Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Replies

• PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,570 Member
    Guys:
    When do you know the time is right to bring a girl home to the family? ...

• Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Guys:

One size does not fit all. There's a fair amount of wiggle room here. Guys who bring girls home to the family usually mean business and care a great deal about you. Those who don't care about introducing you to their closest friends...the handwriting is on the wall. Get out while the gettin' is good and move onto someone who does want to do all of the above if you're in it for the long haul.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Guys:

My mom/ dad/ bother and extended fam - idc - would introduce any woman to them at any time. My kids however at least 5-6 mths. I don’t want to bring a women into their lives unless I thought it was something that might stick 🤷‍♂️

Perfect
  • that_night_in_paris
    that_night_in_paris Posts: 457 Member
    Guys:

When mom couldn't make it to the butcher shop in time.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Guys:

ideally never
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Guys:

When mom couldn't make it to the butcher shop in time.

So...soon. I'm meating your mom soon then?🤗
  • Wondering what men think of women with large muscles/large boob combo. Maybe with smaller arms, shoulders and lats than the picture. Asking for a friend. 🤣

s5mkxhra1b6z.jpg
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,031 Member
    Wondering what men think of women with large muscles/large boob combo. Maybe with smaller arms, shoulders and lats than the picture. Asking for a friend. 🤣

s5mkxhra1b6z.jpg

Little too muscular for me . Hell I wish I had her quads lol .. a little defined is cool .. and I admire the work that takes - just not my thing /
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    Wondering what men think of women with large muscles/large boob combo. Maybe with smaller arms, shoulders and lats than the picture. Asking for a friend. 🤣

s5mkxhra1b6z.jpg

She Looks Amazing

.... and she scares me.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

s5mkxhra1b6z.jpg

Little too muscular for me . Hell I wish I had her quads lol .. a little defined is cool .. and I admire the work that takes - just not my thing /

I respect your disagree 😉
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member

s5mkxhra1b6z.jpg

I'm not a man but I give mad respect for the amount of work and time it takes to achieve this. I will also add that I have seen pics of women who are more muscular than this but are 5'2 and 125lbs. So while she looks really big, in reality she may actually be much smaller than she appears. I always find it interesting how society will accept muscles on men but on women, they somehow "are not very feminine".

I say that if you want a body like that, it really doesn't matter what men think. At the end of the day, it's you that has be happy in your own skin. It's your body, build it to look the way you want.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Guys:

Didn't have much experience in this. I simply saw the girl and got married. Everybody seems happy.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member

s5mkxhra1b6z.jpg

She's gorgeous, undoubtedly...

Are muscles like this a turn off... Definitely not
    Are they attractive... Definitely yes

But for me personally, there is a sweet spot that she has just gone beyond if you can understand what I'm saying...

Nothing wrong with that... It's the same way for guys and muscle too...
  • that_night_in_paris
    that_night_in_paris Posts: 457 Member
    edited May 2020

s5mkxhra1b6z.jpg
    What I'm thinking is...
    What photographer thought it was a good idea to shoot on the rooftop of an auto parts store at high noon with the smoggy hills of Bakersfield as a scenic backdrop?
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits

s5mkxhra1b6z.jpg
    What I'm thinking is...
    What photographer thought it was a good idea to shoot on the rooftop of an auto parts store at high noon with the smoggy hills of Bakersfield as a scenic backdrop?

OMG I totally thought she was at the beach until reading your post 😂
  • cowsfan12

s5mkxhra1b6z.jpg

She's gorgeous, undoubtedly...

Are muscles like this a turn off... Definitely not
    Are they attractive... Definitely yes

But for me personally, there is a sweet spot that she has just gone beyond if you can understand what I'm saying...

Nothing wrong with that... It's the same way for guys and muscle too...

You said this much better than I did lol -
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    edited May 2020
    Ladies and Gents...

Spend the day in the City or spend the day in nature with your SO?

I'm more of a City guy tbh but I'd do both depending on the weather 🤷🏽‍♂️...

Pre covid of course
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    Ladies and Gents...

Pre covid of course

.... my idea of being outside in nature is poolside at the Four Seasons Resort
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Ladies and Gents...

Pre covid of course

Definitely nature. I dont care for traffic and crowds. But on occasion I do like to dress up. But still hikes and little mountain towns.