Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Replies

• iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Guys,

What is your opinion on women that carry extra weight? Does size matter? Do you like a lean body? Curvy? Apple? Pear? Thicc? Other?

i prefer skinny
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    edited May 2020
    Guys,

What is your opinion on women that carry extra weight? Does size matter? Do you like a lean body? Curvy? Apple? Pear? Thicc? Other?

Yes❣️

You just luvs the women 😏

th?id=OGC.4d37c900c3bfb1b611845e2f9cc32d91&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fn57sP1HC8GQ6c%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=hb841Uenia%2fCEsltcotTk9IGspbYPNf3l4bLi4s8UyQ%3d
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Guys,

What is YOUR opinion? That’s the one that matters. β€οΈπŸ€—
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Guys,

What is YOUR opinion? That’s the one that matters. β€οΈπŸ€—

Oh, I completely agree with you and I don't necessarily strive to be something that men desire. I strive to be comfortable in my own skin and like what I see when I look in the mirror. πŸ’•

❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

Let’s preach this 😊
  • _Kashmir_314
    _Kashmir_314 Posts: 707 Member
    Someone please tell me how to quote only a certain part of someone's response. Also how to make certain words bold.

Ty
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Guys,

To seriously answer the question tho, let's look at Stephenie Buttermore...

After getting competitive lean she decided that she was going to go the next year, not fighting food and just eat whatever she wanted to...

The idea was to see if once you stop fighting it, you stop craving it... And will eventually become one of those people who can just live normally without any anxiety about food, without access weight gain...

As you can see, she did gain weight... But my point was, personally... I think she looks better on the right after gaining some weight πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ...

0n7yawxkk069.jpg
    05zi35h5flmy.jpg

This all being said... I wouldn't start telling women to gain weight... There's another fitness personality I follow named Scooby and he says, for guys, he would never recommend anyone start "bulking" because losing weight can be very difficult and if you gain it, you may have a helluva fight getting it off... And with the state of American health... We should always do what we can to eat wise and exercise...

Never give up on yourself and just say *kitten* it πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ...
    But don't get down on yourself either because beauty is all in the eye of the tiger or something 🐯

Okay I'm done πŸ˜‚

Shes hot both ways

I ain't disagreeing with you on that... Js personal preference, with a gun to my head...
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Someone please tell me how to quote only a certain part of someone's response. Also how to make certain words bold.

Ty

You can go back and delete anything inside of the

Also
  • _Kashmir_314
    _Kashmir_314 Posts: 707 Member
    Guys,

After getting competitive lean she decided that she was going to go the next year, not fighting food and just eat whatever she wanted to...

The idea was to see if once you stop fighting it, you stop craving it... And will eventually become one of those people who can just live normally without any anxiety about food, without access weight gain...

As you can see, she did gain weight... But my point was, personally... I think she looks better on the right after gaining some weight πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ...

0n7yawxkk069.jpg
    05zi35h5flmy.jpg

This all being said... I wouldn't start telling women to gain weight... There's another fitness personality I follow named Scooby and he says, for guys, he would never recommend anyone start "bulking" because losing weight can be very difficult and if you gain it, you may have a helluva fight getting it off... And with the state of American health... We should always do what we can to eat wise and exercise...

But don't get down on yourself either because beauty is all in the eye of the tiger or something 🐯

Okay I'm done πŸ˜‚

I like the whole concept behind this, but I'd never be able to do this myself.

The day I stop fighting it is when I will start sliding backwards and overeating.

I also think she looks great on the right!
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,039 Member
    edited May 2020

Ty

To bold something you use the B above

To bold something in a quote sandwich the part you want to bold with this
    [ b ] [/ b ] but don’t put spaces in -there - I had to do that so it would show up and not actually bold something πŸ˜‚
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,612 Member
    Guys,

0n7yawxkk069.jpg
    05zi35h5flmy.jpg

Okay I'm done πŸ˜‚

The day I stop fighting it is when I will start sliding backwards and overeating.

You know honestly the problem with her experiment imho is that it's really not all about fighting cravings...

I too would like to think it's as simple as once you stop fighting it, you'll stop craving it... Although there is some truth to it...

However... Our food is largely chemically engineered to make you crave it and eat as much as possible... There's a reason why you can't just eat one chip...

It is a fight, and the food industry is largely against...

Sorry I can get fired up about this... It's the source of many of my disagrees πŸ˜‚

Somebody disagreedπŸ˜‚. I agree with you though. Which is why when you stop eating the junk your body stops craving it. Its helped me off my platue (why cant I spell this morning 😐)
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    edited May 2020
    Oh my, someone beat me to the sarcastic disagree. Whoever you are, I salute your silliness.

As for you, dear @Mr_Healthy_Habits, I salute your objectivity on what others decide to do with their ephemeral bodies πŸ‘πŸΏ

Edit: I had a grammar aneurysm over "whomever" vs "whoever." I'm okay now, thank you for your concern.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,039 Member
    Guys,

0n7yawxkk069.jpg
    05zi35h5flmy.jpg

Okay I'm done πŸ˜‚

You know honestly the problem with her experiment imho is that it's really not all about fighting cravings...

I too would like to think it's as simple as once you stop fighting it, you'll stop craving it... Although there is some truth to it...

However... Our food is largely chemically engineered to make you crave it and eat as much as possible... There's a reason why you can't just eat one chip...

It is a fight, and the food industry is largely against...

Sorry I can get fired up about this... It's the source of many of my disagrees πŸ˜‚

Somebody disagreedπŸ˜‚. I agree with you though. Which is why when you stop eating the junk your body stops craving it. Its helped me off my platue (why cant I spell this morning 😐)

I agree with this - I used to eat a chit load of sweet - breakfast was two cherry pop tarts with side of vanilla zingers - washed down with a cold mt dew - then lunch and dinner would be burger and fries and more soda - then more sweets cause can’t go to bed without dessert rightπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ. I’ve been tracking my food pretty consistently for a little over two years now - and while I’ll still have a few Oreos from time to time - havent touches zingers or twinkies or pop tarts or even cereal in a long time - and really don’t have the urge anymore- kinda rambled here - forgive me
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Guys,

0n7yawxkk069.jpg
    05zi35h5flmy.jpg

Okay I'm done πŸ˜‚

I'm glad you posted this.
    I fluctuate like this at different times of the year depending on my goals (leaning out or building muscle mass).
    I definitely am less self conscious than I used to be about it. As long as I feel great in my own skin, it really doesn't matter if I'm lean AF or a curvy goddess.