30 more kg to lose. Here’s the progress.

I used to be 133kgs and now I’m at 110kg . I’m still morbidly obese so I’m aiming to lose another 30kg. Idk how I’m gonna do it but imma try 😭anr9hyf0dhu8.jpeg

Replies

• UmaMageswarymfp
    UmaMageswarymfp Posts: 280 Member
    Great work! Keep it up!

Thank youuu💜
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Great progress! It sounds like you're on the right track, so keep going and you'll get there. (:
  • mjhurry
    mjhurry Posts: 29 Member
    Brilliant!! Congrats!
  • mmnv79
    mmnv79 Posts: 538 Member
    Well done, you have done very well :) Believe you can and you will get there.
  • mandyhavin6990
    mandyhavin6990 Posts: 1 Member
    Amazing! You’re doing amazing & you look great!
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    You're already looking healthier! You can do it! ...
  • WindyCityGal160
    WindyCityGal160 Posts: 166 Member
    Big difference- keep it up! You’ll bethrilled!
  • swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    "It always seems impossible until it's done."- Nelson Mandela
    You will do this😊!
  • UmaMageswarymfp
    Thank you everyone 🥺💜
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    I remember when you started. <3 You were planning a trip but didn't hear if you were able to go. You're looking great.
  • UmaMageswarymfp
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    I remember when you started. <3 You were planning a trip but didn't hear if you were able to go. You're looking great.

Awww yeah I did , I went but it wasn’t at my goal weight. In fact I gained a little when I went . I still had a great time though. Now I’m back on my proper diet and losing the gained weight during the trip 😂💜 thank you

• chasitystiff8417
    chasitystiff8417 Posts: 2 Member
    Congrats I see the difference what did you do to lose the weight and what things you ate
  • UmaMageswarymfp
    Congrats I see the difference what did you do to lose the weight and what things you ate

I ate in calorie deficit and I reduced my carbs , increased my protein and I workout thrice a week 💜
  • yasai75
    yasai75 Posts: 7 Member
    You're going to do it the same way you lost the first 23kg! You're looking incredible, girl! I'm just starting out and have a long way to go, but your post gave me a nice boost! Thank you <3
  • MaggieTor3
    MaggieTor3 Posts: 49 Member
    Good for you girl! Keep it up, and next picture let's see a big smile! :)
  • mgan9311
    mgan9311 Posts: 29 Member
    I just came across your post! Great job! Keep going!

What workouts do you do three times a week? Weights, cardio, body weight exercises? You've made some serious progress already!
  • UmaMageswarymfp
    yasai75 wrote: »
    You're going to do it the same way you lost the first 23kg! You're looking incredible, girl! I'm just starting out and have a long way to go, but your post gave me a nice boost! Thank you <3

Awww your reply made me workout today , I was being so lazy but the fact that I gave you a boost *boosted* my mood to work harder 🥰💜 so thank YOU
  • UmaMageswarymfp
    MaggieTor3 wrote: »
    Good for you girl! Keep it up, and next picture let's see a big smile! :)

I just realized how I look extremely depressed in both pictures, the first one I was but the second one I just got up from a long sleep that’s why I looked sleepy and confused 😂😭 will take a better one 😂💜
  • UmaMageswarymfp
    mgan9311 wrote: »
    I just came across your post! Great job! Keep going!

What workouts do you do three times a week? Weights, cardio, body weight exercises? You've made some serious progress already!

Thank you so much!! I do random exercises , when I used to go gym I did squats 20rep x3 , lunges 10rep x3 , planks 20 sec x3 , step up 20rep x3 , and barbells workout like lifting 10kg 15rep x 3 , deadlift 15 repx3 and bicep curl . These are my strength training. I fast walk on treadmill for 30mins . That’s it . Nowadays at home , I’m doing low impact cardios,planking , lunges and dancing like crazy . My ultimate target is to hit 500 cals everyday . Hope this helps and not too complicated to follow. Feel free to add and pm me if u wanna know In detail
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!