Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Replies

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Ladies...

What did you do the last time you got caught checking out a guy? 😂

Stared him directly in the crotch for an appropriately awkward period of time - then shift to the eyes - whoever looks away/down/blinks first loses (him)
    ...annnd moving on
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    Both: What's your opinion about peeing in the shower? Gross? Not a big deal? Emergency only?

in the sink.
    it establishes dominance.
    and that's always super important esp early in the relationship

I've never understood why mens rooms have both urinals and sinks.

...... talk about redundancy
  • Vikka_V
    Both: What's your opinion about peeing in the shower? Gross? Not a big deal? Emergency only?

in the sink.

kitchen sink or bathroom?

...it matters
  • goatg
    goatg Posts: 1,399 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    goatg wrote: »
    ythannah wrote: »
    Ladies...

I've never been caught, at least not by the guy. Only by friends who noticed. Ninja skills.

This reminds me. As a teenager my girlfriend and I nearly ran off the road checking out a car full of hot guys...and they witnessed it all....we were so embarrassed 😂

I had a buddy that once ran on the curb and almost crashed his car while checking out some girl, 😂

My 🍑 in booty shorts actually caused this. Luckily it was rush hour, cars were going slow and presumably not too much damage was done 🤷🏻‍♀️

I read this and Doja Cat's "Juicy" played in my head. Work it @goatg!!

🤣🤣🤣
    “Juicy” meets “Yoga” 😉
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »

in the sink.

...it matters

bathroom sink if she's watching. kitchen sink if she's taking too long in the bathroom doing that skincare routine bs that takes an hour
  • Vikka_V

in the sink.

...it matters

bathroom sink if she's watching. kitchen sink if she's taking too long in the bathroom doing that skincare routine bs that takes an hour

Hmm, red flag
    What kinda troll face needs an hour for a skin care routine?

And - (just to help you out, buddy!) if you pee in the kitchen sink, and she doesn't notice - your dominant behaviour is moot.

Just bust into the bathroom during the Trolls 1 hour skin care routine and pee in the sink - look her directly in the eyes, smirk and say "AHHHH!.....What's up with your face?"
  • iMago

in the sink.

...it matters

Hmm, red flag

And - (just to help you out, buddy!) if you pee in the kitchen sink, and she doesn't notice - your dominant behaviour is moot.

Just bust into the bathroom during the Trolls 1 hour skin care routine and pee in the sink - look her directly in the eyes, smirk and say "AHHHH!.....What's up with your face?"

it's a real thing. they're in there for like a solid hour after the shower. putting on lotions and tea tree oil and bath and body works Japanese cherry blossom shimmer mist and it just gets absurd.
  • GettinLean19
    GettinLean19 Posts: 452 Member
    edited May 2020
    Motorsheen wrote: »

in the sink.

Omg i know. I mean they flush right? You can totally wash your hands right there

Jk. I know you guys wouldn’t do that.

Wash your hands i mean
  • Vikka_V

in the sink.

...it matters

Hmm, red flag

it's a real thing. they're in there for like a solid hour after the shower. putting on lotions and tea tree oil and bath and body works Japanese cherry blossom shimmer mist and it just gets absurd.

Naw, that's fishy

...they are up to something else - or they are maybe fugly trolls in the bare skin?

I lotion all over, twice daily after showers - whole process 20 min, max - 3 different skin creams, hair treatment.

...only excuse for this 1 hour stint is make -up and styled hair too - I suppose, I forget that I air dry my hair and wear minimal makeup - fair other girls take a lot longer

...tea tree oil huh? Red flag - smells like *kitten*, trying to rid a fungal infection?
  • iMago

in the sink.

...it matters

Hmm, red flag

Naw, that's fishy

...they are up to something else - or they are maybe fugly trolls in the bare skin?

I lotion all over, twice daily after showers - whole process 20 min, max - 3 different skin creams, hair treatment.

...only excuse for this 1 hour stint is make -up and styled hair too - I suppose, I forget that I air dry my hair and wear minimal makeup - fair other girls take a lot longer

...tea tree oil huh? Red flag - smells like *kitten*, trying to rid a fungal infection?

y'all high maintenance. smh
  • goatg
    goatg Posts: 1,399 Member

in the sink.

...it matters

Hmm, red flag

🤣🤣🤣

It’s probably 55 min of tweezing and 5 min of lotion.

There are some things guys just need to accept and not comment on.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member

in the sink.

...it matters

Hmm, red flag

I use tea tree lotion, then powder the junk, and spray down in ck everyday... Twice actually 🙈😂🐩
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    goatg wrote: »

in the sink.

...it matters

Hmm, red flag

🤣🤣🤣

It’s probably 55 min of tweezing and 5 min of lotion.

There are some things guys just need to accept and not comment on.

As long as you get out of bed an hour before then 💁🏽‍♂️
  • Vikka_V

in the sink.

...it matters

Hmm, red flag

Naw, that's fishy

y'all high maintenance. smh

I'm really not
    except when I am
    ...appreciate that! And that!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »

in the sink.

Omg i know. I mean they flush right? You can totally wash your hands right there

Jk. I know you guys wouldn’t do that.

Wash your hands i mean

It sounds pretty efficient to me, I mean if you wanted to wash your hands.... which would be stupid, they're just going to get dirty again. *shrug
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Ladies...

I've never been caught, at least not by the guy. Only by friends who noticed. Ninja skills.

😂😂😂... Omg your shy!

Sometimes I get caught on purpose 🤫

Painfully shy!

I followed a guy around the supermarket once, he was that hot. I thought I was really obvious, he probably thought I was just confused.

What would you have done if he'd asked if you were following him? 😂

Turn bright red, admit I was (no denying it when you're the colour of a tomato), and hope he was at least flattered rather than creeped out.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member

in the sink.

I read the comment without looking at the name and thought, “That’s something iMago would say.”
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member

in the sink.

...it matters

Hmm, red flag

Read the response and thought,”Vikka is feeling feisty!”
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

Am in the shower with her ?? If so it’s frowned upon - if not - no harm in it. 🤷‍♂️

What if you're both out of the shower..

Then pee on playa