New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Anyone ever try these or hear of them? Free sample. You buy on amazon and they send you a refund after they ship. I just got the refund and my bars are coming Wednesday. Thought I’d share in case anyone else wants to try them out. https://m.me/100629498144651?ref=5fe7ae68e2da3e7708f7116538c81f6c-_-_2994581167317312
    twuxtia9k01r.png

Haven’t tried them yet but got my refunds and the product. They have a website on the box asking you fill out a form on their website and they send you another box completely free! So two boxes for free. Hope they aren’t terrible. I’ll try them soon in case any of you guys are waiting to see if they are even any good lol.
  • ncgirl8
    ncgirl8 Posts: 82 Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    ncgirl8 wrote: »
    I've seen 'digestively corrected' labels on WIO diet foods...always been curious about how they made that determination!

This is so 'weird'...If this was truly the case, wouldn't the majority of companies 'run' towards this way of producing their products?....It doesn't take away flavor profile (as I understand it to be). Can you imagine...30 calorie cashew butter/bread/muffins/cakes?

This is madding...😒

yes!! As long as they seem to have been in business, seems they'd be a lot more popular ;)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    I tried the dark chocolate and cranberry coconut.

Not bad! I really liked them both. The outer water if a little weird. It’s like those wafer candies with the dots inside. The inside of the bar is delicious.

The chocolate has a nice deep dark chocolate hazelnut flavor with a slight crunch.

Cranberry is softer and really good too and I like the hazelnuts.

I will gladly eat the rest of these! Definitely worth trying for free. Really looking forward to my other free boxes because I picked other flavors.k6pddcqzxss6.jpeg
    f7rmvi7cto57.jpeg
    ea3k58b0n0uz.jpeg
    jr1wv3bund4f.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited April 2020
    Also tried my free granola! Anyone else get it yet? Wow the cinnamon was amazing! It was Light and crunchy. It has a really sweet cinnamon sugar flavor that is like eating an oatmeal cookie. I would call this oatmeal cookie flavor instead.

z0kn6mpuztwb.jpeg
    zl66y7p5kger.jpeg
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,797 Member
    Thanks for always sharing @Noreenmarie1234
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    lphg14necrfd.jpeg
    uzkyhdgskp60.jpegThis was DELICIOUS! I really like the smores oatmilk. The base was a graham flavor with swirls of marshmallow flavor and chunks of graham throughout. It was really creamy and I like the oatmilk ice cream. I just wish it had more chunks of graham cracker. Great smores taste to it though, I would buy it again. 9/10

9yw4bbtn3ywk.jpeg
    pngvzbjnswdl.jpeg

o58l4envv2og.jpeg
    qk36s8esqk3u.jpeg
    This Perry's was AMAZING! TONS of chunks of crunchy caramelized peanut butter coffee cake topping crumbs throughout and peanut butter swirls that tasted like butterfinger. 11/10. I LOVE when ice cream has the brown sugar base flavor.

This looks fab! Where did you buy it?
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Ordered these last night after seeing someone on YouTube cooking with the prik king paste...

qtcci4egqpjo.jpg
    jwmphbpqzgr0.jpg
  • logiatype
    logiatype Posts: 110 Member
    lphg14necrfd.jpeg
    uzkyhdgskp60.jpegThis was DELICIOUS! I really like the smores oatmilk. The base was a graham flavor with swirls of marshmallow flavor and chunks of graham throughout. It was really creamy and I like the oatmilk ice cream. I just wish it had more chunks of graham cracker. Great smores taste to it though, I would buy it again. 9/10

Wow! I've been skeptical of Oat Milk but what a revelation. So Delicious is killing it and this S'mores flavor is their best yet!
    Will definitely be adding this to my rotation. Will definitely try the Perry's brand if I come across it.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    zg3lvrdpraae.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234

No I haven’t tried any of their edible doughs! I wish they gave samples lol. The butterfinger 😍 . Although it’s made with new recipe butterfinger which is completely different in taste. Chick o stick is now the closest thing to the butterfinger flavor I love.

vg0bt7aivah8.jpeg

• Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    Also tried my free granola! Anyone else get it yet?

Yes, I got my bag last week! Thanks again for the link. I chose the Double Chocolate Mocha flavor and it's absolutely delicious. My favorite thing about it is that it's a nice balance of sweet and salty. I taste the chocolate, the coffee, then I get a hint of salt and it's just amazing; I actually prefer it to their bars. I also like that the chunks are big enough so that I can eat it straight from the bag but it's easy to crush into smaller pieces for yogurt.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Maxematics wrote: »
    Also tried my free granola! Anyone else get it yet?

Yes, I got my bag last week! Thanks again for the link. I chose the Double Chocolate Mocha flavor and it's absolutely delicious. My favorite thing about it is that it's a nice balance of sweet and salty. I taste the chocolate, the coffee, then I get a hint of salt and it's just amazing; I actually prefer it to their bars. I also like that the chunks are big enough so that I can eat it straight from the bag but it's easy to crush into smaller pieces for yogurt.

Yum I wish I got to try that flavor too. I got the chocolate and the apple too so I can’t wait to try those. I agree I like the big chunks mixed in with the crumbles they are almost like bars or cookies.

xc9cc6b0w33f.jpeg
    Now I really want a bag of these frosted animal cookies lol.
  • MrsSylvie
    MrsSylvie Posts: 301 Member

I found back when I tried them, I liked the frosted and cinnamon the best. The birthday cake is a new flavor, you will have to let us know how it is compared to other birthday cake cereal. @MrsSylvie

oq7y1w703moa.jpeg

birthday cake is a no go for me!

great smell when you open bag, it smells a lot like vanilla icing to my nose. not so great taste, their frosted cereal, although milder in flavor, actually tastes better! and BD cookie crisp was definitely loads better, there was no hard sugar on theirs!!
    there is definitely a stronger flavor with this magic spoon BD cereal compared to the frosted but, its too fake chemical-ish tasting to me. i would say its probably the stevia in this (sensitive to it) but, the frosted cereal has it too and i didn’t get a chemical fake taste from it.. overall still edible though if your tastebuds are into the odd flavor and IF you aren’t someone like me who hates eating that hard flavored granulated sugar sprinkles like they put on cupcakes & overuse on xmas cookies that doesn’t really dissolve..it felt like i was eating sandy cereal that was grinding down my teeth before it got stuck like clay on them, the gritty sandy part drove me nuts but, given i haven’t had a real bowl of cereal with milk for awhile now, i sure finish it of course :)

won’t be buying again. will buy the frosted again! haven’t tried the others yet but, no sprinkles on those so i think i’ll like them..

I don’t know if anyone has mentioned KETO and CO pancake & waffle mix yet (probably have but, theres so many pictures to go look through to find out) but, i got that last night and made pancakes with it (and 2 mini waffles for testing) today and they were deliciousness, definitely recommend it if anyone eats low carb/keto!
    gwz9tyerrgm2.jpeg
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,797 Member
    MrsSylvie wrote: »

I found back when I tried them, I liked the frosted and cinnamon the best. The birthday cake is a new flavor, you will have to let us know how it is compared to other birthday cake cereal. @MrsSylvie

oq7y1w703moa.jpeg

birthday cake is a no go for me!

great smell when you open bag, it smells a lot like vanilla icing to my nose. not so great taste, their frosted cereal, although milder in flavor, actually tastes better! and BD cookie crisp was definitely loads better, there was no hard sugar on theirs!!
    there is definitely a stronger flavor with this magic spoon BD cereal compared to the frosted but, its too fake chemical-ish tasting to me. i would say its probably the stevia in this (sensitive to it) but, the frosted cereal has it too and i didn’t get a chemical fake taste from it.. overall still edible though if your tastebuds are into the odd flavor and IF you aren’t someone like me who hates eating that hard flavored granulated sugar sprinkles like they put on cupcakes & overuse on xmas cookies that doesn’t really dissolve..it felt like i was eating sandy cereal that was grinding down my teeth before it got stuck like clay on them, the gritty sandy part drove me nuts but, given i haven’t had a real bowl of cereal with milk for awhile now, i sure finish it of course :)

won’t be buying again. will buy the frosted again! haven’t tried the others yet but, no sprinkles on those so i think i’ll like them..

I don’t know if anyone has mentioned KETO and CO pancake & waffle mix yet (probably have but, theres so many pictures to go look through to find out) but, i got that last night and made pancakes with it (and 2 mini waffles for testing) today and they were deliciousness, definitely recommend it if anyone eats low carb/keto!
    gwz9tyerrgm2.jpeg

What did the calories look like?
  • MrsSylvie
    edited April 2020
    @Idontcareyoupick
    for the pancake mix?? if so the whole batch that makes 6 - 4” pancakes/waffles was 498 calories (with fairlife 2% milk used instead of a nut milk and i used large 70 cal eggs). their listed serving on their bag says 150 cal per serving which is 2 pancakes prepared as directed, less if you use water instead of a milk.. They are very filling, overstuffed myself eating all of it in one sitting, so 3-4 pancakes is probably a better serving for most.

• Noreenmarie1234
    zpyvk3qak4l1.jpeg
    Saw this on Instagram! Free dunkaroos!
  • MrsSylvie
    dunkaroos!! old dial up screen pic is appropriate, haven’t seen them cookie w/ icing packs in like a decade..
  • Noreenmarie1234
    zpyvk3qak4l1.jpeg
    Saw this on Instagram! Free dunkaroos!

Here is the direct link so you guys can be fast! https://www.dunkaroos.com/preorder It will be live at 3pm EST

Haha, I know @MrsSylvie. Brings back memories of AOL instant messenger and my childhood computers :D .
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    If you haven't tried for the Dunkaroos, don't try now. They were gone in under 30 seconds :'(