Looking for Accountability Lady Partners

Hello! My name is Perla and I have been a member of MyFitnessPal since 2013 and I managed to lose 55 pounds, and life happened and I am sad to say that I gained all of it plus 1 pound but motivated to get back on track going back to the basics, if I did it once I am confident I can do it again. My current weight it's 220.6 and I am 5'3.....I am looking for some ladies on the same path as me so we can keep each other motivated! =)

Replies

• simplyjia
    simplyjia Posts: 26 Member
    Hi Perla! My name is Nadjia. I definitely know how you feel about gaining all of the weight back. Would love to have an accountability partner!
    32, Female, 5'0”, CW 175 GW 130
    I’ll be 33 in June and will be using Beachbody On Demand in order to reach my goals.
  • StevieBert
    StevieBert Posts: 6 Member
    Hey! I just sent you an add request with some info about me. :)
  • PerlaRubi2013
    PerlaRubi2013 Posts: 110 Member
    @simplyjia omg that it’s awesome!!! I am turning 32 this year and I just started Beach Body On Demand on Sunday! I am doing Cize and Fix 21!! Super Awesome!! Let’s motive each other!!
  • PerlaRubi2013
    @StevieBert Hiii I got your request but I didn’t see the information you mentioned, I just accepted you
  • SlytherPuff4Life
    SlytherPuff4Life Posts: 74 Member
    Hi, I'm turning 32 in June. I'm 5'4'' and before Lockdown went into effect I was 201 lbs. I've since lost 10 pounds. :) I do know what it takes for me to lose weight as in 2008 I lost 50 pounds in year, before destroying the tendon in my knee. Gained it all back over the years. Now I'm ready to do it again! If anyone wants to add me, feel free!
  • PerlaRubi2013
    @SlytherPuff4Life Let’s do this girl!!! We can’t definitely do it, we did it once and we can do it again!!! 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻
  • shawnlynn99
    shawnlynn99 Posts: 1 Member
    I feel ya ! Lost 40 lbs from Nov 2018 to June 2019. Then slowly have gained almost all of it back. Use to log my food religiously, but really having a hard time getting myself to get back in track.. ☹️
  • eissak
    eissak Posts: 54 Member
    Hey y’all! I’m very similar! 34, 5’4”, 195. I lost about 30 pounds a few years ago and then regained it plus some. My goal weight is 140, so that’s a solid 55 lbs. I have a BoD membership but have not been using it :/ I saw a video of myself the other day and I am ready to not be that person any more!!
  • leslierumble18
    leslierumble18 Posts: 1 Member
    I am new to chatting on MFP but I am struggling to lose weight and being on quarantine isn't helping! I have at least 20 pounds to lose and since the 12th have recommitted to logging my food and trying to move. I did CrossFit 3-4 times a week before lockdown and am having a hard time doing physical activity. I really appreciated showing up there and just doing what they told me to do! Anywho...I am trying to find a women's group for accountability. These forums are kinda hard to navigate though...so I hope that I find it again :smile:
  • brittk21
    brittk21 Posts: 1 Member
    I've never posted on here before, but I've been inspired by you ladies; any chance I could join in? I'm 27, 5' 4", around 180 lbs looking to get to about 125-130. I'd love to help provide motivation and accountability! TIA!
  • PerlaRubi2013
    I feel ya ! Lost 40 lbs from Nov 2018 to June 2019. Then slowly have gained almost all of it back. Use to log my food religiously, but really having a hard time getting myself to get back in track.. ☹️

Let’s just focus one day at a time and motivate each other!
  • PerlaRubi2013
    eissak wrote: »
    Hey y’all! I’m very similar! 34, 5’4”, 195. I lost about 30 pounds a few years ago and then regained it plus some. My goal weight is 140, so that’s a solid 55 lbs. I have a BoD membership but have not been using it :/ I saw a video of myself the other day and I am ready to not be that person any more!!

Let’s do this!!! We did it once and we sure can do it again!! I just got a BOD membership on Sunday and I am doing the Cize program and Fix 21!! I love it! Just having a schedule of the workouts helps a lot!!! And planning what we are going to eat the whole week helps a lot! You know the quote that says “fail to plan, plan to fail” its so true, planning it’s key!!!
  • PerlaRubi2013
    I am new to chatting on MFP but I am struggling to lose weight and being on quarantine isn't helping! I have at least 20 pounds to lose and since the 12th have recommitted to logging my food and trying to move. I did CrossFit 3-4 times a week before lockdown and am having a hard time doing physical activity. I really appreciated showing up there and just doing what they told me to do! Anywho...I am trying to find a women's group for accountability. These forums are kinda hard to navigate though...so I hope that I find it again :smile:

I hear ya! But YouTube has so much videos you can look into, Beachbody on Demand it’s another option!! We can do this!! 😊
  • PerlaRubi2013
    brittk21 wrote: »
    I've never posted on here before, but I've been inspired by you ladies; any chance I could join in? I'm 27, 5' 4", around 180 lbs looking to get to about 125-130. I'd love to help provide motivation and accountability! TIA!

I just sent you a friend request! To keep each other accountable!! We can do this!!! 😊
  • MegABCrunning
    MegABCrunning Posts: 31 Member
    Hi Perla and other ladies!! I definitely need “community” support to in my wellness journey!! I’m all about a TEAM keeping ourselves in check! 4 years ago, I had a six-pack and then, like Perla relates to, life happened. So needless to say, I still have my six-pack, it’s just under a bunch of extra fat. So I’m ready! Let’s do it together!
  • cferga
    cferga Posts: 6 Member
    Hi ladies!
    Hope everyone is staying healthy and well!

I'd love to be a part of an accountability group with women who have similar goals and needs.

October to January I lost 15 pounds, and have gained it all back. This whole Quarantine has really thrown me for a loop with my eating and lack of motivation.
    I'm back on tracking for the last week, but still struggling to find motivation to work out. I also have Beachbody and purchased the morning meltdown...anyone else have this series?

Look forward to chatting with you all. Feel free to add me and help motivate each other!

I'm Paige, about to be 31 in May, 5'2" and 150 pounds. My goal weight is 128-130.

Stay well :)
  • ashleymolyneau
    ashleymolyneau Posts: 15 Member
    Hey,my stats are substantially different. And, I suck at posting on here. I'm trying to get more consistent but I literally fail with tracking every day. I am staying active, and willing to get on more frequently to cheer you on.
  • ashleymolyneau
    ashleymolyneau Posts: 15 Member
    cferga wrote: »
    Hi ladies!
    Hope everyone is staying healthy and well!

I'd love to be a part of an accountability group with women who have similar goals and needs.

October to January I lost 15 pounds, and have gained it all back. This whole Quarantine has really thrown me for a loop with my eating and lack of motivation.
    I'm back on tracking for the last week, but still struggling to find motivation to work out. I also have Beachbody and purchased the morning meltdown...anyone else have this series?

Look forward to chatting with you all. Feel free to add me and help motivate each other!

I'm Paige, about to be 31 in May, 5'2" and 150 pounds. My goal weight is 128-130.

Stay well :)

Hey Paige!!
    I also use beachbody workouts, though I didn't purchase that one as well. I'm doing a different series of workouts. Shaun T is my soulmate trainer lol
  • LeanneMScott
    LeanneMScott Posts: 12 Member
    Hi, I've just started cize today it was so much fun. However I know that my weakness is doing something for a few days and then falling off the wagon 🤦‍♀️ I'd definitely be up for accountability buddies although I dont know how to add people lol. I've got around 16 lbs I want to lose, which isnt actually a lot but I really struggle 😣