Searching for support and motivation buddies πŸ™πŸ½ (100+ Pounds to loose)

SarahsJourney7
SarahsJourney7 Posts: 46 Member
edited April 2020 in Motivation and Support
Hello beautiful people!

First and foremost, I am hoping that you all are doing well and staying healthy during this time! Second, I am searching for motivation buddies and supporters to encourage me on my journey. I think myfitnesspal is a great website and there are so many great people here! I have posted before in the introduce me discussion forum but now I am searching for more online friends!

15f5mm3uvpte.jpeg

Hope to see you here!
Take care butterflies!
πŸ’—πŸ’¦πŸ’ͺπŸ½πŸ›πŸ¦‹β€οΈ

[Post edited by MFP mod]
Β«1

Replies

• irishsalt
    irishsalt Posts: 8 Member
    I'd be happy to be a friend to you on here! I need some, too.

I will warn you, I am weird about MFP. I will be really active on it for a little while, then go MIA, then come back again. Idk why I do that but I always do, lol. If you're okay with that, let's be friends!
  • Lydiajlv
    Lydiajlv Posts: 7 Member
    Just joined today. Looking to lose approx 150lbs. Would love to have some friends on the same journey.
  • GallDiet
    GallDiet Posts: 3 Member
    Okay I am in! Literally locked in at the moment due to the virus but I have at least 150lbs to lose and I need to do it for my future health and well-being. Happy to buddy up!
  • 100toloose
    100toloose Posts: 151 Member
    I'm in too.. what's next???
  • SarahsJourney7
    Hey guys! Thanks so much for the replies, i just added you all! Let’s be each other’s support systems and if you guys ever need some support message me! I want to see progress pictures and healthy meals! We can do this guys!!!
    πŸ™πŸ½πŸ¦‹πŸ’ͺπŸ½πŸ’—πŸ¦‹
  • derishaig
    derishaig Posts: 8 Member
    Omg! Yes I need support too! I dont know my end goal exactly but I know that I want to lose 100 lbs and then assess from there how much more I believe I should lose.
  • SarahsJourney7
    Omg! Yes I need support too! I dont know my end goal exactly but I know that I want to lose 100 lbs and then assess from there how much more I believe I should lose.

Friend request sent! πŸ’—πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹

• MorganYoung92
    MorganYoung92 Posts: 4 Member
    Hey y'all!
    I have about 150 pounds I need to lose, and I'm ready to do it this time. I'm a mom of 4 ages 6yrs-3months old. I would love to have some MFP friends.
  • laurawalton6079
    laurawalton6079 Posts: 14 Member
    Hey, I've just joined up again. I need to lose 150, but I'm starting with the first 100. I'm 38 in June and I've decided I need to start getting ready to face my 40s!!
  • SarahsJourney7
    You guys are awesome! We can do this. πŸ’—πŸ¦‹πŸ’—
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Hello all,
    Please feel free to add me.
  • 100toloose
    100toloose Posts: 151 Member
    SW- 257
    CW-250
    GW-155

This is about the 100 times I am restarting, but I had a strong start, so hoping to continue on this path.
    How is everyone? Did the quarantine change your diet for better or worse?
  • MandyowenRn
    MandyowenRn Posts: 1 Member
    I am beginning my journey to lose 100lbs. I would love motivational buddies that have similar goals to help support and push me! I am a 43 year old mom of 4 including a 16 month old:)
  • facet1011
    facet1011 Posts: 20 Member
    I'm in. Fairky new to MFP so working out how it works

SW:344
    CW 329
    GW: 189
  • ButtercuptaterOG
    ButtercuptaterOG Posts: 3 Member
    edited April 2020
    Hello everyone!!!!! I just realized there was a community area on this app lol I'm a little behind I know. I have over 100lbs to loose. I'm so done being this over weight. Mainky been trying to work on my nutrition first and add in some physical activity as well. I love to ride a bike, go walking and hiking. But I always have an issue with being lazy and procrastinating.

I would love to help anyone here and give them support for the same in return. I am a big geek, huge Harry Potter fan for one. Proud slytherin here and I'm an aries. Anyone wanna chat shoot me a message and add me. We got this!!!
  • GallDiet
    GallDiet Posts: 3 Member
    The thread and group is growing whilst we shrink! We can do this πŸ’ͺ🏻
  • Em05us
    Em05us Posts: 117 Member
    I have 100 + lbs to lose and I am looking for friends as well. Please add me if you would like!
  • allouise88
    allouise88 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi! I’m new to the platform! Looking for some support and motivation! Please add me as a friend so we can motivate each other! I’m from South Africa πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦βœŒπŸ»
  • BeautyllMonster
    BeautyllMonster Posts: 3 Member
    I would like to be friends!! That is what I need. Someone to motivate and hold me accountable.
  • amanda0302
    amanda0302 Posts: 2 Member
    I need to get back on track, I’ve gained 5 pounds for the month of April. Looking for some lovely people to check-in with! Hopefully, I’m not too late. πŸ’œ