Weight Loss Ticker?

Liliana090
Liliana090 Posts: 10 Member
When I look at my profile from the browser, there is a weight loss ticker that says I've lost 0 lbs and have 14 to go, but on mobile it shows that I've lost 5 lbs. Is there something I need to do to make the ticker work? I'm not understanding it.

Replies

• KrissFlavored
    KrissFlavored Posts: 327 Member
    edited May 2020
    The weight loss tickers are super old.. back in the day people used to have them displayed as signatures on the forums every time they posted lol

I wouldnt be surprised if they didnt work, but if you go into the settings on the site and customize the ticker, it may start it up
  • Liliana090
    Liliana090 Posts: 10 Member
    The weight loss tickers are super old.. back in the day people used to have them displayed as signatures on the forums every time they posted lol

I wouldnt be surprised if they didnt work, but if you go into the settings on the site and customize the ticker, it may start it up

It's working now, thank you. I won't be putting it in a signature or anything. It's just nice to see it being accurate on the profile.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    I miss my ticker. It was fun to have them on the forums, really brightened things up. But hey ho. There you go.
  • MeganD1704
    MeganD1704 Posts: 733 Member
    Lol I was just thinking about this- it used to be in my signature as well.
    Was a fun visual oh well.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    but if you gain the weight back, it takes away from what you lost.