FAT2FIT Challenge Group MAY 2020

jugar
jugar Posts: 9,901 Member
uic5f2qbfp34.png

We hope you'll consider FAT 2 FIT, a weight loss challenge and support group. A community. A wonderful group of warm, fun, and strong people to help make your journey possible.

MAY 2020 REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
The MAY Challenge will run for four weeks from MAY 3rd - MAY 31, 2020
because we always start on a Sunday and end on a Saturday no matter what!

REGISTRATIONS:
Friday April 24, 2020 through Saturday May 2, 2020

WHAT WE DO:
The group is divided into six teams. Each team is made up of +/- 25 members, including Captains and Motivators. We conduct challenges throughout the month to help inspire and maintain motivation. We weigh in and report weekly to gauge our success. Your team is your community support group - active participation is strongly encouraged!

HOW TO JOIN:
This is the easy part.
Go to https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10793488/f2f-may-2020-registration#latest
Post the following information:

MFP USER NAME
YOUR CHOSEN WEIGH-IN DAY
YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT

That's it! One of our Moderators will assign you to a team and give you the team thread information.

GO REGISTER AND WE WILL DO THE REST! BUT PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER HERE! GO TO
https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10793488/f2f-may-2020-registration#latest

All team assignments are done on that thread, not here.

Hope to see you soon!

Replies

• TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Hey everyone!! Let me tell you why you need to join Fat2Fit TODAY!! :)

Being a part of Fat2Fit is more than just you recording your weight or doing one of our fun challenges. It's about giving you the encouragement, advice, and support when you struggle. It's about being your biggest cheerleader when you have a victory. Each team is made up of wonderful people who get to know and care about each other. It's where you can share your daily life and get to read and respond to others sharing their daily lives. We are a community and you will be very welcomed!

:star: We LOVE new members!! <3 So come on and JOIN TODAY! :star:

i5rhx27n9a0b.jpg
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    On Fat2Fit we believe that it's your daily habits that will bring about the changes you are looking for. Which is why we have created a Habit Tracker spreadsheet. On this spreadsheet, you can create up to five habits that you want to work on and it's up to you to keep track, which is a great visual and reminder to help you stay focused on the good habits that you need to be successful. :)

:star::star:JOIN FAT2FIT TODAY!! :star::star:

yr2ikrfxt8s9.jpg
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    F2F is an amazing, supportive community! May is a great time to reset and refocus! Come on over and join us!

8d79vycn08ey.png
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Amazing and supportive group. Hope you decide to join! ❤️
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,501 Member
    Awesome group with great support!
  • mari_moulin
    853duvi162v7.png

• taylorsjostrand
    taylorsjostrand Posts: 10 Member
    It will not let me comment to enter! There’s no option for reply on the registration page for me :(
  • mari_moulin
    It will not let me comment to enter! There’s no option for reply on the registration page for me :(

I’m not sure why. Try joining the group first and then see if you have the reply option?
  • taylorsjostrand
    taylorsjostrand Posts: 10 Member
    I don’t know how to join the group there’s no option to do that. I have a reply option on every page except the registration page
  • mari_moulin
    I don’t know how to join the group there’s no option to do that. I have a reply option on every page except the registration page

I’ll try to send you an invite to join the group. Let me know if you get it.