Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    @LadyBlanks thanks!!! I know, right?! HOW CREATIVE!!! Really so perfect coming from them <3 I love my partners <3

@LiLee2018 I'm just seriously SHOOK hahahahhahaha - I was NOT expecting THAT!!!

I'm still feeling kinda bloaty but I think that's the adjustment period happening, WHATEVER!!!!!!!! LMAO
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    You are doing so awesome....super proud of you girlie....
    the mug was super creative and cool how funny!!!!

your little man so cute :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited May 2020
    Happy Monday Y'all!!!

The scale was INTERESTING this weekend LOL - I happy hour-ed with Em on Friday so I was down like 5 pounds overnight from pure dehydration LMAOOOOOOOOO - as of this morning, I was DOWN ANOTHER 1.5 pounds to 160.5!!!!! AND ALSO I had pizza and KFC over the weekend, which means HELLA SALT!!!! SOOOOOOOOOO much salt LMAO. SO I'm hoping to get down to 156-157 by the end of the weeeeeek <3 (that seems like a lot but it's been going down SO MUCH faster than that, so I think that's a reasonable goal).

Not much else to report, but pictures for youuuuuuuuuuu

Ced wanted to make a pizza together, so we made this LOL - he didn't EAT any cause he had to go to work but I sent him the pic when it came out and he was very proud of himself <3 It was premade pizza crust because Walmart was out of YEAST?! WTF? LMAO - anyway it was a "bistro" crust and it was REALLY good :)

9i28dy9r6ll5.png

11ehu3xen1rb.png

SO MANY BOTD - he was being super cute this weekend <3

Sometimes his lil tongue sticks out cause his face is so flat LMAO - it's real cute
    geq7umedumwd.png

COME HERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR MAMAAAAAAAAA
    ys7bc3jxb8wv.png

Handsome boy selfie <3
    vcqi1ygxqcvr.png

Have a great week kids!!!
  • volgirl1322
    Super super cute!!!!!! And man that pizza looks yummy yummy........
    Your little guy is so big now!!!!!!

You are going to have a great week on the scale!!! woohoo!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    I'm quite excited about the scale - I'm eating way more so I have no idea how I'm still losing but I'm gonna chock it up to removing the stress LOL

I KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWW he's SO big!!!! He's still a big ole spoiled baby, but a BIGGIN LMAO :D
  • mistymeadows2005
    Happy Tuesday Kids!!!

Great news to REPORT!!! 159.6 today so another 0.9 pounds down!!! My mind is still being blown everyday - I'm not OMADing at all, although I IF by default...pretty much just eating what speaks to me WHEN it speaks to me...I tend to not break my fast until 4-5 or later just out of personal preference....I'm busy and not really hungry AND don't really think about food until then....if I do, and I'm hungry or something sounds good, I'd eat, but that hasn't happened yet. My body DOES naturally tend toward IF so that makes sense....

ANYWAY - on pace for my 156-157 EOW weigh in :) I'mma be back at 150 before I know it!!! WOOT WOOT!!! And the days go quicker when you're not miserable LOL

Yest I had 2 bowls of cereal and a big ole salad with leftover KFC chicken, maters, onion, 3 cheddar blend, and crack ranch - it was SO GOOD <3 Picture below - I'm going to have the last chicken thigh with the remaining sides for dinner tonight so I might not see a drop tomorrow because of that salt, but hey whatever LOL - I'll FLUSH IT OUT!!!

Work is slowwwwwwwwwwwwwly making progress - I might actually close some loans this month!!! I closed a whole TWO LOANS in April LMAO - that's literally LAUGHABLE lolol - but I think we might actually make it to double digit loans this month, which would make me feel better <3 I'm SO READY to start my YouTube channel but this darn pandemic is making it impossible :grumble: - not only because I can't get out and do the ground work needed, but ALSO because my editor in chief/IT guy AKA Ced, has NO TIME lololol

PICS!!!

Salad yest:

265yypnenzvq.png

BOTD:

What? I wanted to sleep ON the fort LMAO
    azb7bk4ng1c8.png

I only sleep paws UP, thank you very much <3
    ny5br256vpe3.png

Have a great day kids!!!
  • volgirl1322
    Those pics just made my Tuesday :).....

You are killin' it girl no doubt......When I get to mainetenance for sure I will always IF that is how I basically started with OMAD......I am not someone that can eat when I first get up......coffee, yes ma'am but not breakfast.......

Way to Go :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Those pics just made my Tuesday :).....

You are killin' it girl no doubt......When I get to mainetenance for sure I will always IF that is how I basically started with OMAD......I am not someone that can eat when I first get up......coffee, yes ma'am but not breakfast.......

Way to Go :)

Yeah breakfast AND lunch seem to come and go before I have any interest in food yet LMAO - but ALL THE CAFFEINE YESSSSSSSSSSSS <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Hi guyssssssssssssss - not much to report on the weight front - as of yesterday still at 159.6 so if I don't lose any tonight that'll still be a 2.5 loss for the week which I'd be really okkkkkkkkkk with :) I'd LIKE to see 159 just to make it a nice even number but if not, no biggie :)

Work's finally back to full strength (even if every single thing is more difficult with all these COVID overlays) which is keeping me busy and feels nice to stretch my mind muscles a little :)

• LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Dang. I hope that weight loss keeps up for you! That's awesome

And that pizza looked delicious!
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Misty is staying on top of the world! And that breakfast taco and pizza both looked great!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Playing catch-up here :) Seems like you have found your mojo..great job :+1: Keep up the good work! Yummy pizza :yum:
  • mistymeadows2005
    Thanks Guys! Nice to see ya pop in @arguablysamson Joe :)

Ate out over the weekend so pretty bloaty today (plus "technically" PMSing bc I'm at the end of my month's cycle, even if I know I won't get a period bc of BC LOL) - just stickin' with the program and letting it do it's thing - I'll probably go back to OMAD today because I'm feeling good mentally, but if it starts messin' with me again I'll relax back down :)
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Don't worry about it. You've got this :):+1:
  • volgirl1322
    Superstar :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    You ladies are TOO kind <3

Bloat started coming off this morning - looking promising for a loss this week :)

Work has picked back up so apologies for the baby posts LMAO - I'll find some time to do a good check in soooooooooooooon<3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Hi Guys!!!

Finally a catch up post :)

SO first things first - 159.9 as of this morning so anything more than 0.3 overnight will mean a net loss!!! WOOT WOOT!!!

I've SORTA been OMADing? I've been having a snack around 6-7ish, usually fruits and veggies cause that's what I've been in the mood for. And then my "meal" (honestly it's mostly been cereal lately, just on a big kick LOL)around 11ish. SPEAKING of which, went to Kroger yesterday and found 2 lb containers of strawberries for $1.88!!! And they're big fat beautiful strawberries tooooo :love:

Work is back to full speed - SUPER great cause I hate being bored - PLUS my new shop is gonna start putting loans in TOMORROW and I'm REALLY excited to get goin on that!!! She's a spin off from one of my other shops, so already have a good rapport and a system down :) TIME FOR WORLD DOMINATION!!!! Or at least Wichita Falls Texas domination! LMAOOO :D

May have found a new home! We've been looking for several months but obviously COVID put a damper on that, but THINK I might have found a genuinely perfect place so stay tuned on that :)

Here's some random food pics from the last week, JUST IN CASE you weren't already hungry HAHAHAHA

#NugLife #AllTheSauces #SauceBar
    ytv3nki8i95w.png

BLT-eezy
    qvtdpil61xxx.png

This is a salad with some chicken meat I thawed but the REAL fun of this is that I used all the crunchies that fell off the KFC as "croutons" LMAOOOOOOOO - I have issues :D It was awesome though (and obv from last week since I haven't gotten KFC since then)
    kcry8y884a27.png

Hope everyone is GREATTTTTTTTTTT <3

• volgirl1322
    Super cool on your potential house and the biz picking up!!! Woohoo!!!

I love the kfc crunchies too....Omg so yummmyyyy........

Keep turckin' on girl ---you got this! <3<3
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Great news Steph! I hope you are able to get the house you want and awesome on the work front. Your food looks really yummy
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited May 2020
    Happy Friday Kids!!!

Let's start with some great news!!!

158.2 today :) 1.4 lb loss for the week :)

I'm super happy with that considering I didn't have a single day of TRUE OMAD - and I don't think I need need to go back to that either. My mental status is burned out on OMAD but EVEN if I eat whenever I want it's still a 6 hour eating window or less so MEH, I'm just gonna stick with this since I'm technically only 3 pounds outside of my maintenance window :)

Work is BUSYYYYYYYYYYYYYY - in talks about furthering my licensure so I can take on more stuff :) We'll see!!!

Glad it's the weekend cause we have been SO busy :)

Making homemade pepperoni and mushroom pizza tonight - but also put together this bad boy (will add more cheese on top midway through baking) for Cedric too...it's one of his faves :) It's 80% chicken and broccoli so it's not super heavy in your tummy :)

aej9x0c5t3sa.png

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!