TEAM: Gutbusters (May)

Replies

• squirrelsquad
    squirrelsquad Posts: 41 Member
    inshapeCK wrote: »
    @squirrelsquad

Good attitude! Yes, women sure have their share or troubles with weight loss during different parts of each month.
    Here's to re-losing some of it or all of it next weigh in.

Thank you! I honestly expect to lose it all by next weigh-in. My usual fluctuation is about 7lbs so I am happy to just see it was only 4 this time lol
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    May 8
    Exercised? Yes Long walk. Over 11,000 steps on Fitbit.
    Calories? Yes under
    Tracked? Yes
    Tuesday I was in hospital with severe pain chest, abdomen and back + vomiting.
    Said it was gastritis.
  • glouis4
    glouis4 Posts: 174 Member
    Happy Cinco de Mayo everyone!
  • allietuge
    allietuge Posts: 343 Member
    Just got off a Zoom call with my fitness coach. Tomorrow is the first day of my bootcamp and I'm super excited to start this new journey!! I have a workout plan as well as a meal plan. The meal plan is interesting since I'm such a picky eater and only have those few same foods I eat. This will all be new to me and this is the accountability that I need!!
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,938 Member
    edited May 2020
    @allietuge

That's great that you have a fitness coach!
    Bootcamp will be an excellent workout.
    It's good that you have a meal plan.
    I am not great at pre-planning my meals but when I do I am much more successful with healthy eating and weight loss.

I, too, am a picky eater, although I now prefer to say I have picky taste buds as it's just how I am internally and can't do much about it.
    I have re-tried foods that are healthy that I previously didn't like but I still don't like them.
    It's actually quite frustrating, especially since I dislike a lot of healthy foods and like a lot of unhealthy foods.

I have found accountability super helpful.
    Lately I have less of it as people who previously held me accountable on MFP or challenged me are not on MFP much or at all due to the pandemic so I am am sometimes going down a slippery slope without the accountability.
    When I have had people hold me accountable in the past I have often been more successful in my weight loss journey and with eating better and exercising regularly.
  • glouis4
    GLouis4
    May Week 2
    PW: 161.8
    CW: 161.1
  • karacramphorn
    karacramphorn Posts: 9 Member
    KaraCramphorn
    May Week 2
    PW: 168
    CW: 164.2
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Keepingtrack1234 Posts: 911 Member
    KaraCramphorn
    May Week 2
    PW: 168
    CW: 164.2

GREAT LOSS!
  • Keepingtrack1234
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Kenyaa3 wrote: »
    @Kenyaa3
    May week 2
    PW 263.9
    CW 263.2

No much but I’ll take it 😁 Happy Cinco De Mayo!!!

Looks good to me! :)
  • Keepingtrack1234
    GerritBR wrote: »
    GerritBR
    May week 2
    PW:438.6
    CW:430.2

Sry i have not been to active on MFP it been super busy at work this past week.

No worries! I hear ya! GREAT loss!
  • glouis4
    Mid-May Check-in

With my state reopening next week, and things falling into order again, I am spending the day planning for life picking back up so fitness/health/self-care doesn’t take a backseat to daily responsibilities.

I’ve incorporated listening to fitness-related podcasts and meditation into my routine, and I think it might be helpful to others; just a suggestion if you are looking for something different :)

With two more weigh-ins left in the month, I want to make some leaps forward for myself and our group
  • allietuge
    inshapeCK wrote: »
    @allietuge

That's great that you have a fitness coach!
    Bootcamp will be an excellent workout.
    It's good that you have a meal plan.
    I am not great at pre-planning my meals but when I do I am much more successful with healthy eating and weight loss.

I, too, am a picky eater, although I now prefer to say I have picky taste buds as it's just how I am internally and can't do much about it.
    I have re-tried foods that are healthy that I previously didn't like but I still don't like them.
    It's actually quite frustrating, especially since I dislike a lot of healthy foods and like a lot of unhealthy foods.

I have found accountability super helpful.
    Lately I have less of it as people who previously held me accountable on MFP or challenged me are not on MFP much or at all due to the pandemic so I am am sometimes going down a slippery slope without the accountability.
    When I have had people hold me accountable in the past I have often been more successful in my weight loss journey and with eating better and exercising regularly.

I agree with you on so many points!! I find when I pre-plan my food the day before I'm more successful staying on track with it. That has been my problem lately. I have not been focused and going off the rails.
    Accountability is absolutely key during a weightloss journey and this group has been super helpful lately!!!
    I like saying you have picky taste buds!!! I totally get it!!!
  • allietuge
    allietuge
    May week 2
    PW:169.1
    CW:169.7
  • Tickie99
    Tickie99 Posts: 49 Member
    Tickie99
    May Week 2
    PW: 170.2
    CW: 170.2
  • s_ohara
    s_ohara Posts: 36 Member
    S_Ohara
    May week 2
    PW: 223.8
    CW: 223.0
  • Doingitforme20
    Doingitforme20 Posts: 11 Member
    Doingitforme20
    May week 2
    Pw 187.8
    Cw -186.9

Well done everyone on your results so far!
    I haven't had the best of weeks if I'm honest and was expecting a gain so I'm chuffed that I have a loss.
    I have been nursing a horrible migraine since last Thursday so there has been zero exercise and eating hasn't been as good as it would normally be :(
    I am feeling better today though so hoping to get back to eating properly and introduce light exercise

Good luck everyone, here's to a fab week!
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Happy Thursday!
    Weigh in's from:
    @Colleen790
    @Doingitforme20--got it!
    @flourchild225
    @Kaj848
This discussion has been closed.