What We're Eating

Replies

• hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    Breakfast
    Vanilla greek yogurt with tropical fruit blend mixed in. 2 cups coffee with splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Large salad with lou malnati's salad dressing. Dinner roll with ckn salad on the side and a large diet coke.
    Dinner
    TBD
    Going for a walk after breakfast. We are Taking a new trail head in the forest Preserve . Happy sunday everyone 😊
  • kbushe3221
    kbushe3221 Posts: 176 Member
    +black coffee
    +1/2 a serving of rolled oats with almonds, cashews, shredded coconut & berries mixed in. Had a couple pieces of sharp cheddar cheese, a slice of salami & spicy cheese its on the side
    +leftover toasted ravioli with meat sauce
    +wine
  • simplyhannahme2479
    simplyhannahme2479 Posts: 10 Member
    Breakfast: I don’t always eat this, but if I do 2 banana weetabix with skimmed milk and coffee from my Dolce Gusto Machine.

Lunch: 2 slices of Rye Bread or 3 Ryvita crackers with cottage or cream cheese and tomato.

Dinner: my dinner varies. Chicken or salmon with roasted Mediterranean vegetables and sometimes rice. Chicken salads, jacket potatoes, stuffed courgette and salad, pasta, pizza.

Snacks: strawberries, raspberries or other fruit. Fibre one bar, Hartleys low calorie jelly, biscuits, crisps, chocolate.

I also drink instant coffee and tea throughout the day, low calorie energy drinks, low sugar fizzy drinks and water.
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,227 Member
    I disappeared again... oops.

Breakfast: Oatmeal with banana topped with caramelized banana, pecans, maple syrup, and almond butter. Green tea with a tsp of sugar.

Lunch: Salad and a roll (have not decided on toppings)

Dinner: BBQ ribs, cheesy potatoes, and glazed carrots

Snacks: Fruit, cheez its, popcorn, nuts, or cheese... not sure yet.
  • kbushe3221
    +coffee& 1/2 a large avocado
    +salami, sharp cheddar cheese, cashews, apple slices
    +dinner is undecided
    +wine
  • hawksgirl229
    Breakfast
    Vanilla greek yogurt with some tropical fruit mixed in. 2 cups coffee with splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Deli ckn salad sandwich on 2 different slices of bread with lettuce and tomatoes. Side of deli potato salad and a large diet coke. Need to go shopping tomorrow hence the bread and the ckn salad and potato salad were bought for my mom when we thought she was coming home.
    Dinner
    TBD
    Walked 6 miles after breakfast. Started a bit late and I started getting hungry so we didn't go as far.
  • kbushe3221
    kbushe3221 wrote: »
    +coffee& 1/2 a large avocado
    +salami, sharp cheddar cheese, cashews, apple slices
    +dinner is undecided
    +wine

I ended up having fresh bread with meat sauce.
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Lunch: 1.5 egg omelette loaded with veggies, morningstar breakfast patty
    Snack: Pineapple mango protein shake
    Snack #2: FINALLY tried out the iced coffee setting on my keurig! Added 1.5 tbsp almond milk and .5 tbsp creamer aaaand I am now addicted.
    Dinner: Seasoned chicken and mango salsa either on tacos or as a salad
    Snack: Either tuna and crackers or an ice cream cone.
  • hawksgirl229
    Rainingribbons can I vote for the ice cream cone🍦
  • hawksgirl229
    Breakfast
    Strawberry greek yogurt with strawberries mixed in. 3 cups coffee
    Lunch
    Tacos with all the fixings, chips with spicy guacamole and salsa. Large diet coke
    Dinner
    TBD
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Lunch: Bacon, egg, and swiss on a toasted plain bagel
    Snack: Protein shake with either pineapple or strawberry
    Dinner: Chicken tacos with mango salsa, homemade margaritas
  • briscogun
    briscogun Posts: 1,135 Member
    Breakfast: Coffee with half n half, instant oatmeal with blueberries, protein powder mixed with water
    Lunch: Tuna fish sandwich with tomato and lettuce on wheat, Salted Caramel Greek Yogurt, banana
    Snack: Sea-salted almonds with dried cranberries and white cheddar cheese, Diet Coke
    Dinner: TACO TUESDAY! Two tacos (corn shells, ground beef, taco sauce, lettuce, tomato)
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,778 Member
    Breakfast-Black Coffee
    Lunch-left over taco meat on a carb balance tortilla and a premiere protein shake
    Snack-Cherry light and fit greek yogurt with raspberries and Blackberries and some popcorn
    Dinner-Salad with cottage cheese instead of dressing
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    I prefer the Morning star garden veggie burger-or the morningstar griller- cooked in the air fryer- with lots of fresh veggies, daiya cheese(I am dairy free) and ore ida french fries- cooked in air fryer- yummy
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,329 Member
    edited May 2020
    The most amazing dinner!
    I was gifted the food of gods yesterday: a herring that was smoked, the panfried. I put it under the pizza setting of my oven and crisped it up again. Lots of oil in it as herring is just very oily, plus probably from the frying. But such amazing taste! I ate it with a simple kind of potato salad: tiny potatoes, cut green beans, bit of rasped carrot to go with it, enough skyr to touch everything in this salad, and an appropriate amount of low-cal mayonnaise (5:1 skyr/mayo) to give it the right taste.
  • kbushe3221
    +coffee & graham crackers
    +Greek salad with steak tips
    +almond based yogurt with berries
    +planning on some drinks tonight so I planned my calories accordingly 😉
  • Lattesweet
    Lattesweet Posts: 236 Member
    Almond milk latte

Smoothie bowl topped w/granola & berries

English muffin w/ avocado & fried egg, 4 turkey bacon slices

Dark chocolate coconut barks

Cheez itz

• hawksgirl229
    Breakfast
    Peach greek yogurt with some peaches mixed in. 2 cups coffee with splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Large salad( cleaning out the crisper in the fridge) warm roll with butter and lou malnati's salad dressing. Large diet coke
    Dinner
    TBD
    Plan to walk after breakfast..need to run things out to my mom at rehabilitation center.. she got placed last night there by the hospital..so far she is very unhappy with the place..I need to find out about possibly bringing her home and maybe we can set home health instead. She wants to give it a couple of days to see if it improves..
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,227 Member
    Breakfast: Avocado toast with hardboiled eggs, green tea
    Lunch: Salad and a roll (toppings to be decided)
    Dinner: Fried rice with lots of veggies and egg
    Dessert: Apple pie and tea (my friend brought me a homemade apple pie yesterday... crust from scratch and all)
  • kbushe3221
    +coffee w cream & sugar
    +sushi
    +almond based yogurt, fruit & nuts
    +wine