3rd - @Basenji. - 1.09%
    uohume43ad88.gif
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 1 hour walking

Comments: Sat down and spent some time getting my blog posts ready to release. Pretty excited to finally get it created and soon I'm hoping to get my youtube up and running, but the hard part is getting started, like the introductions are hard I suppose. Oh well, I'll get there.
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Daily check in May 3

Exercise: No

Filled my time checking on my seeds and planting more. We had our one weekend take out today, I’m tired of cooking all the time. Logged and hope the numbers were accurate.

Hoping to post on here daily and restart my dedication to this. I’ve gained back 3/4 of what I lost and I feel disgusting and disgusted at myself for letting it happen.
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Jen_967
    Sunday
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: no

I have not been feeling good the last few days. Hoping I feel better tomorrow.
  • southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    May Wk 2 - Sun, 5/3

Calories: Under
    Exercise: 90 min light cardio

Knee somewhat better. Was able to walk farther today but neck and shoulders hurt. I’ve lost about ten pounds since the holidays, so I guess that’s good.
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Daily Post
    Sunday May 3
    Exercise: yes

I am starting to post daily to help myself stay focused. Today I walked (slow) for 90 minutes and cooked meals for over an hour.
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Sunday
    Week 2
    PW: 201.8
    CW: 203.2
  • AB0215
    batgirl140 wrote: »
    Daily check in May 3

Filled my time checking on my seeds and planting more. We had our one weekend take out today, I’m tired of cooking all the time. Logged and hope the numbers were accurate.

Hoping to post on here daily and restart my dedication to this. I’ve gained back 3/4 of what I lost and I feel disgusting and disgusted at myself for letting it happen.

@batgirl140 I am entirely in the same boat as you. I sort of fell off the wagon myself and the truth is, I'm mostly still fitting in my clothes and whatnot, but I gained back 20 lbs. So at the end of the day I'm really mostly okay with it, but I don't want to be here so I'm back on the losing path myself. And as for cooking, I tend to do a lot of meal prep so I am not cooking all the time. That really helps me feel like I'm not cooking all the time.
  • AB0215
    walk4today wrote: »
    Daily Post
    Sunday May 3

I am starting to post daily to help myself stay focused. Today I walked (slow) for 90 minutes and cooked meals for over an hour.
    @walk4today I'm doing the same. Mostly. I'm trying to get back into being more active here because that was when I was the most successful and I need to regain my focus. We can do this!
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    WMEJA wrote: »
    WMEJA

PW:226.1
    CW:221.5

Yaaaaaa!!🤗🤗🤗
    Nice loss.
    Kin59vara wrote: »
    User Name: Kin59vara
    PW: 168.5
    CW: 170.8
    Nearly did not want to post, embarrassed. I know that my emotions are creating havoc with my eating and exercise and I need to get control. I need to be more selfish and worry first about my own health.

We all have weeks (me personally have had months) like this. Hang in there. Xoxo
  • vicky2767
    Daily check in May 3

I know how you feel. I was down almost 20 pounds last year. Gained it all back and now then some. But I’m here. Starting again. Just have to get focused again. And you will. You can do this.
    Jen_967 wrote: »
    Jen_967
    Sunday
    Exercise: no

I have not been feeling good the last few days. Hoping I feel better tomorrow.
    Feel better
    walk4today wrote: »
    Daily Post
    Sunday May 3

Good
  • vicky2767
    Daily check in
    sun may 3
    Tracked yes
    Calories over (I was under until my husband made Oreo milk shakes for dessert)
    Exercise yes.
  • batgirl140
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily check in May 3

@batgirl140 I am entirely in the same boat as you. I sort of fell off the wagon myself and the truth is, I'm mostly still fitting in my clothes and whatnot, but I gained back 20 lbs. So at the end of the day I'm really mostly okay with it, but I don't want to be here so I'm back on the losing path myself. And as for cooking, I tend to do a lot of meal prep so I am not cooking all the time. That really helps me feel like I'm not cooking all the time.

@AB0215 I’m not fitting in my clothes and it’s upsetting. I’m at the age that my body is going to start carrying my weight differently so it doesn’t feel the same as before. I don’t like it. Gaining has messed with my hormones too I’m a bit of a mess.

Eh I can complain all I want but I really just need to get my behind moving!! 🏃‍♀️
  • batgirl140
    Hey guys, I’ve been gone from regular posting on here. I don’t see anyone giving likes or hugs anymore. Was there a new rule I’m not aware of?? I often found that encouraging.
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    May Wk 2 - Sun, 5/3

Calories: Under
    Exercise: 90 min light cardio

Knee somewhat better. Was able to walk farther today but neck and shoulders hurt. I’ve lost about ten pounds since the holidays, so I guess that’s good.

I’m so glad your knee is feeling better and congrats on the weight loss. 😄
This discussion has been closed.