Mom with 50lbs to lose - looking for accountability

Hi there, I am a mom of two young boys 4 and 2, and I am hoping to find some accountability friends to help me stick to my healthy eating plans! Hoping to maybe diary share or something like that. I struggle with depression and hypothyroidism and binge eating.

Replies

• kiki_coconuts
    kiki_coconuts Posts: 9 Member
    Hi there! Would love to be your accountability buddy. I have two kiddos - 5 & 6. With everything going on in the world I’ve fall back into depression and binge eating and it’s been difficult climbing back out of my slump. I have a solid 40lbs to lose. Adding you as a friend now :)
  • becoming_the_best_me
    becoming_the_best_me Posts: 66 Member
    I'm a mom of a 4 year old girl and I have around 50 lbs to lose 😊
  • bri_przy
    bri_przy Posts: 5 Member
    I've got about 70 pounds to lose and I'm a mom and full time teacher :) I'd be happy to have some accountability buddies!!! Feel free to add me
  • AndreaMarie1236
    AndreaMarie1236 Posts: 69 Member
    I could use some accountability buddies also. Feel free to add me :)
  • CaloMom
    CaloMom Posts: 2 Member
    I would love some accountabily buddies!! Just started and I have about 100+ to loose, but gotta do it!
  • blyn0520
    blyn0520 Posts: 7 Member
    I think I'm friends with you ladies now! Hope so! Happy to see there are lots of like minded people out there wanting to help motivate each other!
  • MissHw87
    MissHw87 Posts: 10 Member
    Hi 🙂 id love to be friends with you all! I’m a mum of a 2 year old boy and full time teacher. I put on around 70lb when pregnant and still haven’t shifted any of it 😥
  • xkellz17x
    xkellz17x Posts: 1 Member
    Hi! New mom of an 8 month old little girl! Finally ready to start working on myself and would love an accountability buddy/group!
  • emmoen
    emmoen Posts: 218 Member
    Mom of 2... (10,6) starting over. Have at least 40lbs lose. Did it once, I know I can do it again as long as I stay in the right mind set... my biggest fear is the transition and maintenance once I reach my goal

Current weight 183
    Goal weight 150
    5’5’’ tall
    33 years old
  • mrsjhardin
    mrsjhardin Posts: 692 Member
    I have a 5 year old daughter. I'm 33 with 56 left to lose. Feel free to add/message me.
  • trebkat
    trebkat Posts: 3 Member
    Hey ladies, am I too late to join the party? I definitely need some fellow mom supports. I have 50+ to lose and the struggle is real with 3 little ones who hate vegetables! :D
  • nikkinichols622
    nikkinichols622 Posts: 3 Member
    I'm a mom of a 2 year old. Hubby and I want another so we will try but while we wait I would like to lose some weight. I lost 60lbs before I settled down. Now I'm up those 60lbs and would like to hit 200lbs by the new year if not more. Looking for friends who will help keep me accountable.
  • joyneville253
    joyneville253 Posts: 59 Member
    I'm a mom of a 2 year old. Hubby and I want another so we will try but while we wait I would like to lose some weight. I lost 60lbs before I settled down. Now I'm up those 60lbs and would like to hit 200lbs by the new year if not more. Looking for friends who will help keep me accountable.

Friend me joy neville ive lost 132 lbs eating healthy ill be ur motivator!☺