What’s a red flag for you?

Replies

• that_night_in_paris
    that_night_in_paris Posts: 457 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    He lives alone but has 53 packs of toilet paper stored all over the place "just in case"
    Cut me some slack will ya!

I've never had to live on oatmeal and pinto beans before
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    Women who think every guy in the world wants to take them to bed ,, get a grip

Wait,,,,,,,,, what?.............
    j9rehg5cse5k.gif

Dont you do it :)
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    When you don't understand that DC post 🚩
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member

Ahh you did !! ;)
  • my_gatorgirl_8
    my_gatorgirl_8 Posts: 125 Member
    Anything free.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    if she carries one of those little mini backpacks from VS instead of a purse

trdy8kudpe2t.jpeg
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    if she carries one of those little mini backpacks from VS instead of a purse

trdy8kudpe2t.jpeg

Next thing you know you’ll be wearing cargo shorts and carrying a satchel just to keep her phone out of her bra.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    If someone has no relationship with anyone in his family. Sure, there is a chance that he escaped from a toxic environment and cut them all out of his life...but more likely, if all family ties are broken, he's probably the crazy one.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    ilfaith wrote: »
    If someone has no relationship with anyone in his family. Sure, there is a chance that he escaped from a toxic environment and cut them all out of his life...but more likely, if all family ties are broken, he's probably the crazy one.

What if he was raised by wolves deep in the Canadian wilderness ??

... it could happen.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Won't share his doritos, or chips of any kind
    ...by-eee
  • thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    When I trust someone slightly enough to allow them to pick me up & they find the necessity to tell me they have a gun in the car, pull it out & seem to take perverse pleasure in seeing my "I've gotta run for the hills" face. Has happened to me twice. What is that? You feel powerful, dude, at scaring little blonde girls? Really?

Both times, I ran for the hills, pronto. Left a trail of smoke, even...

what if the next guy says the same thing, but instead it's all part of a hilarious gag to show you the potato gun he keeps in the bed of his truck instead?

What???

issa country thing.

you cut up a bunch of pvc tubes and cement epoxy them back together in the shape of a mini cannon. then stuff a potato down the barrel. then put a striker in the other end and spray some like ultra strong aerosol hair spray or something that'll ignite in there and flick the striker and then combustion makes that potato come FLYIN out the barrel. pretty awesome on a Friday night when you're bored and have a sack of potatoes.

so would that be a red flag or???

Depends, do you go cow tippin' afterwards?
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Mattresses on the floor, no backboards
  • _Kashmir_314
    _Kashmir_314 Posts: 707 Member
    An empty tank