Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Replies

• mikmakmary
    mikmakmary Posts: 42 Member
    mikmakmary wrote: »
    Guys:

Do you like your girlfriend/so flaunting her assests?
    Or
    For her to keepassets? Up/conservative for your eyes only?

Ive known one man who liked when I was ogled. Something about knowing that they wanted me but he had me. To each his own, but I found it difficult to get used to. It made me feel not valued.

I like both 😂😂😂but overall I prefer a guy to appreciate that i got dolled up for him. Commenting that my skirt is too short or my cleavage is out there burst my sexy bubble.

Would you say though, that it's either one or the other on dates (eg cleavage or legs)?

Exactly...in my mind tastefully done...either show a little leg OR a little cleavage. And high heels shouldnt be worn with really short dress or shorts.

Yes - this. I wore both (young and dumb!) and got way too much unwanted attention. Now I choose legs, as I personally feel there is a subset I'd prefer to appeal to ;)
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    This conversation makes me wanna break all the shoulds
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,612 Member
    This conversation makes me wanna break all the shoulds

I do this at times. Especially if I'm dating someone who bosses me. Or tries to boss me. :)
  • mikmakmary
    @TwitchyMacGee
    @PlentyofProtein00

Your given right - esp with "ahem" BOSSY people :D
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    I'm new here. So please forgive me for asking. This is not a judgment. I was in the selfie thread, and I've seen so many people putting their "goods" on display. (eg: Ladies with their chest and men with no underwear on in shorts) Is this a type of dating site or a common thing on this website? For the record - I'm not a prude. I'm just wondering.... :)

Better... 😏

😂
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    tinak33 wrote: »
    I'm new here. So please forgive me for asking. This is not a judgment. I was in the selfie thread, and I've seen so many people putting their "goods" on display. (eg: Ladies with their chest and men with no underwear on in shorts) Is this a secondary type of dating site or a common thing on this website? For the record - I'm not a prude. I'm just wondering.... :)

Not a dating site.

But those who have put a lot of work into their physique like/want to show it. And they get a lot of support from it too. You will also see those types of pictures in the Success Stories thread.

You will naturally get a few people who just want to post a pic for attention or appreciation for their appearance that has nothing to do with fitness..... but that seems fairly normal as well. 🤷‍♀️

I think it will be pretty common here though. If I worked hard and got a bikini ready body, I would be posting pics left and right. 😁
    But I'm not there yet. So I just post memes.... 🤣

th?id=OGC.eb025f63cbc7d456c2d6ce14cf1cb441&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.tenor.co%2fimages%2feb025f63cbc7d456c2d6ce14cf1cb441%2fraw&ehk=noklzAkYkIs45fpLulLZgUfY0xPrR%2fdKvr7tWpAIVME%3d
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    I'm new here. So please forgive me for asking. This is not a judgment. I was in the selfie thread, and I've seen so many people putting their "goods" on display. (eg: Ladies with their chest and men with no underwear on in shorts) Is this a secondary type of dating site or a common thing on this website? For the record - I'm not a prude. I'm just wondering.... :)

Not a dating site.

But those who have put a lot of work into their physique like/want to show it. And they get a lot of support from it too. You will also see those types of pictures in the Success Stories thread.

You will naturally get a few people who just want to post a pic for attention or appreciation for their appearance that has nothing to do with fitness..... but that seems fairly normal as well. 🤷‍♀️

I think it will be pretty common here though. If I worked hard and got a bikini ready body, I would be posting pics left and right. 😁

th?id=OGC.eb025f63cbc7d456c2d6ce14cf1cb441&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.tenor.co%2fimages%2feb025f63cbc7d456c2d6ce14cf1cb441%2fraw&ehk=noklzAkYkIs45fpLulLZgUfY0xPrR%2fdKvr7tWpAIVME%3d

And please don’t stop
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits

Not a dating site.

And please don’t stop

th?id=OGC.4d37c900c3bfb1b611845e2f9cc32d91&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fn57sP1HC8GQ6c%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=hb841Uenia%2fCEsltcotTk9IGspbYPNf3l4bLi4s8UyQ%3d
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member

Not a dating site.

And please don’t stop

This. 😍😘
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    @mikmakmary @TwitchyMacGee Compliments are great...when they are directed to me as opposed to talking at me, in my presence, as if I were a pet.

But, yes, I also commend my friends on their "catches" in private and in half-jest with an awareness that they'll likely share the compliment with their S/O in private.

Yet, perhaps I'm just overly sensitive about my *kitten*
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits

Not a dating site.

And please don’t stop

This. 😍😘

th?id=OGC.9e24fd048d91cb4b7cf1a7fadf4d1a0c&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.tenor.co%2fimages%2f9e24fd048d91cb4b7cf1a7fadf4d1a0c%2fraw&ehk=cMY%2baCG52CsV0CdYMggDDoB2E8MAy2ya1nOwcJwI9XU%3d
  • mikmakmary
    edited May 2020
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    @mikmakmary @TwitchyMacGee Compliments are great...when they are directed to me as opposed to talking at me, in my presence, as if I were a pet.

But, yes, I also commend my friends on their "catches" in private and in half-jest with an awareness that they'll likely share the compliment with their S/O in private.

Exactly. I had a friend whose boyfriend was super smart, hot and all that. I was happy for her and told her so. He lived out of town and she wanted me to meet him. I said sure - why not? She had us over for dinner, as she wanted my opinion on him after the fact. The problem arose was that he told her he found me more interesting than her, and that she was "simple" compared to "intriguing" me. For the record, I've never been seen as intriguing ,at least in my knowledge....
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member

Exactly. I had a friend whose boyfriend was super smart, hot and all that. I was happy for her and told her so. He lived out of town and she wanted me to meet him. I said sure - why not? She had us over for dinner, as she wanted my opinion on him after the fact. The problem arose was that he told her he found me more interesting than her, and that she was "simple" compared to "intriguing" me. For the record, I've never been seen as intriguing ,at least in my knowledge....

giphy.gif
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Guys:

Or

tcn7cafztzdg.gif
  • mikmakmary
    I'm new here. So please forgive me for asking. This is not a judgment. I was in the selfie thread, and I've seen so many people putting their "goods" on display. (eg: Ladies with their chest and men with no underwear on in shorts) Is this a type of dating site or a common thing on this website? For the record - I'm not a prude. I'm just wondering.... :)

Better... 😏

😂

Touche! " with the accent that I can not access at the moment"
  • mikmakmary
    Motorsheen wrote: »

giphy.gif

How does one post a meme? Asking for a friend?
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    edited May 2020
    Motorsheen wrote: »

giphy.gif

How does one post a meme? Asking for a friend?

@mikmakmary

Link

No spaces...
    #protip 😎
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    edited May 2020
    Wondering what men think of women with large muscles/large boob combo. Maybe with smaller arms, shoulders and lats than the picture. Asking for a friend. 🤣

s5mkxhra1b6z.jpg

I admire her effort, dedication and strong will to achieve this body type.

I don't find it attractive, on women or men - but I appreciate the discipline required to achieve it.

and about the (probably) augmented boobs - they look pretty great - and well fitted, altho unproportionate, which seems common in this discipline of body building/fitness modeling - no judgement intended :)

Personally, I prefer a 'softer' look to the boobs - a softer look in general
  • Vikka_V
    Guys:

Or

I think he would like me to be generally pretty, well kept to the public, but show it all to him -exclusively
  • Vikka_V
    edited May 2020
    Rn I'd totally choose a day in San Francisco over a day in Yosemite

To be fair...SF is an amazingly fun city, the only one I'd choose over a "nature" hike (which I love the most)
    ...been there twice and no other city compares to it - so far - its small but super cool

BART - fun to ride - especially as a tourist! (thinking I should checkout the TO subway system on a day off for fun!)

...if I was less shy I'd show pics

there was a fun street performer with a little dog and I got a great pic!

Also Alcatraz! Touristy to you I'm sure, a super fun boat ride and tour to me!

**Tip anyone going to SF - bring a wind breaker