TMI - TOO MUCH INFORMATION (And it doesn't even have to be Tuesday!) ;)

Replies

• absandproteinshakes
    absandproteinshakes Posts: 159 Member
    Yes - stalker (s)

Same question and WHY...
  • PositiveVibes777
    PositiveVibes777 Posts: 22 Member
    Yes - stalker (s)

Same question and WHY...

Nope
    First thing you notice in someone you've just met?
  • NLP6618
    NLP6618 Posts: 6,201 Member
    Their smile....

Are abs really that great? Lol
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Leaned back in a plastic lawn chair and it broke. All the food fell into my shirt and shorts.

Ever cut your self with a knife bad enough that you needed stitches
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,115 Member
    Not that I remember...

Tell us about your first date....
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Was finally asked out after about nine months of flirting back and forth with this beautiful Pharmacist who moonlighted as a Carpet Cleaner. 😛 (Also with a British accent) 😘
    He showed up with flowers was perfect Gentleman. We talked in the car on the way, and although we were both a bit shy, we seemed to have many common interests. He took me to one of the nicest places in Denver, (very fancy and expensive). After we were sat in our reserved spot in the restaurant with a great view of the mountains, we just sat there like there was nothing to say, was awkward and uncomfortable, absolutely no chemistry between us! 😞 There was nothing bad about him, but to the contrary he was a great looking Gentleman with a good personality and heart. I guess it wasn't meant to be. 🤷

This was technically my very first real date (never dated before marriage at 16) ...I was 23 and divorced at the time!

Same Q...next novel 😜
  • Jay_d2020
    Jay_d2020 Posts: 2,924 Member
    I was set up on a blind date, and I was so awkward and shy I’ve never heard from her again after... that was the moment I knew I was irresistible with the ladies :D

What’s your guilty pleasure?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Shoes, shoes, shoes
    👠👠👡👡👢👢🥿🥿

Fact! This girl loves Vintage, and other than her steel toe work boots, has never paid more than $19.99 for a pair of shoes. 😉

Most dessert you've had in one sitting?
  • scribb
    probably 3 slices of Pie

Have you ever left half way thru a date or has your date left half way thru a date?
  • eva_letsdance
    eva_letsdance Posts: 2,731 Member
    edited May 2020
    Small container of chocolate peanut butter ice cream

What fast food you cant resist?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Used to be a Taco Bell bean burrito with green sauce w extra onions. Now after 50 years Taco Bell out of nowhere discontinues the green sauce. 😞

Yours?
  • gillylucky13
    gillylucky13 Posts: 2,066 Member
    A good burger from wherever.

Same ?
  • scribb
    Pizza

Have you ever left half way thru a date or has your date left half way thru a date?
  • scribb
    More times than not. I usually wake up having an asthma attack.

• happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Nope

Have you turned someone down when they asked you for a dance?
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    I had my first kiss when I was 11. She was my best friend's sister and we would make out every day. But the amazing feeling was marred by the fact that at that time, I thought kissing is how babies were made. I spent that year genuinely scared that my kid is gonna walk through that door any day.

Tell me a funny story involving you and a swimming pool
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,115 Member
    Yup, It was a set up because my friend’s brother fancied me and asked his sister to get us a date.
    She arranged to meet up with me and some more friends but when they got to the mall there was only them two......i didn’t think much of it until she decided to go toilet and didn’t come back.
    After 30 minutes I called her and she said “I decided to have a look at some clothes so you and my brother could have some alone time”.....,I was fuming because:
    First, he wasn’t my type and we had nothing in common, Second, I wasn’t into him at all and Third, even tho I was trying to be friendly it was an awkward situation!
    There was no connection, no attraction and he kept trying to sit closer and closer to me.......so I stud up and left.
    All I said was “I gotta go” and went home.

Have you ever dreamt that you were drowning?

There was no question from above poster, so I took this one....

Drowning? ...yes. but not in water...I'm not going into detail because it makes Stephen King look like Dr. Seuss....

What was your first car?
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,348 Member
    a VW golf 3

What hair color had your first girlfriend/boyfriend?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    First boyfriend in Jr. High Had blonde hair and looked like the 15 y/o Lief Garrett.

Your first boyfriend/girlfriend resembles what famous face?
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,348 Member
    probably very young that i gave my mom a kiss, age 1?

Have you ever had a one night stand?