Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30 days (May)

hnyzthms
hnyzthms Posts: 393 Member
Week one day one done

Replies

• kane6676
    kane6676 Posts: 7 Member
    How do you join challenges
  • hnyzthms
    edited May 2020
    @kane6676 Just add to the post each day and we can support each other x
  • hnyzthms
    Week 1 day 2 completed x
  • BayleyBear512
    BayleyBear512 Posts: 67 Member
    I'll be joining tomorrow! I just finished 30 Day Shred today. I posted my results on the other thread. Excited for the next 30 days!
  • hnyzthms
    @BayleyBear512 great to have you im day 3 tomorrow as had 2 off
  • BayleyBear512
    Just completed day 1!

I really like how Jillian changed up the strength circuits from 30DS, three moves instead of two. Doing each move for only 30 seconds is much more tolerable.

But, what the heck is with that second cardio circuit! The running-mans are SO hard! That's definitely a move I hope to improve on. I couldn't keep up with how fast they were going 😩.
  • hnyzthms
    @BayleyBear512 running man is just something else i end up running on the spot, but i am really enjoying it compared to 30 DS x
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    hnyzthms wrote: »
    ...but i am really enjoying it compared to 30 DS x

You didn't like the Shred?? :laugh: I've been thinking about doing another round of the Shred... Maybe I'll join you for RI30 instead... When I did the Shred, I completed it in 37 days.

It's been a while since I tried Ripped...

Goal for today: Ripped DVD :sunglasses:
  • BayleyBear512
    Steph_135 wrote: »
    ...but i am really enjoying it compared to 30 DS x

You didn't like the Shred?? :laugh: I've been thinking about doing another round of the Shred... Maybe I'll join you for RI30 instead... When I did the Shred, I completed it in 37 days.

It's been a while since I tried Ripped...

Goal for today: Ripped DVD :sunglasses:

Do it!! Although Shred is just as good! I'm so sore today but I'm going to get Day 2 knocked out 💪. I'm going out of town 10th-11th so I won't be able to do the video for a couple days.
  • hnyzthms
    Day 3 done xx
  • hnyzthms
    @Steph_135 i liked shred at the time however now ive started ripped out the 2 i prefee ripped. Though i will be honest never done ripped before. What do uou think @BayleyBear512 ?

Would love you to jjoin us steph x
  • hnyzthms
    So im going to take measurements today as forgot on day 1 so before i go any further i will take today. Will post on here later x
  • hnyzthms
    How you getting on @BayleyBear512 ? Did you get day one done @Steph_135 ?
  • BayleyBear512
    How you getting on @BayleyBear512 ? Did you get day one done @Steph_135 ?

I'm getting back home tonight, been out of town for two days. I'll get back at it tomorrow for day 3 😁
  • BayleyBear512
    @Steph_135 i liked shred at the time however now ive started ripped out the 2 i prefee ripped. Though i will be honest never done ripped before. What do uou think @BayleyBear512 ?

Would love you to jjoin us steph x

I like them both but maybe for different reasons. I think Ripped is a little hard if you haven't done Shred first. Although I do prefer how Ripped has 4 levels instead of 3, and there are more strength moves in each 3 minute segment! Shred is still my go-to video if I haven't worked out in a long time.
  • hnyzthms
    Day 4 done...running man kicked my butt
  • BayleyBear512
    Day 3 done today for me. I swear she makes you do the running mans extra long on the second time through! They kill me 😵
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    edited May 2020
    Do it!! Although Shred is just as good! I'm so sore today but I'm going to get Day 2 knocked out 💪. I'm going out of town 10th-11th so I won't be able to do the video for a couple days.

Thanks @BayleyBear512 !! I went to the basement to do it, but I was so grumpy that day, I ended up just lifting weights, and have done that a couple times since. :D Thanks for the encouragement!!

You and @hnyzthms are doing great so far!!
  • hnyzthms
    Day 5 done i think your right @BayleyBear512 those running mans seem log longer x
  • hnyzthms
    @Steph_135 i miss doing weights n the gym i only have the one set at home which ive been using for ripped xx