TEAM: The Slimsons (May)

Replies

• Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    I’m really struggling. I keep bouncing back and forth between 220-222. But I know what the issue is I find myself snacking at night. Not bad snacking. But still snacking. I do fine during the day. I’m also struggling with exercise. I have to pu
    Push myself. But I’m determined to do better this week.
  • Jen_967
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    Daily check in
    sun may 3
    Tracked yes
    Calories over (I was under until my husband made Oreo milk shakes for dessert)
    Exercise yes.

Maybe the milkshakes aren’t a great choice. But don’t be hard on yourself. Your not eating them everyday. But the def sound yummy! 😋
  • WMEJA
    WMEJA Posts: 652 Member
    edited May 2020
    Daily Post
    Monday May 4

Tracked Yes
    Calories Yes
    Exercise Yes
  • caloricus
    caloricus Posts: 591 Member
    Daily post for Monday morning:

Yesterday
    Track ✔
    Calories ✖
    Exercise ✔

Rough weekend. Will try to stay on track this week.
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Daily Post
    Monday May 4

Track Yes
    Calories Yes
    Exercise Yes
  • dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    Daily Post Monday

Track ✔
    Exercise❌
    Calories ❌
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited May 2020
    batgirl140 wrote: »
    Hey guys, I’ve been gone from regular posting on here. I don’t see anyone giving likes or hugs anymore. Was there a new rule I’m not aware of?? I often found that encouraging.

@batgirl140 Nope, no new rules.......other than don't hit the disagree button. I'm not sure why no likes or hugs. Hoping it's just a temporary thing. I also found it encouraging. Even if no words were attached.
  • AB0215
    Jen_967 wrote: »
    I’m really struggling. I keep bouncing back and forth between 220-222. But I know what the issue is I find myself snacking at night. Not bad snacking. But still snacking. I do fine during the day. I’m also struggling with exercise. I have to pu

@Jen_967 I know....exactly how you're feeling. I'm trying to get back to about 140 which is where I'd like to be, under 140 but I keep bouncing between 149-152 and I'm finding it irritating.
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    CindyJNC1963

May: Week #2

Original starting weight: 273

PW: 158.7
    CW: 158.6

I'm honestly shocked I didn't gain weight. I have been off of the rails calorie wise. I'm not eating "bad" food.....just too much altogether. I am still walking 4 miles a day so all isn't lost. It might actually be good for me to me to eat at the maintenance level for awhile. I don't know. I just don't want to gain.
  • Jen_967
    AB0215 wrote: »

@Jen_967 I know....exactly how you're feeling. I'm trying to get back to about 140 which is where I'd like to be, under 140 but I keep bouncing between 149-152 and I'm finding it irritating.

Yes, very irritating 😡
  • southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    May Wk 2 - Mon, 5/4

May the Fourth be with you.

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 50 min light cardio

Knee, still hurting - not sure why. My aunt’s dying, so I hope I’m able to see her soon. What a gloomy day under clear blue skies.
  • Jen_967
    edited May 2020
    Daily Post
    Monday
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: yes

Walking- got in 13,282 steps today Yay!
  • kkmark
    kkmark Posts: 558 Member
    Daily Post
    Monday
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: yes walking 6k steps
  • AB0215
    CindyJNC1963

I'm honestly shocked I didn't gain weight. I have been off of the rails calorie wise. I'm not eating "bad" food.....just too much altogether. I am still walking 4 miles a day so all isn't lost. It might actually be good for me to me to eat at the maintenance level for awhile. I don't know. I just don't want to gain.

@CindyJNC1963 Several times over the course of my journey I've taken a step back and ate at maintenance. I think it can be helpful to let your body rest. And as long as your active, you're going to use the fuel you're giving yourself, so as you can see, the scale behaved...You've done a wonderful job, and a break isn't a bad thing!
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    You got this
    May Wk 2 - Mon, 5/4

May the Fourth be with you.

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 50 min light cardio

Knee, still hurting - not sure why. My aunt’s dying, so I hope I’m able to see her soon. What a gloomy day under clear blue skies.
    Sorry about your aunt.
    CindyJNC1963

You are doing great.
  • vicky2767
    @batgirl140 you got this!!!!
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    Daily check in
    sun may 3
    Tracked yes
    Calories over (I was under until my husband made Oreo milk shakes for dessert)
    Exercise yes.

Maybe the milkshakes aren’t a great choice. But don’t be hard on yourself. Your not eating them everyday. But the def sound yummy! 😋

I know. Tonight after dinner I called a friend I haven’t spoken to in awhile so as I wouldn’t be tempted to have any dessert. Then I went straight up to bed.
  • vicky2767
    Daily check in
    Mon 5/4
    Tracked yes
    Calories over
    Exercise yes
  • osier5
    osier5 Posts: 429 Member
    Osier5
    Sunday
    Week 2