What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Replies

• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Oatmeal. I’ve had it for lunch 5 days in a row and I just bought a new box lol.

I just got a bizzare craving for steel-cut oatmeal with sugar and half and half
  • pancakerunner
    8s91ylby70iy.jpeg

Present me is thanking past me for buying all of these when they were on clearance. So good
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    Greek yoghurt again. I hadn't eaten it for a while but started having it recently with oats and a tablespoon of cashew butter for breakfast. Delicious and filling for hours.
  • pancakerunner
    Jelaan wrote: »
    Greek yoghurt again. I hadn't eaten it for a while but started having it recently with oats and a tablespoon of cashew butter for breakfast. Delicious and filling for hours.

Same!!!
    But I like mine with pecans and a drizzle of honey on top 😋😋😋
    Or just on top of a banana pancake and topped up with fresh berries and a sprinkle of cinnamon!
    Just can’t get enough of it!!!

Love greek yogurt... picky about the brand though! I like Fage 2%. Also like Icelandic Provisions Skyr!
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    edited May 2020
    I tried Skyr for the first time last week. I kept checking the fat content lol. It tasted like the 0% was a mistake lol. Yummy.
  • simplyhannahme2479
    simplyhannahme2479 Posts: 10 Member
    I go through fazes of being obsessed with foods. At the moment I’m obsessed with strawberries and raspberries.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,482 Member
    Jelaan wrote: »

Same!!!
    But I like mine with pecans and a drizzle of honey on top 😋😋😋
    Or just on top of a banana pancake and topped up with fresh berries and a sprinkle of cinnamon!
    Just can’t get enough of it!!!

Love greek yogurt... picky about the brand though! I like Fage 2%. Also like Icelandic Provisions Skyr!

Fage 2% is my favorite too! I was making my own yogurt in the Instant Pot but prefer Fage to it, I'll only make it when I go to stores that are charging too much for it. Two percent is worth a little extra calories over nonfat to me.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,482 Member
    I go through fazes of being obsessed with foods. At the moment I’m obsessed with strawberries and raspberries.

I do this as well, just made overnight oats for the first time and add a bunch of fruit to it, it's my new thing! I usually stick to something for a few months then switch to another choice.
  • pancakerunner

warm raspberries WITH greek yogurt. now we're talkin
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member

'warm' raspberries?
  • pancakerunner
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »

'warm' raspberries?

yessss... brings out the juices. so good
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member

'warm' raspberries?

I'm sure it would! yum
  • klove808
    klove808 Posts: 346 Member
    @VegjoyP

More about those “wings”:
    I found them in the frozen section of local vegetarian grocery. You can dress em up anyway you want, but baked and covered in buffalo sauce is my preference. A spicy bbq sauce is pretty good too.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited May 2020

'warm' raspberries?

I'm sure it would! yum

I love warming up my berries on top of cold yogurt or pudding or ice cream.

Been obsessed with Lenny and Larry cookies again. I go through periods where I eat like 800 calories of them a day for weeks and then get sick of them lol.
  • pancakerunner

'warm' raspberries?

I'm sure it would! yum

I love warming up my berries on top of cold yogurt or pudding or ice cream.

Been obsessed with Lenny and Larry cookies again. I go through periods where I eat like 800 calories of them a day for weeks and then get sick of them lol.

I only like Lenny and larrys when they are crumbled up lol
  • quietriver
    quietriver Posts: 38 Member
    Just figured out how to make homemade kettle corn in a pot on the stove. I can't get enough! Seriously yum.
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    Grapes. Bagels.
  • pancakerunner
    quietriver wrote: »
    Just figured out how to make homemade kettle corn in a pot on the stove. I can't get enough! Seriously yum.

with coconut oil!
  • widgit808
    widgit808 Posts: 193 Member
    Coconut manna!!!!! I think its been mentioned in this thread before but just got my first jar and am blown away. So good it is daaangerous😋
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    edited May 2020
    widgit808 wrote: »
    Coconut manna!!!!! I think its been mentioned in this thread before but just got my first jar and am blown away. So good it is daaangerous😋

LOL! I posted that before and just this week posted a picture of some on the thread ""If it didnt have calories right now I would eat" . I just finished my jar. I dont buy it all the ttime because it becomes I start to over do it...!