Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Replies

• racergurltn
    racergurltn Posts: 76 Member
    Men seem so much more confident in their skin than women. We as women have been told to be tanned, makeuped, tone, flawless skin, nails perfect, hair colored and styled, and men just wake up, run their hands through their hair and own their *kitten* and we really think they are beautiful, grey hairs, wrinkles and all.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,612 Member
    Men seem so much more confident in their skin than women. We as women have been told to be tanned, makeuped, tone, flawless skin, nails perfect, hair colored and styled, and men just wake up, run their hands through their hair and own their *kitten* and we really think they are beautiful, grey hairs, wrinkles and all.

This is very true 😒🤔
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member

Yes and please don't forget to try to make it all look as natural as possible 🙂
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member

There are plenty of days I just run my hands through my hair and call it a day.

I’m girling all wrong. 🤔😂
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »

There are plenty of days I just run my hands through my hair and call it a day.

I’m girling all wrong. 🤔😂

Same. And nobody but nobody appreciates how damn low maintenance I am.
  • Even for a man who is a software engineer and makes a six figure salary, his dating attempts may be entirely unsuccessful because of how society is changing. Meeting people online is becoming the norm, and a lot of stress is placed on physical beauty on sites like Tinder, even for men.

As you can see by the example below, the difference is in smiling more. See how he becomes more attractive when he does that? I'm sure plenty of women wouldn't mind dating him if he earned six figures:

z0pu2bp6wl1m.gif

• goatg
    goatg Posts: 1,399 Member
    Even for a man who is a software engineer and makes a six figure salary, his dating attempts may be entirely unsuccessful because of how society is changing. Meeting people online is becoming the norm, and a lot of stress is placed on physical beauty on sites like Tinder, even for men.

As you can see by the example below, the difference is in smiling more. See how he becomes more attractive when he does that? I'm sure plenty of women wouldn't mind dating him if he earned six figures:

z0pu2bp6wl1m.gif

I’m sorry, did you say something?
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Even for a man who is a software engineer and makes a six figure salary, his dating attempts may be entirely unsuccessful because of how society is changing. Meeting people online is becoming the norm, and a lot of stress is placed on physical beauty on sites like Tinder, even for men.

z0pu2bp6wl1m.gif

What smile?

J/k. I wouldn't date him, that room is messy. I'm imagining myself picking up after him forever. Yeah. That's what I'm imagining.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    ythannah wrote: »

z0pu2bp6wl1m.gif

What smile?

J/k. I wouldn't date him, that room is messy. I'm imagining myself picking up after him forever. Yeah. That's what I'm imagining.

Eeww, and his arms are not proportional to the rest of his body... body...just look at it...gross
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits

z0pu2bp6wl1m.gif

What smile?

Eeww, and his arms are not proportional to the rest of his body... body...just look at it...gross

Yeah I didn't want to be hater but that looks all kinds of altered 😬
  • SoHowLongIsThisGonnaTake
    SoHowLongIsThisGonnaTake Posts: 268 Member
    edited May 2020

Now that we've shown that a smile makes a huge difference, let's look at fashion. As you can see by the example below, you don't have to make a big fashion statement to be appealing. Being comfortable and confident in what you're wearing makes a huge difference. See how we barely notice his clothes?

That confidence really shines through. See how huge his confidence is? I'm sure if he made six figures, there are plenty of women who would give this guy a chance:

z0pu2bp6wl1m.gif

• SoHowLongIsThisGonnaTake
    SoHowLongIsThisGonnaTake Posts: 268 Member
    edited May 2020

z0pu2bp6wl1m.gif

What smile?

Let's see here. 🧐

His elbows are definitely too pointy,
    and that little curl at his temple could be a hair longer, for sure. And those wristbands! (He was wearing wristbands, right?)

Gross.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    Guys and gals: Your opinion on acne and those that have visible issues with it? Do you judge people who have acne or acne scarring? What about other visible skin issues?

I don’t judge them for something that’s not their fault. As someone who suffered from severe cystic acne when I was younger, I really sympathize. For many, it is hormonal. The only thing that worked for me was Accutane which I was on 5 times and the pill which both messed me up in other ways.

No topicals worked and it was incredibly annoying for others to give suggestions for stuff that never worked like drinking water, using lemon on your face, giving up dairy, or just washing your face. None of that worked.

I knew people that slept in their makeup, ate tons of junk food, and used bar soap and had clear skin. For many it is genetic. No judgement here.

Well said
  • PlentyofProtein00
    To guys: would you date someone that's lacks skills in the kitchen? Specialty is soup in a can? Is it a turn off?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    To guys: would you date someone that's lacks skills in the kitchen? Specialty is soup in a can? Is it a turn off?

not a problem.
  • that_night_in_paris
    that_night_in_paris Posts: 457 Member
    Need more info. May I see your can opener?

• PlentyofProtein00
    Need more info. May I see your can opener?

Its electric. But. Soup cans are pop top...tab. ummm, hypothetically. I have a good hand wrist technique.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits

Honestly... Is she ho...

I'm kidding 😂, that one's probably a little played out now 😂...

But honestly honestly, I'd almost prefer her not be all that great in the kitchen...

I like small light meals, and if she is always making these extravagant meals and baking... It's going to be a problem when I have to turn down something she likely prides herself in...

This was dinner tonight...

bmla9p4itrii.jpg