What We're Eating

Replies

• rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Lunch: Bacon, egg, and swiss on a plain bagel with strawberries
    Snack: Cottage cheese and coconut oolong tea
    Dinner: Onion and mushroom turkey meatloaf with steamed peas and a side salad
    Post-dindins: Chocolate protein shake and then later on cinnamon bun ice cream, likely on a waffle cone
  • janicemlove
    janicemlove Posts: 432 Member
    Breakfast: 1/2 cup oatmeal with a ~2 tsps of brown sugar and ~1/4 cup of almond milk
    Snack: Protein shake (trying a new one)
    Lunch: Turkey sandwich, strawberries, leftover roasted broccoli, goldfish crackers
    Dinner: Bacon, Toast with cinnamon. Maybe some greek yogurt.

I work nights so that's why my meals may look odd.
  • hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    Breakfast
    Peach greek yogurt with some tropical fruit mixed in. 3 cups coffee with splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Making meatball subs on garlic rolls with melted mozzarella cheese on top..potato
    wedges, left over salad and large diet coke
    Dinner
    TBD
    Walking our 8 mile trail after I finish typing 😊
  • rainingribbons
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, later on chocolate protein pancakes topped with 1 tbsp peanut butter and sliced strawberries
    Lunch: Likely a salad with cottage cheese or tuna and crackers
    Snack: Chocolate protein shake
    Dinner: Leftover turkey meatloaf with steamed peas and another small salad

Probably baking today, so either a pineapple coconut cupcake or 2 chocolate espresso chip cookies
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Breakfast: Coffee first, always. Then came a hearty bowl of steel-cut oats with banana and coconut milk. Added some "Ultimate Daily Cleanse" for extra fiber.

Snack: Some sliced baguette with deli meat. More coffee because Jamaican Blue Mountain can not be had just once a day.

Lunch: One merguez and some lactose-free cheese over top my broccoli slaw (sans the weird mayonnaise-type sauce, because what is that even?)

Dinner: Hmm, I haven't gotten there yet but likely a veggie-based miso soup kind of deal with a protein shake (Vega Sport).
  • kbushe3221
    kbushe3221 Posts: 176 Member
    +coffee with cream & sugar
    +rice & beans (Puerto Rican style) with a fried egg on top with hot sauce
    +english muffin with a slice of deli turkey, almond yogurt (my new fav thing) with peanut-butter, cashews and berries
  • kbushe3221
    &wine
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    edited May 2020
    Correction, for the sake of transparency that no one requested...

Dinner: Egg white omelette which was enveloping zucchini and topped with a "cheesy" sauce made of nutritional yeast, garlic, homemade chicken broth, and sundried tomatoes.
  • janicemlove
    Breakfast: 1/2 cup oatmeal with a ~2 tsps of brown sugar and ~1/4 cup of almond milk
    Snack: Protein shake (trying a new one)
    Lunch: Ham sandwich (ham, cheese, spinach, pepper mayo), pineapple, spinach salad + catalina dressing, goldfish crackers
    Dinner: Bacon, toast with cinnamon. Maybe some greek yogurt.

I work nights so that's why my meals may look odd.
  • hawksgirl229
    Breakfast
    Blueberry greek yogurt with some blueberries mixed in. 3 cups coffee with splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Large salad with hot grilled chicken, Cheddar and mozzarella. Warm dinner roll with butter and a large diet coke.
    Dinner
    TBD
    Going for our walk on the 8 mile trail this morning. Needed the 3 cups of coffee as puppy was snuggled up to me all night so I couldn't get comfortable. 🐶
  • rainingribbons
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, dark chocolate protein pancakes and strawberries
    Lunch: Romaine topped with tuna, cottage cheese, pepper, red onion, and cherry tomatoes
    Snack: 2 chocolate espresso chip cookies
    Dinner: Either chili or chicken and veggie pasta bake, haven't yet decided
    Dessert: Likely greek yogurt with fruit
  • kbushe3221
    +Puerto Rican rice & beans topped with a fried egg & hot sauce
    +seafood fra divolio(I only ate half the order it was a huge serving) with fresh bread
    +wine
  • margaretlondon87
    margaretlondon87 Posts: 22 Member
    Breakfast- progresso lentil vegetable soup, 1 cup of grapes, and coffee with almond milk

Lunch- leftover hibachi steak and fried rice

Dinner- cheeseburger with no bun, homemade onion tomato jam, and roasted broccoli
  • hawksgirl229
    Breakfast
    Blueberry greek yogurt with some blueberries mixed in. 1 cup coffee with splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Chili with onion cheddar cheese and sour cream on top. 1 slice of jalapeno cornbread with butter and a large diet coke.
    Dinner
    TBD
    Walk planned for today between some errands. Happy Saturday everyone 😊
  • kbushe3221
    +leftover seafood fra divolio
    +almond milk based yogurt with undermined mixins to crest my own parfait
    +wine
  • margaretlondon87
    margaretlondon87 Posts: 22 Member
    Brunch- blackened shrimp caesar salad with avocado and a cup of chicken enchilada soup

Dinner- Lemon butter chicken with zucchini and couscous, possibly a yasso bar for dessert
  • TexasAggie1280
    TexasAggie1280 Posts: 31 Member
    Currently cutting.

Breakfast: 4 brown organic eggs, chopped tomatoes, onions, red pepper, and jalapenos with light feta cheese and herbs for seasoning (trying to keep sodium levels low)

Lunch: Two pieces of breaded tilapia, black coffee and carrot sticks.

Dinner: Skipping dinner today. Currently alternating days when I skip a meal.
  • procolorer
    procolorer Posts: 326 Member
    Breakfast: 3 eggs

Lunch: grilled turkey, bacon avocado wrap (using carb counter tortillas) I actually had two cause the wraps are only 45 calories but couldn’t finish them both!

Dinner: Cheesesteak stuffed pepper

Desert: Enlightened peanut butter ice cream
  • janicemlove
    Lunch: leftover pizza
    Snack: protein shake
    Dinner: toast, bacon.
  • hawksgirl229
    HAPPY MOTHERS DAY
    breakfast
    Vanilla greek yogurt with some tropical fruit mixed in 2 cups coffee with splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Steak on the grill with sauteed mushrooms and onions, baked potato with butter and sour cream, side salad with balsamic vinaigrette large diet coke.
    Midafternoon
    Slice of apple pie with some Dean's moose track icecream.
    Dinner
    TBD