Exercise: Yes

Sorry to be a bit late with this.
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Daily Post: Thursday
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 16322

Ate earlier in the evening, increased steps, and spread it out.
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Daily check in
    May 6-little late

Track- yes
    Calories- way under
    Exercise- no

Haven’t been feeling right maybe just going through a detox from all my awful eating over these past months. Bloated and not hungry at all so taking advantage of that. Will look into it if it persists past this week.

⭐️Hope everyone has a good day!!
  • WMEJA
    WMEJA Posts: 652 Member
    Daily Post
    May 7
    Thursday

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Daily post May 7
    Thursday

Calories: Under
    Exercise: No

Grocery shopping day. Bought the kids some treats and me different ones. Getting back into this full force! Did a major cut back on my sugar and carbs in general. Just went back to doing what worked last time.
  • dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    Daily Post Thursday
    Track ✔
    Exercise ✔
    Calories ✔
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    batgirl140 wrote: »
    Daily post May 7
    Thursday

Grocery shopping day. Bought the kids some treats and me different ones. Getting back into this full force! Did a major cut back on my sugar and carbs in general. Just went back to doing what worked last time.

I found myself doing the same. I’m hoping to see some loss on Sunday. You got this!
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Daily Post
    May 7

• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Exercise: Yes, 1 hour weightlifting

Daily Post (Thursday)

Exercise: Yes, 1 hour weightlifting.

• AB0215
    batgirl140 wrote: »
    Daily post May 7
    Thursday

@batgirl140 Awesome job. It's hard to get back into when you fall off the wagon. It's taken me a while I really get back to where I want to be. I really need the structure and I have learned one cheat day leads to......like 6 weeks of cheat days so apparently I'm not to that point yet.
  • Jen_967
    Daily Post
    Thursday
    Calories: under
    Exercise: yes. Walked 1 mile and strength training. Steps= 7,424
  • kkmark
    kkmark Posts: 558 Member
    Daily Post
    Thursday
    Exercise: yes. Walked 6529 steps. Happy going above my daily goal of 5k.
  • AB0215
    Jen_967 wrote: »
    Daily Post
    Thursday
    Exercise: yes. Walked 1 mile and strength training. Steps= 7,424

@Jen_967 Awesome job with the strength training! I can't stress the importance of that enough now that I've learned why it's important! It helps in soooo many ways!
  • AB0215
    This about sums up how I'm feeling!

Let's make Friday a good one!!

6af3ev0b74nk.jpg

• AB0215
    AB0215
    May Week 2
    Saturday
    PW: 151.9 lbs
    CW: 148.9 lbs

I'd like to not think about this, but this is how far gone I really am, I started to second guess myself on whether or not it was really May.

Had a good week. Started to adjust the plans I had so that I can get back on track. I need to start getting back to where I was, not that I'm necessarily super concerned about it, but at the same time, I should realize that I'm faster at the lower body weight which helps me in my weightlifting so I suppose I should work at getting there but, I'm taking my time so that I can make lasting changes and figure out what might be sustainable for me transitioning to maintenance, because, that transition did not go as planned the first time...just saying.
  • Jen_967
    AB0215 wrote: »
    AB0215
    May Week 2
    Saturday

I'd like to not think about this, but this is how far gone I really am, I started to second guess myself on whether or not it was really May.

Had a good week. Started to adjust the plans I had so that I can get back on track. I need to start getting back to where I was, not that I'm necessarily super concerned about it, but at the same time, I should realize that I'm faster at the lower body weight which helps me in my weightlifting so I suppose I should work at getting there but, I'm taking my time so that I can make lasting changes and figure out what might be sustainable for me transitioning to maintenance, because, that transition did not go as planned the first time...just saying.

Nice loss! Congrats! I’m trying to get back on track too. Hope I see some results this week. How is your transitioning going with being back to work?
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    AB0215 wrote: »
    AB0215
    May Week 2
    Saturday

Great job
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Daily check in
    Wed
    Tracked no
    Calories ?
    Exercise no

Thurs
    Tracked yes
    Calories under
    Exercise yes.