Active Member?

Hi Everyone! 👋🏼

I recently started back here for tracking diet and workouts.

I would like to continue to build an active and supportive community as well in my friends list that I can also be here for.

I’m from KY, my weakness is my sweet tooth, and my main motivator is my hyper three year old son

If you like to share:
Where are you from, what’s your weakness/or once was, and what brings you here? :)

Replies

• rach3116
    rach3116 Posts: 34 Member
    Hey! I’m also currently looking for some new motivational friends on MFP app!
    In in Houston, my challenges are my sweet tooth & working around a busy toddler for workouts and sleep consistency. 🤪
    I’m a long time MFP user but after fertility treatments and this baby- I’ve never been this big before and am eager to get back to being leaner and stronger through weight loss. 💪🏾
    My goal is to log for the next 12 weeks consistently- don’t hesitate to add me!
  • Go_Deskercise
    Go_Deskercise Posts: 1,630 Member
    Hey there!! I live in Georgetown too :)
  • ssmith0903
    ssmith0903 Posts: 25 Member
    @rach3116 I totally get it. My son is three now and I’ve been at a bland place since I had him with my weight loss. Prior to having him I was on hormone treatments for two years and so I feel I gained a lot during that time for myself. I believe you got this ♥️
  • ssmith0903
    ssmith0903 Posts: 25 Member
    @Go_Deskercise No way! That’s awesome, small world 😊
  • phoenixrising5721
    phoenixrising5721 Posts: 2,252 Member
    Hi im Mike. 44 from michigan. Im pretty much always on here. Im very active lol. No life even though i work all the time. Im always loking for new friends
  • naveedr77
    naveedr77 Posts: 28 Member
    Hey m naveed m 27 m from pak
    My weekness is emotional eating lol
    But m good at loosing weight and also very good at gainig back :D
  • camillasmith1987
    camillasmith1987 Posts: 21 Member
    Hi, I'm Camilla from the U.K my weakness is emotional eating and being a bit lazy with exercise.
  • christys03
    christys03 Posts: 22,784 Member
    Im Christy from cali. Here for accountability. Active here daily. Feel free to add me.😁
  • aperfecttouch4474
    aperfecttouch4474 Posts: 18 Member
    I'm a active member on MF feel free to add me
  • spiritbrat
    spiritbrat Posts: 80 Member
    Looking for active people. Please add me!
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Hi all, also looking for active people to add to my hostages oops I mean friends list. LOL
  • katashalouise
    katashalouise Posts: 10 Member
    Hi! I’m from UK and have been back on track for 3 weeks now after having my 2nd child 6weeks ago. Just been eating healthy but hoping to start exercising soon too. My motivator is my 2 kids (3yrs and 6w old) and my sweet tooth is also my weakness 🙈

Been looking for some active friends to keep me on track and just to chat too!
  • MegABCrunning
    MegABCrunning Posts: 31 Member
    Add me too! I’m really active. I weigh and measure all my food and track macros! Let’s motivate each other!! Everyone, feel free to add me! :smiley:
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 520 Member
    I'm Rebecca from Missouri. I'm here to get healthy again. Sweet and salty is my problem. Feel free to add me also.
  • AlannaWulf
    AlannaWulf Posts: 25 Member
    I'm from Iowa. I just had a baby three months ago, so she is why I want to finally get fit. I plan to be active and also am looking for active friends who like motivating each other! My weakness is eating out! I love not having to worry about cooking or clean up. One of my mini goals is to stop eating out so much.
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    CaffeinatedConfectionist Posts: 1,045 Member
    35 in St. Louis, here - came here from Maryland for grad school last fall but I've moved around a fair amount in the last decade.

I'm consistently active on here (though I may be less so during certain life events, I was not very chatty during finals!) and have been for going on nine years.

A lot of my friends have been MIA with the pandemic (understandably so), so I'm looking to add some new blood.

As I mentioned in another post, I am a chatty b and talk a lot about things not immediately obviously relevant to calorie counting, but to me you can't separate life and weight loss. The latter doesn't occur in a vacuum.

My weaknesses are all the delicious things I cook and bake. Plus the ice cream I can get delivered to my door during the lock down. I also waste far too many calories on booze...
  • chopppparella
    chopppparella Posts: 1 Member
    Springfield!
  • MyFreakingNameIsScott
    MyFreakingNameIsScott Posts: 199 Member
    Been active for quite a while (1525 day streak). Don’t have a ton of friends but feel free to add. I have a raging sweet tooth to deal with. I joke with people that it’s the reason I work out as much as I do.