Lose 15 lbs by June 30th

Replies

• annieu613
    annieu613 Posts: 142 Member
    Hope everyone's doing well today! Its finally warm and sunny in NJ, so I got in a great two mile walk with the dogs this morning, and then did some gardening. I also got in a strength and treadmill workout this afternoon.

Hope everyone else is having a good Saturday!
  • djeenb
    djeenb Posts: 2 Member
    Started the day up a bit but stayed on track all day and even got a good walk in!
  • Paz922
    Paz922 Posts: 340 Member
    micwrites wrote: »
    Can I join? I realize I've been gaining and losing the same 40 pounds for 9 years. Enough. I've had it. I had surgery in January on my knee and I am ready to exercise again. Just bought a magnetic stationary bike and I am out there doing yard work and walking. I want to get in shape.

Welcome! 😊

• Paz922
    djeenb wrote: »
    Started the day up a bit but stayed on track all day and even got a good walk in!

Walking is great! I’ve been going for a walk almost everyday now that the weather is nicer.

• Paz922
    Late to the thread but in the same boat as everyone else and totally ready to rock this (:
    2020 has been kind of a downer and I’m hoping that getting on track with my nutrition and getting down to a weight where I feel comfortable will be the highlight of 2020

Welcome to the group! We all need motivation and encouragement!😊

• Paz922
    annieu613 wrote: »
    Hope everyone's doing well today! Its finally warm and sunny in NJ, so I got in a great two mile walk with the dogs this morning, and then did some gardening. I also got in a strength and treadmill workout this afternoon.

Hope everyone else is having a good Saturday!

It was a beautiful day in Chicago as well. It is so nice to be outside 😊
  • Jesi1011
    Jesi1011 Posts: 200 Member
    I’m in! Need some accountability! Tomorrow will be day 1. Goal is to log all food! Also have FIL’s bday and going to try and not eat cake.
    SW 196
    GW 140

Look for 10lbs by June 15th. More will be great!
  • dianelouisefoster
    dianelouisefoster Posts: 1 Member
    I’d like to join your motivation group please. I’m at a starting weight of 177 and would like to keep chipping away 10 poinds at a time. Looking forward to having motivation and accountability friends.
  • Paz922
    Jesi1011 wrote: »
    I’m in! Need some accountability! Tomorrow will be day 1. Goal is to log all food! Also have FIL’s bday and going to try and not eat cake.
    SW 196
    GW 140

Look for 10lbs by June 15th. More will be great!

Welcome to the group! 😊

• Paz922
    I’d like to join your motivation group please. I’m at a starting weight of 177 and would like to keep chipping away 10 poinds at a time. Looking forward to having motivation and accountability friends.

Welcome to the group! We can do this!😊
  • jewelelainecasey
    jewelelainecasey Posts: 27 Member
    Similar situation would like to join of its not to late.
    SW:178
    GW:150
    I'm giving myself short term goals but I would love to maintain 150 by June 2021
    Add me to be pals 😄
  • cupcakesandproteinshakes
    cupcakesandproteinshakes Posts: 1,091 Member
    Hi
    Hope I’m not too late to join. I want to lose 7 pounds by the end of June. I think this is realistic for me during this period. If I can manage any loss I will be happy tbh.

I’ve lost just over a pound in the last month, it’s very slow for me and often masked by water weight.

I’ve never done a group challenge before so hoping it will focus me a bit!

Current weight 139.
  • micwrites
    micwrites Posts: 120 Member
    Thank you! I am so happy to be here. Just having the group makes me feel more motivated. My left leg is very weak from recovery from surgery from a tennis injury and the right one hurts from overcompensation. All the more reason to get weight off. I feel like I’m 90 years old. I will be my healthiest self again! Yesterday I did 50 minutes of cardio out in the beautiful sun. I felt like a bear coming out of hibernation. Good for the soul.
  • spiritbrat
    spiritbrat Posts: 80 Member
    I’m in! If anyone wants to add me please feel free!
  • Paz922
    Similar situation would like to join of its not to late.
    SW:178
    GW:150
    I'm giving myself short term goals but I would love to maintain 150 by June 2021
    Add me to be pals 😄

Welcome to the group! Short term goals are smart! We can do this! 😊

• Paz922
    Hi
    Hope I’m not too late to join. I want to lose 7 pounds by the end of June. I think this is realistic for me during this period. If I can manage any loss I will be happy tbh.

I’ve lost just over a pound in the last month, it’s very slow for me and often masked by water weight.

I’ve never done a group challenge before so hoping it will focus me a bit!

Current weight 139.

Welcome to the group! You can lose 7 lbs! We’ll motivate each other! 😊

• Paz922
    micwrites wrote: »
    Thank you! I am so happy to be here. Just having the group makes me feel more motivated. My left leg is very weak from recovery from surgery from a tennis injury and the right one hurts from overcompensation. All the more reason to get weight off. I feel like I’m 90 years old. I will be my healthiest self again! Yesterday I did 50 minutes of cardio out in the beautiful sun. I felt like a bear coming out of hibernation. Good for the soul.

Being outside is awesome! I hope you feel better soon. Great to have in the group!