• basenji
    basenji Posts: 208 Member
    edited May 2020
    basenji
    May Week 2
    Friday
    PW:189.9
    CW: 190.2

PW is the weight from the previous week? Is that correct?
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Batgirl140
    Weighin May week 2
    Friday

PW: 225
    CW: 225

Did good this week just not showing in the number. I had to recoup from last weekend first. Next week will show advancement!

Have a great weekend everyone! Keep your plants safe, this weather is ridiculous!
  • caloricus
    caloricus Posts: 591 Member
    Username: caloricus
    Week: May, week 2
    Friday
    PW: 138.5
    CW: 138

I have been absent this week but hope to get back into it.
  • caloricus
    caloricus Posts: 591 Member
    Daily post for Friday morning:

Yesterday
    Track ✔
    Calories ✔
    Exercise ✔
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    caloricus wrote: »
    Username: caloricus
    Friday
    PW: 138.5
    CW: 138

I have been absent this week but hope to get back into it.

Nice loss! 👍
  • RetroJoe28
    RetroJoe28 Posts: 218 Member
    Username: RetroJoe28
    Friday
    PW: 190.6
    CW: 191.6
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Daily post
    Friday May 8

Track: Yes
    Calories: No
    Exercise: Yes
  • dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    Daily Post FRIDAY

Track ✔
    Calories ❌
    Exercise❌
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Jen_967 wrote: »
    [
    Nice loss! Congrats! I’m trying to get back on track too. Hope I see some results this week. How is your transitioning going with being back to work?

@Jen_967 That's sort of unclear at this point. I've been borrowed from our banking department, we have a girl out on maternity leave, that part is somewhat normal for me I've worked in that department before and I'm the only one who can do it, based on experience and proximity to the office, so that's been an experience but I was also recently promoted and have quite a few responsibilities in that respect so they're trying to see how many functions in banking I can actually do from home so that I can do both jobs for the time being and that's been a bit rough, which has led to some stress eating.....and now my department's hours are changing and now that I'm a supervisor....that means I have to cover some of the super late shifts in addition to everything else. And the truth is, I don't really know how I'll be able to accomplish it all but I am determined to not let it derail me this time. I need to find other ways to let the stress out....
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    May 8
    Daily check in

Calories: Under
    Exercise: No

Always want to treat myself a little on weigh in day but I haven’t today. I’m just starting again, can’t give in just yet.
  • southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    May Wk 2 - Fri, 5/8

Calories: Just under
    Exercise: 45 min light walk, 12 min dancing exercise
  • WMEJA
    WMEJA Posts: 652 Member
    Daily post May 8
    Friday

Calories: Yes
  • kkmark
    kkmark Posts: 558 Member
    Daily post May 8
    Friday

Calories: Yes
  • Jen_967
    Daily Post
    Friday
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: yes

Raining today. So I did Leslie Sansone 3 mile walk and some strength training. Steps= 8,793
  • Jen_967
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Jen_967 wrote: »
    [
    Nice loss! Congrats! I’m trying to get back on track too. Hope I see some results this week. How is your transitioning going with being back to work?

@Jen_967 That's sort of unclear at this point. I've been borrowed from our banking department, we have a girl out on maternity leave, that part is somewhat normal for me I've worked in that department before and I'm the only one who can do it, based on experience and proximity to the office, so that's been an experience but I was also recently promoted and have quite a few responsibilities in that respect so they're trying to see how many functions in banking I can actually do from home so that I can do both jobs for the time being and that's been a bit rough, which has led to some stress eating.....and now my department's hours are changing and now that I'm a supervisor....that means I have to cover some of the super late shifts in addition to everything else. And the truth is, I don't really know how I'll be able to accomplish it all but I am determined to not let it derail me this time. I need to find other ways to let the stress out....

Congratulations on the promotion. I’m sure you will be able to handle it. But I’m sure the late shifts are difficult. As far as handling the stress, You got this!
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Daily Check-in
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: Daily Burn: 16040

I am going to try to park in a different place so I can walk even earlier and not worry about waking my friend.
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    @AB0215 Can I comeback to the team in June?
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Vicky2767
    Sat May 9
    Week 2
    PW 195.1
    CW 194.4
  • Jen_967
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    Vicky2767
    Sat May 9