70 lbs down in 315 days

So, I have struggled all my life with weight. Binge eating, secret eating, and emotional eating. Basically if you could feel the feeling, I had a good that went with it. Like a wine pairing. I’m bougee like that.

July 1st, I started Whole30 and never looked back. I now bounce between Whole30 and Paleo, and up until this week, I did intermittent fasting just as a preference. I’ve hit a plateau with about 30 lbs I would like to loose still, so I’m working my way through the anxiety of tracking food and learning macros.

Here’s my most recent comparison pic!

vcz40f859umn.jpeg

Replies

• ecjim
    ecjim Posts: 1,001 Member
    You have made great progress !! - A couple things to think about - plateaus will happen - have you readjusted your cals recently? The last few lbs will come off slower that the first lbs, maybe much slowly. Sometime you might benefit by just doing something different , if you are doing steady state cardio ,try some sprints or weight lifting
  • jamesha100
    jamesha100 Posts: 214 Member
    Well done - that Whole 30 plan looks hardcore but your results speak for themselves - great work!
  • jelleigh
    jelleigh Posts: 743 Member
    I've just finished my first month of Whole 30 today! Going to keep going to a Whole 45 or 60 and then flex between Paleo like you've been doing. Great progress!! Well done and thanks for the inspo!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,286 Member
    What a difference.. you look great.
  • SunshineKisses_2012
    SunshineKisses_2012 Posts: 471 Member
    ecjim wrote: »
    You have made great progress !! - A couple things to think about - plateaus will happen - bun have you readjusted your cals recently? The last few lbs will come off slower that the first lbs, maybe much slowly. Sometime you might benefit by just doing something different , if you are doing steady state cardio ,try some sprints or weight lifting

I actually have talked to someone who knows about all this junk and I have gotten off IF, upped my calories, and kept my activity level at what it should be. After 7 days of eating more, I fast for 24 hours (I like the way my body feels when I fast at least once a week). First two weeks into that and I’ve dropped 3 lbs! I still technically have 30 lbs to go, but changing things up for 6 weeks to fake the body out!
  • mspenelopeparker644
    mspenelopeparker644 Posts: 11 Member
    Wow! You look great!
  • MissHw87
    MissHw87 Posts: 10 Member
    You look amazing!!!
  • cugogirl2017
    cugogirl2017 Posts: 8,764 Member
    Spectacular! Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!