May 1 - 15: Where have you been where are you going?

MsAdventure19
MsAdventure19 Posts: 104 Member
Tell use about your goals for the first half of May!

Replies

• MsAdventure19
    Starting weight: 256
    Current weight: 206
    (Yay - 50 lbs lost!)
    Goal for May: 200 (lose 1.5 lbs per week)

My goals for the next two weeks:
    - get 1 hour of exercise a day, 6 days per week
    - Add more protein to meals to feel fuller and cut down on hunger snacking.

Biggest obstacle/Challenge:
    - I think as I have increased to duration and intensity of exercise (which I am really enjoying) I haven’t made and adjustment to my diet or calories. The past two weeks I have just been hungry! I was frustrated from myself for adding in extra snacks (I’d been really good about avoiding that in the past). But now I’m thinking these cravings are not just poor willpower, they are my body’s reaction to the change in exercise because even with the deviations to my eating plan, I lost 3 lbs in the past two weeks. So, I’m going to adjust my calories and macros to give myself a few more calories per day and increased protein and I’ll see how things go.

Good luck everyone - we’ve got this!!
  • disney_addict_1028
    disney_addict_1028 Posts: 95 Member
    Start weight : 290 Current weight :190 ... Goal Weight:170, I exercise 6 days a week until the stay at home order is lifted . Once u return to work it’s 3 days of working out ! Can’t wait to take this journey with all of you ! jpg0aarossf6.jpeg
  • tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,251 Member
    Starting weight 210
    Current weight 208
    Goal by May 15 206
    Overall goal 170

Going to continue walking and yoga
    Need to work on portion sizes
  • tmbg1
    Hope everyone is doing well during these 15 days
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,577 Member
    My goal is to just try to get in exersize somehow. With my broken foot.
    I have to carry my dog everywhere since Monday. She couldnt walk Sunday night. Found out she has 2 bulging disc. Effecting her back feet. So I'm getting upper arm exercise.
    To cut back on my food to loose again.
    Basically I'm just trying to survive my stressful life.
  • stella7x7
    Start weight 314.4 (2017)
    I was 285.0( july 2019)
    Had knee surgery and now a broken foot.
    I'm now back up to 252.6 as of this morning.
    May start weight was 253.4
    Goal for mat 248.0
    Ultimate first goal is 199.0
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 wrote: »
    Start weight 314.4 (2017)
    I was 285.0( july 2019)
    Had knee surgery and now a broken foot.
    I'm now back up to 252.6 as of this morning.
    May start weight was 253.4
    Goal for mat 248.0
    Ultimate first goal is 199.0

I put in the wrong weight for may 1. I was 251.6
  • stella7x7
    I really goofed up yesterday. Last year in July I was 235lb. I had lost 85 lbs. Then I had my knee surgery. I was unable to walk for 3mo. I started to gain slowly. Then 7 weeks ago I broke my foot. Grounding me again. I have gained 17 lbs. Back . I really cant afford to gain this weight back. I came so far. I really need to see the numbers moving the other way. When the gyms open back up, I will be able to get back to my water aerobics.
  • tmbg1
    Well it's the 15th and I'm still 208....glad I didn't gain but disappointed that I didn't lose.
  • MsAdventure19
    tmbg1 wrote: »
    Well it's the 15th and I'm still 208....glad I didn't gain but disappointed that I didn't lose.

Agreed - at least you maintained and if you keep it up eventually the scale will notice! Focus on those non scale victories in the meantime and don’t get discouraged - you’ve got this!
  • MsAdventure19
    I did pretty well these two weeks - started at 206 and am at 203.5. My goal was 203, so it’s not exactly perfect, but I’ll take it.