Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• tallwillow2
    tallwillow2 Posts: 14 Member
    Feel free to add me too! Motivation has been waxing and waning recently.
  • MegaScorpion
    MegaScorpion Posts: 48 Member
    πŸ‘‹ πŸ‘‹ πŸ‘‹
  • willtrytobefit
    willtrytobefit Posts: 3 Member
    Yeah, I would like to connect and be motivated....
  • Justn_83
    Justn_83 Posts: 492 Member
    Back on here again!
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Just had a big clear out of my friends list - too many inactive/un-interactive people. Feel free to add me for mutual support. A message with your friend request would be appreciated!
  • daryll_chee
    daryll_chee Posts: 1 Member
    Imma start adding friends. Please feel free to add me as well.

Been on this journey since 2014 and had my share of ups and downs. Started with 110 kg, if my memory serves me right and ultimately hit 80kg, and boy! never have I ever felt euphoric in my life. So I became complacent and I stopped my fitness journey which is a mistake I will NEVER AGAIN repeat in my life. I fell down 7 times and now Imma get back up 8 !

That being said, I want to submerge myself in this community to exchange experiences and inspiration and what better way to fight the battle, is to surround ourselves with amazing warriors who won’t go down with a fight. Keep fighting heroes. I know I used the word β€œfight” thrice πŸ˜†. Well, we are fighting for what is rightfully ours !
  • Aug2020
    Aug2020 Posts: 10 Member
    Hi,

Back on MFP as lockdown and closed gyms have caused me to gain some Lbs and lose some muscle too I think.

Would be cool to find an accountability partner for support and motivation and banter to help keep focus with checking in and updates and maybe progress photos.

Add me or message if looking for the same 😁
  • goneblue21
    goneblue21 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello everyone! I don't have any friends on here yet. Please add me! :)
  • jennylyn001
    jennylyn001 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello everyone! I am also new to this and haven't started adding friends yet! It would be nice to have a group where we can motivate each other during this journey! Please add me! :)
  • NessAndJon
    NessAndJon Posts: 6 Member
    I need new friends
  • JennyJen82
    JennyJen82 Posts: 14 Member
    πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ
  • amend118
    amend118 Posts: 5 Member
    edited May 2020
    I am currently incarcerated, but fitness has been a huge role in my life. I have always been physically active and fitness has been such a big part of my incarceration. I am looking for like minds and or a bright mind who wouldn't mind a penpal(Over 18 years of age.), especially during this weird time amid COVID-19. I am 22 years old, studying online college to become a structural/wildland firefighter. Don't be shy, write me!

[Edited by MFP Staff]
  • AquaMeow
    AquaMeow Posts: 296 Member
    Heyyy I could use some new friends!! Add Me Everyone:)
  • jameeshaW
    jameeshaW Posts: 3 Member
    Yes!!! I would love more friends on here we Can motivate eachother and share great recipes
  • jainafaith
    jainafaith Posts: 45 Member
    I need friends! Please feel free to add me! I need more motivation!
  • NellyK12
    NellyK12 Posts: 7 Member
    Feel free to add me, I can use more friends.
  • TommyTS88
    TommyTS88 Posts: 28 Member
    Hey Add me!!
  • kassandrajc4
    kassandrajc4 Posts: 5 Member
    Add me! I’m active on this app everyday, looking for positivity and recipies if you’ve got any :)
  • Moi_jo
    Moi_jo Posts: 39 Member
    Feel free to add me πŸ‘‹
    Previously lost 50lb gained 14lb back the past couple of months on lockdown simply from eating carbs again which are not good for my health so back on keto, strict diet plan And Pilates everyday, increasing my steps (currently 2000 a day because I never leave the house) to a minimum of 10,000 with daily walks ( I’d love to try running), incorporating weights and indoor cycling at least 3 times a week.
    Open diary sharing recipes the normal crack πŸ‘πŸ˜Š
  • jadealphe
    jadealphe Posts: 1 Member
    Could definatetly do with some extra motivation!😊