Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Replies

• Iwantahealthierme30
    Iwantahealthierme30 Posts: 293 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    I often overhear men make a loud snorting snuffling sound and then obviously swallow a large glob of phlegm. This is done in a public setting.

I wonder what ever happened to discreetly and quietly expectorating with the back turned to others and then depositing the phlegm in a HANDKERCHIEF.

A gentleman always kept a handkerchief on hand.

Do you feel me fellas?

My grandpa always had a snot rag as he called it lol

Oh my, gross. My dad (he's 82 has one) use a freakin' tissue.
  • Iwantahealthierme30
    Iwantahealthierme30 Posts: 293 Member
    I want to know what the women of MFP think on this one. If you had to be shallow, which one do you prefer. Below average height men or above average height men :o

My height or a bit taller. I'm 5'6", my guy is 5'7". But I'm in a wheelchair at the moment so height... meh.

• mikmakmary
    mikmakmary Posts: 42 Member
    mikmakmary wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    @mikmakmary @TwitchyMacGee Compliments are great...when they are directed to me as opposed to talking at me, in my presence, as if I were a pet.

But, yes, I also commend my friends on their "catches" in private and in half-jest with an awareness that they'll likely share the compliment with their S/O in private.

Yet, perhaps I'm just overly sensitive about my *kitten*

Exactly. I had a friend whose boyfriend was super smart, hot and all that. I was happy for her and told her so. He lived out of town and she wanted me to meet him. I said sure - why not? She had us over for dinner, as she wanted my opinion on him after the fact. The problem arose was that he told her he found me more interesting than her, and that she was "simple" compared to "intriguing" me. For the record, I've never been seen as intriguing ,at least in my knowledge....

giphy.gif

How does one post a meme? Asking for a friend?

@mikmakmary

Link

No spaces...
    #protip 😎

Thank you!
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Ladies & Gentlemen, what do you really think about the opinions of peeps on the Internet?
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Ladies & Gentlemen, what do you really think about the opinions of peeps on the Internet?

Weirdos. All of them. 😎
  • TwitchyMacGee
    tinak33 wrote: »

Weirdos. All of them. 😎
    Yeah but some of them are hot weirdos
  • mikmakmary
    mikmakmary Posts: 42 Member

I don't put much credence into it. However I'm still curious about people's opinions nonetheless. So - yeah.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    I'm new here. So please forgive me for asking. This is not a judgment. I was in the selfie thread, and I've seen so many people putting their "goods" on display. (eg: Ladies with their chest and men with no underwear on in shorts) Is this a secondary type of dating site or a common thing on this website? For the record - I'm not a prude. I'm just wondering.... :)

It is not a dating site, and it is entirely possible to use the food and exercise charts of MFP, and NEVER look at the Community pages. Absolutely no need to look at these forum pages or discussions. That's how I started, and sometimes I just stop with the community forum and go back to simply recording my Calories In and Calories Out as I originally signed up for.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member

Everyone knows that it's illegal to lie or post falsehoods on Internet forums.

Therefore, online opinions are gospel & should be treated as such.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member

Do others have opinions? 🤔 I never noticed. I probably just skip over them. 😬
  • TwitchyMacGee
    I mean, y’all are entitled to your opinions, just a shame you’re wrong 😈😂
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    I mean, y’all are entitled to your opinions, just a shame you’re wrong 😈😂

:D EXACTLY!
  • Motorsheen
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    I'm new here. So please forgive me for asking. This is not a judgment. I was in the selfie thread, and I've seen so many people putting their "goods" on display. (eg: Ladies with their chest and men with no underwear on in shorts) Is this a secondary type of dating site or a common thing on this website? For the record - I'm not a prude. I'm just wondering.... :)

It is not a dating site,]

tenor.gif?itemid=8457429

• PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,570 Member

Weirdos. All of them. 😎

I care about hot weirdos opinions...so yes, you are right. All the times.
  • TwitchyMacGee

What are you lying about? Hmmmm? Is your name even motorsheen???
  • TwitchyMacGee

Weirdos. All of them. 😎

This message has been approved
  • Motorsheen

What are you lying about? Hmmmm? Is your name even motorsheen???

giphy.gif
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member

Weirdos. All of them. 😎

Yes...

Weirdos. All of them. 😎

And Yes...
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »

Do others have opinions? 🤔 I never noticed. I probably just skip over them. 😬

I pretty much just keep scrolling until I see my id 😬