Lose 15 lbs by June 30th

Replies

• Paz922
    Paz922 Posts: 345 Member
    spiritbrat wrote: »
    I’m in! If anyone wants to add me please feel free!

Welcome the group!
  • Paz922
    Jesi1011 wrote: »
    Started this morning with coffee yogurt and fresh blueberries and strawberries! Great start compared to my normal carb filled breakfast

That is a healthy breakfast! I am also having a lot less carbs. I am feeling so much healthier!
  • Paz922
    cfgreear wrote: »
    im in! Since the start of quarantine I've lost 9 lbs, trying to get down another 18.

Welcome to the group! That is great that you lost 9 lbs during quarantine which is not easy.
  • Paz922
    Happy Sunday everyone!

We have a great group very motivated to lose weight by June 29th (changed the date from 6/30). My goal is 15 lbs but you can choose your own goal. I believe we should have some accountability with our progress.

It would be great if you can weigh once a week and share your progress. It is ok if you are having a bad week as we all do sometimes. We are here to motivate each other and enjoy our journey to a better life. Our goal is to be healthier!

Please add your name to the list and copy the post each week with your new weight. Please share your challenges and successes. Try to post every day!

Please indicate your starting weight, current weight and goal weight by June 29th (we could extend the challenge after this date)

SW- 160.4 lbs (4/25)
    CW- 156.2 lbs
    GW by June 30th- 145lbs

Total weight lost- 4.2 lbs

May 4:
    May 11:
    May 18:
    May 25:

June 1:
    June 8:
    June 15:
    June 22:
    June 29:

Weight lost Challenge:
  • oliviarferreira21
    oliviarferreira21 Posts: 5 Member
    edited May 2020
    SW: ~151.6 (16 April)
    CW: 152.4 lbs (3 May)
    GW by June 30th: 140 to 145 lbs

Total weight lost: 0

May 4:
    May 11:
    May 18:
    May 25:

June 1:
    June 8:
    June 15:
    June 22:
    June 29:

Weight lost Challenge:
  • sumi231267
    sumi231267 Posts: 4 Member
    You are right. Our goal should be measurable & visible which will make us to stick to goal. I had hard to loose weight in the past because of no commitment to myself and it was just wish.

I am healthy eater , I cook everyday from scratch, no process food or junk but I cannot control my portion size, keep snacking and late night eating. I need help. Is there anyone found solution for these habitats?
    May 3
    SW: 145.2
    CW: 145.2 May 3
    GW by June 30th: 137 lbs

May 4:
    May 11:
    May 18:
    May 25:

June 1:
    June 8:
    June 15:
    June 22:
    June 29:

Weight lost Challenge:
  • micwrites
    micwrites Posts: 120 Member
    This is a great idea to bring us together in this shared goal! Together we succeed. And accountability is a good thing. That helps me a lot.

SW- 244.4 lbs (5/2)
    CW- 244.6 lbs (5/3)
    GW by June 30th- 229 or less

Total weight lost- 0 lbs

May 4:
    May 11:
    May 18:
    May 25:

June 1:
    June 8:
    June 15:
    June 22:
    June 29:
  • brittgreenlikethecolor88
    brittgreenlikethecolor88 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Jesi1011 wrote: »
    Started this morning with coffee yogurt and fresh blueberries and strawberries! Great start compared to my normal carb filled breakfast

Great job!!! I used to start my days with empty carbs and sugar before i knew any better 😖 I was raised on having sugary cereals, poptarts or eggo waffles for breakfast. As a kid/teen, I thought it was healthy!! Whaaaaa? Now I make sure to eat protein. Eggs, turkey sausage or a protien bar if I'm in a hurry.... crazy how much more energy i have starting the day! No carb or sugar coma👍
  • kbgoals2020
    kbgoals2020 Posts: 25 Member
    Hi there! Count me in! I've been tracking on my own under "Need Sunday Weigh In Buddies," but this is better since you guys have already started.

CW - 171.6lb
    Challenge GW - 156.6lb
    Overall GW - 135lb

Here's my progress so far/before I found this group.

Starting - 180lb
    Week 1 - 173.3lb
    Week 2 - 174lb
    Week 3 - 178lb
    Week 4 - 172.3lb
    Week 5 (today) - 171.6lb

I weigh in on Sundays. :)
  • brittgreenlikethecolor88
    brittgreenlikethecolor88 Posts: 1,078 Member
    edited May 2020
    Hello all!!! Hope everyone is having a great Sunday 🌷 I had a couple extra drinks last night so I'm feeling a bit sluggish today, but still motivated!! Hoping to get another 30mins on the elliptical today while the kids are napping B)

& Welcome to all the new faces!!! I love seeing everyones goals and motivations! Helps keep me motivated as well!! KEEP ON, KEEPING ON ROCKSTARS!!! 🌟
  • grace173
    grace173 Posts: 180 Member
    Hello all!!! Hope everyone is having a great Sunday 🌷 I had a couple extra drinks last night so I'm feeling a bit sluggish today, but still motivated!! Hoping to get another 30mins on the elliptical today while the kids are napping B)

& Welcome all to all the new faces!!! I love seeing everyones goals and motivations! Helps keep me motivated as well!! KEEP ON, KEEPING ON ROCKSTARS!!! 🌟

Today is day 1 off alcohol completely EEeek! We are in our 40's now and think it's time for a lifestyle change. It's slightly harder considering the fact that I can no longer go on my booked holiday to Italy this year. I would be all motivated to get into that bikini but the fact that we can't travel this year has me less motivated but I'll stay posting on this group and hopefully that will keep me motivated. I ordered a bottle of alcohol free gin to trick myself lol I'll let you know what thats like ha
    I was up .4 today but I knew that would be the case because of the few drinks I had on Friday. I'm presuming I'll lost more weight now that I won't be drinking anymore....well I'd better :D I'll probably start eating rings around me because I'm not drinking and put weight on lol
  • annieu613
    annieu613 Posts: 143 Member
    Height: 5'8"
    SW: 175.0 (Jan 6)
    CW: 158.0 lbs (May 2)
    GW by June 30th: 145 lbs

May 4:
    May 11:
    May 18:
    May 25:

June 1:
    June 8:
    June 15:
    June 22:
    June 29:

Weight lost Challenge:
  • Paz922
    Hi there! Count me in! I've been tracking on my own under "Need Sunday Weigh In Buddies," but this is better since you guys have already started.

CW - 171.6lb
    Challenge GW - 156.6lb
    Overall GW - 135lb

Here's my progress so far/before I found this group.

Starting - 180lb
    Week 1 - 173.3lb
    Week 2 - 174lb
    Week 3 - 178lb
    Week 4 - 172.3lb
    Week 5 (today) - 171.6lb

I weigh in on Sundays. :)

Welcome to the group!😊
  • Paz922

& Welcome to all the new faces!!! I love seeing everyones goals and motivations! Helps keep me motivated as well!! KEEP ON, KEEPING ON ROCKSTARS!!! 🌟

Love your motivation! 😊 I am so happy you are part of this group! It feels so encouraging that we have the same goal! I just went for a long walk around a lake. It is so nice to be out! We can do this!💪😊
  • Paz922
    grace173 wrote: »

& Welcome all to all the new faces!!! I love seeing everyones goals and motivations! Helps keep me motivated as well!! KEEP ON, KEEPING ON ROCKSTARS!!! 🌟

Today is day 1 off alcohol completely EEeek! We are in our 40's now and think it's time for a lifestyle change. It's slightly harder considering the fact that I can no longer go on my booked holiday to Italy this year. I would be all motivated to get into that bikini but the fact that we can't travel this year has me less motivated but I'll stay posting on this group and hopefully that will keep me motivated. I ordered a bottle of alcohol free gin to trick myself lol I'll let you know what thats like ha
    I was up .4 today but I knew that would be the case because of the few drinks I had on Friday. I'm presuming I'll lost more weight now that I won't be drinking anymore....well I'd better :D I'll probably start eating rings around me because I'm not drinking and put weight on lol

Grace, I hope you will soon be able to go Italy. I haven't had alcohol in over a week which has helped me so much with my weigh loss. My husband and I were having wine too often and we both gained a few lbs. He decided yesterday to avoid alcohol as well which is so nice. I have Zoom “happy hour” with friends and have ice water in a wine glass. Maybe we could still try on our bathing suits on June 30th to see our results! 😀

• azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    I’m in! Thank you for starting this thread. I have been off the wagon quite awhile and this is exactly what I need to get a jump start.

SW- 207lbs (5/1)
    CW-
    GW by June 30th- 190lbs

Total weight lost-

May 4:
    May 11:
    May 18:
    May 25:

June 1:
    June 8:
    June 15:
    June 22:
    June 29:
  • annieu613
    annieu613 Posts: 143 Member
    Happy Sunday everyone! Anyone do any good workouts today?

I went for a bike ride with my husband this afternoon. We rode for about an hour and it was so nice to get outside! It has been really rainy here recently and I'm enjoying the sunshine.
  • micwrites
    micwrites Posts: 120 Member
    annieu613 wrote: »
    Happy Sunday everyone! Anyone do any good workouts today?

I went for a bike ride with my husband this afternoon. We rode for about an hour and it was so nice to get outside! It has been really rainy here recently and I'm enjoying the sunshine.

Yes! 4.5 miles on the bike and 40 minutes in the garden, clearing and planting. It felt good to work up a little sweat and start a good calorie burn. Beautiful weather is incentive.
  • jewelelainecasey
    jewelelainecasey Posts: 27 Member
    edited May 2020
    So I have started drinking a ton more water to help keep hydrated. however it's making me pee more!! I decided everytime I go to the bathroom to do 10 air squats! Being a nurse and working during this "time" It is rough but I'm trying my best and fitting in a little workout when I can haha.
    Good luck to everyone! Posting daily I hope keeps me motivated and accountable!! Great idea! Day by day we can reach our goals
  • jewelelainecasey
    jewelelainecasey Posts: 27 Member
    SW- 176.6lbs (05/03)
    CW- 176.6lbs
    GW- by June 30th- 165
    Overall goal:145lbs by June 2021

Total weight lost- 0.0lbs

May 4:
    May 11:
    May 18:
    May 25:

June 1: