Need supportive friends

I have a few friends that are still on here but the majority of my friends list is inactive. I would love to look forward to discussions and daily support to help keep me motivated! I would like someone I can talk goals with without feeling like I'm a bother to them 😅😅😅

Add me or we can chat in the comments here first! What are your goals? Something you struggle with?

Replies

• Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Hey hey!! Happy to help!! Always available to pick my brain!! I just came back to mfp toooooo
  • CaffeinatedGlitter
    CaffeinatedGlitter Posts: 201 Member
    Hey hey!! Happy to help!! Always available to pick my brain!! I just came back to mfp toooooo

Thank you! It's been a while since I've been really consistent on here, I had success before though so I know I just need to get into the groove again 😅😅
  • dbrinkmeyer
    dbrinkmeyer Posts: 94 Member
    Hello, you can count me in if you'd like.
  • cfgreear
    cfgreear Posts: 189 Member
    You can add me, here to support people, get motivated and talk about geeky stuff sometimes.
  • christys03
    christys03 Posts: 22,784 Member
    Y'all can add me. I'm active here daily. Open diary.💛
  • Em05us
    Em05us Posts: 117 Member
    Add me if you want! I have over 100 lbs to lose. I'm a hot mess. I struggle with depression and getting motivated. You would not be a bother at all! I would love to chat!
  • facet1011
    facet1011 Posts: 20 Member
    Hey! Count me in. I’d like some people to talk to about this stuff I always feel like I’m bugging people too.

My start goal was to lose 150 lbs by September 16th 2021. That’s my birthday and 2 lbs a week so perfect timing!

My big thing is stress eating o particularly when I have work deadlines. I’m pretty good at eating healthily now but that goes out the window when I’m stressed or emotional
  • CaffeinatedGlitter
    Hello, you can count me in if you'd like.

Yayy!!! Thanks!!
  • CaffeinatedGlitter
    em05us wrote: »
    Add me if you want! I have over 100 lbs to lose. I'm a hot mess. I struggle with depression and getting motivated. You would not be a bother at all! I would love to chat!

Depression is a struggle for me as well ((hugs)) it can be rough but we can make it through!
  • CaffeinatedGlitter
    facet1011 wrote: »
    Hey! Count me in. I’d like some people to talk to about this stuff I always feel like I’m bugging people too.

My start goal was to lose 150 lbs by September 16th 2021. That’s my birthday and 2 lbs a week so perfect timing!

My big thing is stress eating o particularly when I have work deadlines. I’m pretty good at eating healthily now but that goes out the window when I’m stressed or emotional

Stress/ emotional eating is a big struggle for me as well! 2lbs is a good realistic goal to have
  • Grace4DebraAnn
    Grace4DebraAnn Posts: 124 Member
    Feel free to add me, I am trying to get back on track. I always do better with encouragement and support. :)
  • t4yt0
    t4yt0 Posts: 8 Member
    Count me in too! I'll add you guys too if that's ok? I first came to MFP 6 years ago and most my friends are inactive now too.
  • TamiJillSM08
    TamiJillSM08 Posts: 210 Member
    Hi! Feel free to add me, too! I’m recently back and a lot of my friends are inactive too. I miss conversations in my news feed! I have just under 150 to lose.
  • Activegamer20201
    Activegamer20201 Posts: 1 Member
    Add me as well.
  • lynettekay1957
    lynettekay1957 Posts: 10 Member
    em05us wrote: »

I have clinical depression so I completely relate to that cloud. I live in the Pacific NW and depression here is as common as freckles. Plus I have several health issues which involve depression. I'm always available for a chat.

I hope to be your friend.
  • ToniPressman
    ToniPressman Posts: 9 Member
    I'd like to join in too please.
    I need to lose 8kg before August to fit into my wedding dress after I comfort ate/binged through our covid-19 lockdown in New Zealand. I'm not punishing myself though, just full steam ahead with food tracking and exercise.
    Would really appreciate a good support network to keep me on track
  • CaffeinatedGlitter
    I'd like to join in too please.
    I need to lose 8kg before August to fit into my wedding dress after I comfort ate/binged through our covid-19 lockdown in New Zealand. I'm not punishing myself though, just full steam ahead with food tracking and exercise.
    Would really appreciate a good support network to keep me on track

Good job not punishing yourself! It's an important mindset to make sure you're doing this for good reasons and not as punishment 💕💕💕
  • SteppenFetchit
    SteppenFetchit Posts: 39 Member
    I'm just getting started again too and lost all my friends from before. I'd welcome the comraderie and support and motivation!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    I'm always willing to be supportive to anyone that wants it. Love to help.
    And just like Chucky, we can be friends to the end. :lol:
  • Polydactylkat
    Polydactylkat Posts: 31 Member
    I am always down to give and get support! I struggle with stress eating, for sure. Then once I start it’s hard to stop :( Plus I like to eat out! And now that I have a baby, my leisurely evenings of cooking nice dinners are more like quick prep and maybe get something healthy on the table!