New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• eryn0x
    eryn0x Posts: 138 Member
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    After trying one I went back and grabbed one if each. I really like these as far vegan or vegetarian protein rich pasta goes.

https://livivafoods.com

v4vvf13h3dwv.jpg

I eat these shiritaki noodles all the time. They come out the best price per portion and I love the penne and rice shapes! I need to try the protein ones per your good reviews.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    eryn0x wrote: »
    After trying one I went back and grabbed one if each. I really like these as far vegan or vegetarian protein rich pasta goes.

v4vvf13h3dwv.jpg

I eat these shiritaki noodles all the time. They come out the best price per portion and I love the penne and rice shapes! I need to try the protein ones per your good reviews.

Wow I didn't see they make penne shaped tofu noodles! Very interested in trying these, I might have to buy them now. I have never seen this brand. How does the texture compare to "better than" rice brand (if you have tried them).
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited May 2020

v4vvf13h3dwv.jpg

Wow I didn't see they make penne shaped tofu noodles! Very interested in trying these, I might have to buy them now. I have never seen this brand. How does the texture compare to "better than" rice brand (if you have tried them).

They aren't available in any stores within 40 miles from me, so I'd have to buy online and commit to a whole case of one type unless I pay a ton for one on amazon. Might be worth it though to get a 6 pack of the penne since you guys both give them great reviews.
  • MrsSylvie
    MrsSylvie Posts: 301 Member

v4vvf13h3dwv.jpg

might be cause they are processed and made in China..
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    7l4b6vr1p2d4.png
  • pancakerunner
    9r3wiut120v6.png
  • MrsSylvie
    MrsSylvie wrote: »

v4vvf13h3dwv.jpg

And this makes a difference because?????

guess that does sound wrong.
    i only meant because a lot of people in the US won’t buy perishable foods from/made in China....so we don’t see or hear about those foods..
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member

v4vvf13h3dwv.jpg

They aren't available in any stores within 40 miles from me, so I'd have to buy online and commit to a whole case of one type unless I pay a ton for one on amazon. Might be worth it though to get a 6 pack of the penne since you guys both give them great reviews.

I myself like the penne shape for most of the dishes I make. They have the right size for sauces etc. Comparing to better than, texture is very similar depending on how you like them.

I really like the penne shape too...I'd like to try the rice shaped ones - haven't found in stores though
  • MrsSylvie

v4vvf13h3dwv.jpg

And this makes a difference because?????

guess that does sound wrong.
    i only meant because a lot of people in the US won’t buy perishable foods from/made in China....so we don’t see or hear about those foods..

What are you talking about, come on lol

yeah look am sorry if what i said offends you or anyone else but, wether we like it or not, it IS how things are with many here...either-way didn’t mean anything by it, just speak how i see things aka honestly but, i’ll shut up now..
  • pancakerunner
    4ddnh82aloc5.png

UMMMMMMMMMM
  • pancakerunner
    x1a5orkmddzp.png
  • pancakerunner
    3l79ymqgh98s.png

new Teddy mascot... terrifying
  • Noreenmarie1234
    x1a5orkmddzp.png
    The pretzel bites are delicious but to be honest I’ve never had chocolate covered pretzels I didn’t like 😂. Chocolate covered pretzel anything is one of my biggest weaknesses.
  • pancakerunner
    uhkxf4f62rkk.jpeg
    8ekzs3xlqtb7.jpeg
    c574pksyowfw.jpeg
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    zj8ht5t78cw0.png
    ❤️😱❤️
  • widgit808
    widgit808 Posts: 193 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    zj8ht5t78cw0.png
    ❤️😱❤️

Lol @hgycta this has your name written all over it 😋👍
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    zj8ht5t78cw0.png
    ❤️😱❤️

I keep seeing articles about people making pancake cereal on Tik Tok. I have not read the articles so I have no idea what they're doing, but it seems like people are just cooking up a bunch of mini pancakes and throwing them in a bowl?? This seems better
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited May 2020
    cdudley628 wrote: »
    zj8ht5t78cw0.png
    ❤️😱❤️

I keep seeing articles about people making pancake cereal on Tik Tok. I have not read the articles so I have no idea what they're doing, but it seems like people are just cooking up a bunch of mini pancakes and throwing them in a bowl?? This seems better

I keep seeing this all over instagram!

• cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    zj8ht5t78cw0.png
    ❤️😱❤️

I love pancakes, but this just doesn't appeal to me. I'd rather have a few big pancakes.
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,797 Member
    zj8ht5t78cw0.png
    ❤️😱❤️

I love pancakes, but this just doesn't appeal to me. I'd rather have a few big pancakes.

Same