Work out DVDs?

Any recommendations that make u sweat? 😪 Even YouTube videos are fine. Looking into buying some🙂

Replies

• Shortgirlrunning
    Shortgirlrunning Posts: 1,020 Member
    PopSugarFitness and FitnessBlender are my fav YouTube Channels and they are free which is awesome! FitnessBlender has some really inexpensive programs you can buy on their website

I currently subscribe to Beachbody on Demand and love it. I’ve also used Daily Burn in the past and liked it as well. Both have tons of content and so many different types of programs that there is something for everyone. I would say that Beachbody’s programs were more challenging

I’ve also used Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred which was okay but it was super repetitive and I didn’t like that.
  • beautifullxo
    beautifullxo Posts: 46 Member
    PopSugarFitness and FitnessBlender are my fav YouTube Channels and they are free which is awesome! FitnessBlender has some really inexpensive programs you can buy on their website

I currently subscribe to Beachbody on Demand and love it. I’ve also used Daily Burn in the past and liked it as well. Both have tons of content and so many different types of programs that there is something for everyone. I would say that Beachbody’s programs were more challenging

I’ve also used Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred which was okay but it was super repetitive and I didn’t like that.

Thank you so much !
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    I have a bunch of old school ones that I use - Turbo Jam, Karen Voight, Kari Anderson, Billy Blanks .. The Firm ….
  • sillieone1
    sillieone1 Posts: 7 Member
    I use Sydney Cummings on Youtube, she is free and posts a new video every day! Videos from 10 minutes to 60
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Yep, also following Sydney. I like Jenny Ford, Yvette Bachman, and fitoutsidethebox too. All free on YouTube. I get DVDs with ILL from the library. Purchasing can be expensive. I have an Amy Bento and focusT25 gamma right now on loan.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    sillieone1 wrote: »
    I use Sydney Cummings on Youtube, she is free and posts a new video every day! Videos from 10 minutes to 60

This. She's awesome. Did one today and now can barely walk
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    edited May 2020
    I just shared some ideas on this thread, for YouTube suggestions.
    Steph_135 wrote: »
    I do Tone It Up Yoga routines - I don't use YouTube much for working out. I *WANT* to try the videos by "MadFit" cause I heard they were good. I also like Betty Rocker. Is she on YouTube? I get her emails with workouts. :)

Thanks for the ideas here!

In terms of DVD's the only ones I've ever stuck with were: 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels, and TurboFire by Chalene Johnson.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    I like Kelly Coffey Meyer DVDs. Her personality doesn't grate. Her 30 Minutes to Fitness series have 2 x 30 minute workouts then additional premixes to keep it fresh.

https://www.totalfitnessdvds.com/category-s/146.htm

I also like Jessica Smith TV on Youtube.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    I have Kelly Coffey Meyer's step-boxing. It's about an hour long and keeps my interest over time. I also love turbo jam and TurboFire. Hubby got me a box set of TurboFire on a eBay auction sale.
  • blackslobbath
    blackslobbath Posts: 1 Member
    I love Jillian Michaels, usually pick her dvds up on eBay for next to nothing, I’m going to see if she has anything on YouTube now you mention it