PHOTO ONLY SUCCESS STORIES!

Replies

• Keef75
    Keef75 Posts: 546 Member
    px472y24f0ua.jpeg

My highest recorded weight was 270lbs 10 years ago. Second pic is a few months ago on my 40th birthday at 148lbs. Been hanging out there since.

Wow, absolutely fantastic achievement ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
  • Keef75
    rpm3gh8vy8hg.jpeg

Iโ€™ve lost 40 pounds in the past year by monitoring calories on MyFitnessPal, calisthenics, stretching, walking, a little running, and meditation.

Great going, it certainly shows ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
  • Keef75
    edited May 2020

Iโ€™m at the beginning of this. About two and a half weeks in and Iโ€™m down 10 lbs. ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ

Keep up the good work, great results for that amount of time ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
  • razaarifsyednew
    razaarifsyednew Posts: 8 Member
    edited May 2020
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    oa2r3rd5r8mw.png
    I'm not done yet! But this is what I look like after reaching my first goal. I still don't really see it in the mirror :). I've lost 20kg/44lbs, and I've got 4kg/8.8lbs left to go.

Very visible, very positive results. I hear what you're saying about self-perception, as I had the same problem - couldn't fully see it in some photos, even, at the time. Same photos, I sure can now. :lol: Your self-perception will eventually adjust and let you fully appreciate this sleeker, fitter-looking woman in the mirror. :)

An amazing transformation!
  • pippo_11
    pippo_11 Posts: 42 Member
    Well done everybody! You are doing a tremendous thing :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!