistake of our overworked and underpaid fast food workers, I end up biting into the spicy version when I get home. And my cat has to hear language he's not supposed to hear.

This is what happens when you curse in front of your cat.

Nvm...to grapic.

edited May 8