50 pounds to lose - starting again - join me with weekly check-ins and support

Replies

• jenifergotti
    jenifergotti Posts: 325 Member
    3 of these a day is helping me reach my water goal!
  • gidday
    gidday Posts: 39 Member
    LeeAnneIAm wrote: »
    hcap wrote: »
    Can I am 66 3/4 I have arthritis from head to toe and in between. The medications I am on meds that can cause weight gain. I am also waiting for foot surgery, which will have me laid up for at least a month or two. I'm trying to take walks with one crutch when the weather is nice. I'm learning to do chair yoga. My husband is not supportive at all! I would love to lose 70 pound but am afraid I would be too skinny, so I'll settle for 45 for now.
    sw 203
    gw 160
    min. 125
    will drink 1/2 my weight in water every day

Wow that sounds rough and painful. I wish you luck on your weight loss journey!

• gidday
    I don’t know if I posted stats:
    SW 180
    CW 178
    GW 140
    168 in 5 weeks
    I walked 4 miles today , drank 112 oz water (incl sparkling flavoured h2o). No flour n sugar today!
    WE CAN DO THIS!!👏💪🏻🤙🏼
  • jenifergotti
    hcap wrote: »
    Can I am 66 3/4 I have arthritis from head to toe and in between. The medications I am on meds that can cause weight gain. I am also waiting for foot surgery, which will have me laid up for at least a month or two. I'm trying to take walks with one crutch when the weather is nice. I'm learning to do chair yoga. My husband is not supportive at all! I would love to lose 70 pound but am afraid I would be too skinny, so I'll settle for 45 for now.
    sw 203
    gw 160
    min. 125
    will drink 1/2 my weight in water every day

You got this! Keep in your calories and you will lose the weight! My hubby doesn’t understand either. He is 6 foot, 150 pounds and has been since we started dating at 17. Just glad he loves me no matter what! We are here for you! We can do this together!
  • jenifergotti
    Hi Ladies, I would love to join. I have really lost focus recently and it has caught up to me.
    195 SW (4/29/20)
    175 First Goal (no set date; just be happy to reach it)
    150 GW

Let’s do this!
  • jenifergotti
    Hi. I would love to join. I have 43lbs to lose and would love to be held accountable!

Start weight: 79.2kg (24 Apr 20)
    Goal weight: 60kg

No goal date but I would like to lose around 1lb per week.

Good luck everyone.

We can do this! My goal is about 1 pound a week to! Keep it real!
  • cambo2002
    cambo2002 Posts: 24 Member
    Yesterday ended up being a slight cheat day for me lol. It was my 2nd day not working out, I didn't finish my water, and then I had a candy bar & pizza but I stayed under calories. I'm not going to be hard on myself though. Today is a new day. Not all days will be perfect. We just have to keep trying and pushing on and striving. We can all do this. We just have to keep trying. Checking in is really helping me keep things in perspective. I hope everyone has a healthy day!
  • gidday
    I’m so grateful for new days!!
  • facet1011
    facet1011 Posts: 20 Member
    Hello everyone I'm new and would like some accountability.

343.8 lbs starting weight (27/3/20)
    329 lbs current weight (30/4/20)
    220 lbs mini goals (4/6/21- Download Festival)
    189 lbs goal weight (16/9/21- my birthday is 2 lbs a week away!)
  • Tiffanylynn1024
    Tiffanylynn1024 Posts: 167 Member
    facet1011 wrote: »

Wow you’re doing great so far!!
  • jenifergotti
    cambo2002 wrote: »
    Yesterday ended up being a slight cheat day for me lol. It was my 2nd day not working out, I didn't finish my water, and then I had a candy bar & pizza but I stayed under calories. I'm not going to be hard on myself though. Today is a new day. Not all days will be perfect. We just have to keep trying and pushing on and striving. We can all do this. We just have to keep trying. Checking in is really helping me keep things in perspective. I hope everyone has a healthy day!

You stayed under calories! That counts for something.
  • jenifergotti
    facet1011 wrote: »

Welcome and good job so far!
  • LeeAnneIAm
    LeeAnneIAm Posts: 22 Member
    Remember to drink your water, everyone!
  • gidday
    Fantastic job today everyone!!
  • cambo2002
    cambo2002 Posts: 24 Member
    Not the best day but not the worst. Under calories but not enough water and no exercise. I haven't had enough energy to do so. Getting some sleep tonight. It's the first week back for me so I'm not down and out. Just getting used to it all. Hey I did talk myself away from the McDonald's today so SUPER proud of myself for that! BOOM! GOOD NIGHT!
  • gidday
    May allready!!! Make the weekend count - whatever that means for you 💪🏻💗
    Got my water and walking in everyday this week! 👍🏼
  • jenifergotti
    gidday wrote: »
    May allready!!! Make the weekend count - whatever that means for you 💪🏻💗
    Got my water and walking in everyday this week! 👍🏼

Way to go!
  • jenifergotti
    Last day of the week! Get a workout in, get your water in! I have been running all week, so my shins were done for today. Still went out and walked! I have gotten my water in all week and I feel better being active!
    Don’t forget to weigh in tomorrow and look for the weekly non scale goal! Have a great weekend!
  • LeeAnneIAm
    LeeAnneIAm Posts: 22 Member
    Last day of the week! Get a workout in, get your water in! I have been running all week, so my shins were done for today. Still went out and walked! I have gotten my water in all week and I feel better being active!
    Don’t forget to weigh in tomorrow and look for the weekly non scale goal! Have a great weekend!

Thank you! I'm nervous to weigh myself, even though I've been staying under every day!!
  • gidday
    I weigh on Mondays 😀