Less Alcohol - APRIL 2020 - One Day at a Time

Replies

• whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    @whitpauly
    Um...I had to cut my own bangs. Just saying.

😆,I have a feeling I'll be doing lots of repairs when the world opens up again!
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,515 Member
    Three days AF. The only problem is boredom and irritation. The last time I stopped drinking for 6 months I gained 10 pounds from eating more at night to replace the wine. I hope that doesn't happen. I have definitely eaten more the last few days. I usually don't eat after dinner as I have wine, without it I get fidgety.

When I have alcohol my food choices are so different. I definitely eat more snacks when I have alcohol.
    Good going on 3 AF days!!
  • MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,532 Member
    CONGRATULATIONS for the 21 day AF count this month @dawnbgethealthy. That is so encouraging, so proud of you.
  • mainelylisa
    mainelylisa Posts: 375 Member
    @Beka3695 Luxurious Prisoner--love it! And way to go on the almost 2 months!!!
    @morrisjen2014 I think everyone's feeling more restless than usual. I also drink from boredom. And since I'm not drinking and I'm so over this #@$*$#@ weather, I'm grumpy. Really, Maine--not a single day above 60 this month? I miss Texas!!! Sorry, I'm digressing. I'm trying to figure out why I'm bored. I didn't drink as a kid or teen and I was rarely bored. What happens to us? Figure out what gets you amped and go for it! (I'm talking to both of us, lol.) I'm disappointed I'm not losing more weight, but not gaining at least.
    Congrats to @dawnbgethealthy and @LoveyChar and @globalhiker and others who are rocking their goals!
  • morrisjen2014
    morrisjen2014 Posts: 21 Member
    @mainelylisa that's so true about when we were kids! Went to bed earlier for one 😂